PDA

View Full Version : All My Trannys-CNN

hiwatt1000
11-28-2006, 05:54 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/27/tv.soap.transgender.ap/index.html

See above link-

It looks as though Transsexualism on TV is going to get its share of exposure...there's something to be said about it getting here on CNN, All My Children and further away from Maury-esque type shows that portray the transgendered community with a bit of novelty, controversy, et al.

Danielle Foxxx
11-28-2006, 06:08 AM
Ohhh thats great - another male actor playing a transsexual... LOL ... That's a positive representation... NOT! Hey but at least they are doing it right? Have you noticed that most TS characters you see in movies and television all look like men in a dress... that's because people think transsexuals all look like dudes in a dress. Well hello world - let them think that way... I love walking around and going about my day without having to worry about my beared poking through my plater foundation from the home depot paint department.

I have auditioned for many TV shows and have also done a tremendous ammount of talk shows, movies, stage, and lots of positive community service. Not to mention tons of emails I get everyday thanking me for being such an inspiration.

Maury Povich pays, and he pays well... We are side show freaks ya know.. People pay to see us... Most like midgets, and the beareded lady... It's tabu... It sells... It pays, and no matter how degrading it may be - it's better then having some fat dude sweating all over you while he slobbers on your nuts for an hr for a miserable 350 ... Not that I don't see chubby guys, I am pretty fond of them actually - they know how to appreciate a lady... but guys... Come on...

Thanks for posting that I will make sure to watch... He looks like KT lang or Ellen Degenerous

hiwatt1000
11-28-2006, 06:28 AM
...it's always some vintage 80's looking dude with those Thompson Twins sideburns...yup, that's what transsexualism is all about...if any of you were around L.A. in '80-83-this is what all the guys looked like at Seven Seas, The Oddessy and Peanuts...it was Sex Dwarf [soft cell] and Gorgio Moroder on the dancefloor and fleet of these guys doing their thing...maybe that's where TS's came from...regardless, not every expose is gonna be as good as Myrna Beckenridge!

johnb
11-28-2006, 07:32 AM
danielle, i'm not fat,and i don't slobber, and i don't sweat, and i won't pay you 350 dollars. but i would pay you 300 dollars to stay dry, stay buff, and drool over your nuts.

yodajazz
11-28-2006, 07:38 AM
I heard about the new story line in All My Children today on public radio.
The good thing about it is that it does promote understanding. The character becomes a real person that people can try to understand. I like seeing the beautiful women on Maury's shows, but we get to know almost nothing about them except what gender they were born with.

I heard on the show there will be some real transgenders in some parts.

I think the way is being made for greater acceptance of human diversity in our world, but things usually move slowly.