PDA

View Full Version : The Goddess Erica Andrews

Danielle Foxxx
11-27-2006, 10:25 PM
This is one of my many inspirations, one of the few girls I look up to. Not only is she a beauty but also extremely talented and super sweet.

Erica Andrews the muse! Take a look at what true beauty really is boys!

Danielle Foxxx
11-27-2006, 10:27 PM
MOre

Smog Boy
11-27-2006, 10:29 PM
:jawdrop

Danielle Foxxx
11-27-2006, 10:34 PM
www.simplyerica.com

Smog Boy
11-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the link :D

wombat33
11-27-2006, 10:46 PM
This is one of my many inspirations, one of the few girls I look up to. Not only is she a beauty but also extremely talented and super sweet.

Erica Andrews the muse! Take a look at what true beauty really is boys!

all due respect...........yes she is pretty...............

but she's no Dannielle Fox!

Sunny Dee-lite
11-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Love Erica Andrews.....Much to be admired and WHAT A BODY on that GIRL!

wombat33
11-27-2006, 11:26 PM
ur officially the biggest asskissing fucking loser on this site...the girl promotes her dear friend and u try and get brownie points by saying that, yes, ur officially the biggest AFL out there...

wow.

I hear they are casting for "Anger Management 2"

Maybe you could beat out Adam Sandler for the part.

seek help my friend.

I was only making a comment

wombat33
11-28-2006, 07:32 AM
im aware of what u were making hawkins...its just pathetic the levels u cockslaves will stoop to..

as difficult as it is to stomach ur pathetic and wormlike slobbering comments like ide suck that till i suffocate, etc....they pale in comparison to these cheap shots and any attempt to show the girls ur a bigger lowlife and a scummier john than the other degenerates here...

a girl starts a thread to mention her idol and show pics and u cant even respect that but have to give the uncomfortable she aint u routine....shamefull and disgusting...theres a reason u will never be anything but a fucking ATM machine to any of these girls...

Hmmmmmmmm

I don't remember saying anything other than I thought she was hotter than the girl she mentioned.

Perhaps you are acting out of your own rage and lack of satisfaction as your relationships with t-girls have not been what you wanted?

As for me..........I have had relations with two different t-girls that were not "ATM" relatinoships and enjoyed them. I also enjoyed the "ATM" flings and experiences very much as well.

What's your point dude?

Do you have one?

I feel sorry for you.

Danielle Foxxx
11-28-2006, 06:46 PM
WOW... please lets leave the argument for "All my children" thank you. I rather not have this Anger bullshit on my threads. Thanks.
I don't think he really meant anything by that comment at all.

http://www.myspace.com/flirtericaandrews

Erica is also on Myspace. This girl has it all in my books.

CrazyAboutTGirls
11-28-2006, 08:01 PM
She is unbelievably beautiful, especially in the black top!

And just when I thought I had decided on my favourites!!!

bassman2546
11-28-2006, 09:51 PM
WOW... please lets leave the argument for "All my children" thank you. I rather not have this Anger bullshit on my threads. Thanks.

Thanks Danielle. Some comments on here leave me speechless at times. I don't know why people can't be grateful for a site like this that allows everyone present to enjoy the content.

To keep on topic, thanks for the pics on Erica. She is quite stunning. I hope we soon see more of her.

wombat33
11-30-2006, 03:19 PM

Thanks for the support. I only meant a colpliment to you. Nothing more.