PDA

View Full Version : Adrielly & her Elephant-sized Dick

phungu2
09-12-2004, 08:05 PM
anyone know if she ever gets to NYC? or other photo sets or movies?

mBomb
09-13-2004, 03:26 AM
I'm sorry but thats borderline disgusting. it looks deformed.

phungu2
09-13-2004, 10:45 AM
BRO. SHE IS UGLY, HER DICK IS GROSS AND NO BRAZILIANS DO THE TRANNY ON TOUR THING.SO THE ANSWER IS NO, SHE NEVER COMES TO NYCITY.DOES IT MATTER TO ANY OF YOU WHAT THAT DICK IS ATTATCHED TOO OR ARE YOU SO COCK CRAZED THAT YOU DONT CARE AND YOU SEE THE GIRL HERSELF , JUST THE DICK...BY THE WAY THATS A MAJOR TURN OFF TO TS GIRLS, ANY GUYS WHO ARE DICK CRAZY AND AND JUST WANNA TO SUCK AND GET FUCKED BY A BIG DICK, TO THE TS GIRL YOUR A PETHETIC HOMO......YES THE TS GIRL WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BUT NO WAY WOULD SHE EVER CONSIDER DATING YOU OR TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY....HEY, BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE YOU DONT CARE , BUT I DO, I WANT A TS GIRLFRIEND / WIFE , I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A BIG HOSE, SHE BETTER LOOK CUTE AND BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AROUND REAL NORMAL PEOPLE OTHER THEN OTHER TRANNYS AND TRICKS......ANYWAY, WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THAT BIG DICK SHIT, SHE BETTER HAVE A PRETTY PASSABLE / KISSABLE FACE ( YOUNG ) AND A HOT BODY THAT I CAN BRING HOME AND BE PROUD OF...YO' WOULD ANY OF YOU BRING THAT PIG IN THE PICTURES ABOVE AROUND YOUR FAMILY, SHE IS FEIRCE LOOKING.....MAYBE SOME OF YA'LL HAVE NOT EVEN NOTICED HER FACE , YOUR EYES ARE TOO GLUED TO THAT GROSS BIG SMELLY LOOKING DICK.....YUKKKKKK

yo, pop a xanax bro.

to each his own.

for some, the whole TS thing is just a lust for the forbidden & the exotic. cheap thrills. a diversion. a fetish. what could be more out of the ordinary than that monsterous piece above?

and what could be safer in terms of no danger of intimacy (the very definition of a fetish)

btw, are you "published" ? your writing style seems familiar.

-

adona
09-13-2004, 11:12 AM
BRO. SHE IS UGLY, HER DICK IS GROSS AND NO BRAZILIANS DO THE TRANNY ON TOUR THING.SO THE ANSWER IS NO, SHE NEVER COMES TO NYCITY.DOES IT MATTER TO ANY OF YOU WHAT THAT DICK IS ATTATCHED TOO OR ARE YOU SO COCK CRAZED THAT YOU DONT CARE AND YOU SEE THE GIRL HERSELF , JUST THE DICK...BY THE WAY THATS A MAJOR TURN OFF TO TS GIRLS, ANY GUYS WHO ARE DICK CRAZY AND AND JUST WANNA TO SUCK AND GET FUCKED BY A BIG DICK, TO THE TS GIRL YOUR A PETHETIC HOMO......YES THE TS GIRL WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BUT NO WAY WOULD SHE EVER CONSIDER DATING YOU OR TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY....HEY, BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE YOU DONT CARE , BUT I DO, I WANT A TS GIRLFRIEND / WIFE , I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A BIG HOSE, SHE BETTER LOOK CUTE AND BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AROUND REAL NORMAL PEOPLE OTHER THEN OTHER TRANNYS AND TRICKS......ANYWAY, WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THAT BIG DICK SHIT, SHE BETTER HAVE A PRETTY PASSABLE / KISSABLE FACE ( YOUNG ) AND A HOT BODY THAT I CAN BRING HOME AND BE PROUD OF...YO' WOULD ANY OF YOU BRING THAT PIG IN THE PICTURES ABOVE AROUND YOUR FAMILY, SHE IS FEIRCE LOOKING.....MAYBE SOME OF YA'LL HAVE NOT EVEN NOTICED HER FACE , YOUR EYES ARE TOO GLUED TO THAT GROSS BIG SMELLY LOOKING DICK.....YUKKKKKK

Yes, but half the guys who are tranny chasers and most on this board are only interested in the girls because of their dick (especially if it's big) and only want to get fucked in the ass and/or suck their dicks and then have the nerve to say they're straight and not interested in men!

frank
09-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Anyone with foreskin can have this cock. All you have to do is pump raw silicone into your cock.

This is not her penis I know for a fact. All she is is crazy enough to pump a potentialy dangerous substance into her cock.

Frank

phungu2
09-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Anyone with foreskin can have this cock. All you have to do is pump raw silicone into your cock.

where do I get it :lol: (j/k)

canihavu
09-13-2004, 09:19 PM

Yes, but half the guys who are tranny chasers and most on this board are only interested in the girls because of their dick (especially if it's big) and only want to get fucked in the ass and/or suck their dicks and then have the nerve to say they're straight and not interested in men!

Most guy who are "tranny chasers" are not interested in men. If you took a poll of the guys on this board and asked if they wanted to suck a mans dick, most would say no.

canihavu
09-13-2004, 09:19 PM
BUt I agree, her dick is ugly.

mykeylykey
09-13-2004, 11:19 PM
Chugging on another dudes cock, errrrr, don't think so. But if slurping on these ultra feminine TS's still tags me as a homo, LOL, bring it on . . .

mykey

mykeylykey
09-13-2004, 11:24 PM
some more yum yum's for ya . . .

mykeylykey
09-13-2004, 11:27 PM
still wanna another taste? . . .

canihavu
09-13-2004, 11:28 PM
That's what I'm talking about!!!!!! :lol:

canihavu
09-14-2004, 05:08 AM

This is not her penis I know for a fact. All she is is crazy enough to pump a potentialy dangerous substance into her cock.

Frank

Ill, that sounds nasty.

frank
09-14-2004, 11:47 AM
I know 3 girls in Brazil who have had it done. They cant get hard and it looks fowl.

Frank

mBomb
09-14-2004, 12:22 PM
I know 3 girls in Brazil who have had it done. They cant get hard and it looks fowl.

Frank

Didn't one of anna paula's friends get it done and it traveled into her blood and gave her an infection and she almost died from it?

canihavu
09-14-2004, 03:51 PM

Frank

Didn't one of anna paula's friends get it done and it traveled into her blood and gave her an infection and she almost died from it?

***Shaking my head***

frank
09-14-2004, 11:54 PM
I will ask about that one. I know of one girl in the US that died from Silicone injections. Luis from www.brazilian-transsexuals.com has known a few as well.

Frank

WendyWilliams
09-15-2004, 12:13 AM
Frank this is wendy williams if you get a chance email me hotwendywilliams@aol.com

thanks

phungu2
09-15-2004, 11:39 PM
need a dark room

john69
09-17-2004, 10:49 PM
VERY NICE COCK's IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john69
10-22-2004, 10:04 PM
JUST BICK!!!

john69
10-22-2004, 10:05 PM
BIG AND NICE!!!

bleelah
10-22-2004, 10:23 PM
It's called a penis pump + foreskin guys...

tsluva
10-23-2004, 02:01 AM
I got to admit that this ADRIELLY is ugly .

But so is Suzanne Holmes ,

But in all honesty, how many of you would
turn down the opportunity to be with Suzanne ?

And Adrielly's cock definitely looks like an adnormal amount of
foreskin than her actual cock.

it does look gross.

Ecstatic
10-23-2004, 04:51 AM
But in all honesty, how many of you would turn down the opportunity to be with Suzanne ?
She's hung, alright, but she does nothing for me. Heck, Tom Cruise does more for me. I love a top/versatile girl, but I want her to be beautiful, passing, feminine.

NYCe
02-08-2005, 08:59 PM
same girl as the other post.

geekmeat
02-08-2005, 11:07 PM

I could not agree with you more.
This "chick" was in shemale adventures 24 fucking some dude and the dick was so big dude could not even take it.
He was in so much pain that they cut the scene short.
I do want to be too harsh but there are some "girls" that post on this site that are in the same category.
They are ugly as hell(they think they are cute though) with big dicks and these faggoty dudes talking about how "hot" they are.
Go out and get a dude.
Unfortunately there are plenty of gay dudes that look more feminine and pretty then some of these "girls" that post on this board.
We ALL know who I am talking about.
he he.

GroobySteven
02-09-2005, 12:16 AM
We ALL know who I am talking about.
he he.

I don't? Who are you talking about exactly?
Why are you pulling posts out from months ago - not able to articulate yourself?
seanchai

phungu2
02-09-2005, 03:37 AM
senachi:

who's the girl in shemale adventures 24 he's refering to?

anothervoyeur
02-09-2005, 04:07 AM
It's called a penis pump + foreskin guys...

Frankly, that "foreskin" thing is already a strike against her.

GroobySteven
02-09-2005, 04:15 AM
I haven't a clue - that guy is full of shit since the day he started on this forum, just a useless twat.
seanchai

drock
02-26-2006, 06:26 PM
That's a huge dick but the face?

GiaCallMe
02-26-2006, 08:58 PM
That "person" is just all around not attractive.

deker
08-11-2008, 06:58 PM
OMG..

gaiseric
08-11-2008, 09:58 PM
I can't believe that you spent time trawling back for a thread that's two and a half years old and only managed a three letter comment.

Why bother 8)

Caff_Racer
08-12-2008, 12:15 AM
@ gaiseric: everybody's got to start somewhere, mate :wink:

btw: Yateley, eh? not too far from where I grew up, that is!