PDA

View Full Version : In the interest of sharing.

BrendaQG
11-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Here are some pics of me. Enjoy.

yodajazz
11-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Thanks for sharing. I know that it is somthing that you do not have to do (and I haven't done yet). That being said, I would love to see some pictures of you out and about. I have always been fascinated about how the girls (women) live their everyday lives.

BrendaQG
11-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Would it look kind of wierd to see a person taking pictures of themselves in the everyday lives. Really it's nothing worth seeing. I wake up. I work on science, I pay some bills I go home, repeat. You know same ol same ol.

I figured what the hell. I'll give people a better idea of what I look like. Really such pictures are not racyier than a day at the beach.

PlayfulJohn
11-27-2006, 12:48 AM

Hi Brenda, I'll call you this week. Let me know a good time. :D

peggygee
11-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Hi Brenda,

You are looking as lovely as ever.

I hope that every little thing is okay.

Be blessed.

Peg...

BrendaQG
11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Hi Brenda,

You are looking as lovely as ever.

I hope that every little thing is okay.

Be blessed.

Peg...

There was a time when if asked "will you ever post a pic?" I would have answered "That will be my secret way of telling you that an asteriod is about to hit the earth." I have loosened up a bit since then. Just a bit though.

Don't worry everything is fine.

BrendaQG
11-29-2006, 12:41 AM
You look cute in the face. But, I can tell by your weight scale you're standing next to that you're only about 5 foot 5" and weight about ~115lbs.
(Which would make it very very difficult for me to keep bending down to hug you)
IIRC, you're a physicist right? How old are you now?

Ok.
1.) :-) Thankyou. if you recall at all my first avatar dressed in Muslim Hijab. To pull that one off one must have a good face.

2.) I am 5'9" I weigh a fit 140 lbs. I am not standing on that scale (though that could have made a good picture.) I measure 36B 28 41. Keeping those last two numbers at 24 and 36 is a full time job and I already have one of those.

3.) As a matter of fact I am an advanced physics graduate student. God willing I will be done with an M.S. by next year. That's not so impressive when you consider I am 26 and have no real hard copy journal published papers to my name. So in a certain sense I am not really a scientist yet.

Ecstatic
11-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Good luck with completing your MS, Brenda. Beautiful and smart, what a great combo. My neice is a physicist, and while my math sucks, I've always been fascinated by quantum mechanics and relativity.

qeuqheeg222
11-29-2006, 07:57 AM
i love a smart,beautiful girl.it seems hard these days to find a good balance of the two out in the world.keep your head together and you'll get something published..i knew a ts endocrinologist out of tulane hospital but i think she transitioned after she was a phd...she had that pressure already out of the way..

dan_drade
11-29-2006, 10:58 AM

Wow Brenda, thanks for sharing these pics with everyone here. You are a very beautiful woman :D :D :D Hope to see more of you in the future.

BrendaQG
11-30-2006, 02:58 AM
Thankyou all. :-)

BeardedOne
11-30-2006, 03:22 AM
There was a time when if asked "will you ever post a pic?" I would have answered "That will be my secret way of telling you that an asteriod is about to hit the earth."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You feisty, gurl! :claps

Thanx for sharing a bit of you. :D