PDA

View Full Version : The First Brazilian Shemale

atkms7
11-26-2006, 09:50 AM
{the following is completlely fiction and the native language is completely made up.}
This story is dedicated to my main man bearded_one!!

The year was 1556...i was a 47 white portuguese man, about to set foot on the new world...Brazil. Life back in Portugal was terrible, when i was 18 i had to marry an ugly woman in her 30's because the dowry made my stupid parents rich. Now, she was old, wrinkly, fat, saggy, and because she was extremely catholic, she only had sex with me on my anniversary, and she considered masturbation to be a sin. I rarely masturbated, and was too afraid to be caught visiting, "women of the night." But here i had a chance to start a new life...in a new world.
When we first got to Brazil i thought i landed in paradise, beautiful beaches, beautiful and warm water...i loved it. Our captain told us to be on the watchout for natives, supposedly they killed the entire fleet of men the last time they came here...but to be honest...i wanted to meet a native girl and have some passionate and sweet sweet love with her. After we set up camp i decided to find a lake to take a bath...i couldnt believe my eyes, i found a hot spring with a beautiful waterfall about 2 miles away from our camp...nobody was around so i decided to get completely naked and jump into the spring. After about 5 minutes i heard some...giggling from behind a tree. I noticed i had a vistor. A young native girl, she mustve been 19, with no top...just a tiny loin cloth. It was the first time ive ever seen a native but she was beautiful...and so different looking! Her skin was a dark dark shade of brown, her hair was jet black, and went down in 2 long and sexy braids. She wore a lot of red dye on her lips, and black dye on her eyelashes. She had very tiny boobies, but long sexy legs. The best part was she was completely shaved!! In Europe so many women had unappealing hair!! But this girl had smoothe legs, a smoothe tummy, smoothe titties, smoothe arms smoote everything. She finally came over and began talking to me in some type of strange language.
"ahhhhjjjj dan jurg" was all i heard "hi...Andre" i said pointing to me. we shook hands and she repeated the phrase while giggling again "ahhhhjjjj dan jurg" she said it about 3 more times "ahhhhjjjj dan jurg" she finally just took my dick in her hand and said "ahhhhjjjj dan jurg" ...i turned a deep deep shade of red...i guess i hadnt noticed but my cock was rock hard and i hadnt even noticed. we both giggled. i told her to take off her loincloth and join me, i motioned it as well after i told her 4 times and she didnt understand me. she turned around, took off her loincloth and i saw...the roundest...juiciest...sexiest ass...EVER!!! IT WAS PERFECT!!! i began rubbing her ass with a wet sponge when she turned around and began giggling and laughing... what i saw completely shocked me...i noticed she had a 4 inch soft penis sticking right between her legs! i gazed at it for about a good minute...it was shockingly...the sexiest thing ive ever seen...she began to get closer to me and before i knew it...we were kissing and making out...completely naked... after a while she said "jot je" "jot je" i had no idea what she was talking about. she then took me by the cock, very gently, and tugged me to a shallow creek near by. she then bent over on all fours and said "JOT JE!" i guess she wanted me to fuck her...i then entered...the warmest pussy my cock has even entered, her hole was so tight and warm...we fucked and screamed for about an hour, i grabbed her by the hips as my big 9 incher was slamming against her round ass, her "clitty" was flapping up and down against her flat stomach...until...we were caught... a group of about 10 natives with spears approached us...my 9 incher quickly tunred into less than a one incher because of the fear...we were both very scared...to make things worse i noticed my captain about 100 yards away with about 10 men with muskets...oh jesus i thought...a war so soon. luckilly the native chief knew portuguese and talked with my captain. my captain got about 50 pounds of rare brazilian luxury goods...the natives got me

PART II

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...life is too good now, when i was first taken i was naked and alone...until i figured out why the chief paid so much for me. It turns out the young girl was the chief's "daughter" except no man in the village wanted her because she had a cock, i gladly took her...and her 3 sisters. I was no living in the chiefs house, with 4 of the sexiest native brazilian shemales. All 4 of them very tan, with round asses, smoothe legs, big red juicy lips...and rock hard cocks to slurp on whenever i got thirsty!!!