PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Teacher in New Jersey

blkmnfl
11-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Alot of transgendered news lately. Maybe we are making strides positively in society. Still have a long way to go though.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/11/27/transgender.teach.ap/index.html

Schools adjust to transgender teachers
POSTED: 9:49 p.m. EST, November 27, 2006

TUCKERTON, New Jersey (AP) -- For nine years, he was Mr. McBeth, a substitute teacher who kept things moving along in the classroom and filled in ably when the regular teacher was out sick.

And then one September, he was Miss McBeth.

Vicki Richter
11-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I like how men talk like we are in this together.

"Maybe we are making strides positively in society."

How does a guy who has sex, or fantasize about having sex with a TS be a "we"? Maybe if you had credentials of marrying a TS, you could fit into a we category.

No offense, but that doesn't make sense to me.

TheOne1
11-28-2006, 06:20 PM
blkmnfl.. you should make another stride and take a sick day to become a woman... reply back with the results :peanutbutter

GroobySteven
11-28-2006, 07:23 PM
The "we" would be society - not transgenders. Stop riding that horse and climb down.
It needs society to change for acceptance - not transgenders, although many o them could make some drastic changes to help the process along.
seanchai

AzureScarab
11-28-2006, 07:30 PM
I don't think the "we" was implied to state he new what a transgender was going thru rather than the acceptance as "we" being a society or nation.
Only a transgender knows what they are going thru and each is unique to the person as well.
I do think it is a good thing the the society acceptance grows, which would in turn, theorectically anyway, make it a little easier to transition. Not all men just have a fantasy about being with a transgender either. Although many at these boards seem to.
Good luck with your journey Vicki, I wish only the best for you and any other woman who have to transition.

AzureScarab

truplaya4real
11-28-2006, 07:34 PM
i'm not hating, but why do some of these older men wait until they're 50+ to transition and claim hormones have changed them into women when they like Bob Barker in drag? How can they be taken seriously? Isn't it true hormones don't even work after a certain age? So why do they even attempt it? I think they give the beautiful girls a bad name.

TheOne1
11-28-2006, 07:40 PM
mmmm, bob barker in drag...
now i gatta change my top 3 (girls id make love to)

1. bob barker
2. allanah
3. allanah