PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Silicone

Vicki Richter
09-12-2004, 04:00 AM
You know this is fucked up:

"Patricia Araujo was a beautiful shemale.

Tits down, ass down.. all her body are destroyed by silicone.

All big names, Cristina Bianchini, Natasha Dumond, Patricia Araujo and etc have destroyed bodies now... "

I am putting together a video series and am working with a friend in Brazil who knows almost all of the girls. I asked him about Patricia Ella (attached a few pictures) and got the above response.

Part of my biggest repulsion to shooting girls in Brazil is the fact that it's victimisation of the talent. It causes the new girls to continue to pursue dangerous procedures.

Yeah they look better (brilliant even), but what is the cost? This girl Patricia was one of the most amazing girls I have ever seen. If what he says is true, its a fucking travesty. Just to have a big ass... I mean WTF! It worries me because my friends inject silicone and other girls say how safe it is. Well guess what, it's not.

Vicki

partlycloudy
09-12-2004, 06:05 AM
what exactly did the silicon do to their bodies?

pc

NYCe
09-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Silicone is very dangerous, mainly because often industrial rather than medical grade is injected and sometimes it's mixed with paraffin, oil, and other non-sterile materials. Add to that it's injected under the skin, usually by individuals with no medical credentials, in settings such as apartments and bars. Many girls in pursuit of enhanced, "real", or an "ova" physical appearance, get have repeated injections, with cumulative amounts reaching as much as 1.5 liters. They typically get injected in their cheekbones, lips, brows, chin, breasts, buttocks, calves, hips, thighs, pectoral area, and calves.

It's a quick fix solution, the appearance is enhanced but it's very short-term, because most silicone injection is ultimately disfiguring, as the silicone migrates, changes shape, or hardens. Once injected, silicone is impossible to remove completely, and extensive scarring accompanies even partial removal. Silicone injected in the breast area makes mammograms ineffective, and often requires radical bilateral mastectomy.

partlycloudy
09-12-2004, 07:06 PM
so its a poor mans version of plastic surgery huh?

thats too bad if those girls bodies have been ruined by it.

frank
09-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Yeah,
on a recent shooting spree in Brazil. I was amazed to see somany girls that have has so much bad silicone injected that it has seeped down to their feet.

Seanchai and I started refering to it as Elephant feet. Most of the girls in Brazil consider all other girls to be CDs unless they have some silicone. I was told you can always tell how old the TS are by the amount of Silicone in their feet.

There is also a large group of bad doctors selling second hand inplants.
If a girl doesn't have enough to purchase new breast implants. The doctors will give them a cut rate of they have a set they have taken out of someone else who decided aginst them or upgraded. Then of course he isn't all that concerned about the surgery he is performing either.

Brazil is a wild place.

Frank

AllanahStarrNYC
09-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Ok-I hate to correct most of you here, but
The question here is not silicone, but the type of silicone used as a filler.
If the quality of silicone is medical grade there should be no complications.
Medical grade silicone is biologically inert, the body does not react to it, just simply forms a layer of scar tissue around it. According to Dermatology Times, systematic complications and silicone granulomas have never reported from the usage of medical grade injectable silicone.

The problem lies in the usage of industrial strenght silicone and the application. Bacteria, cross contaminations, and other mixers are what often cause silicone granulomas, disfigurements, necrosis, infections, etc.
Dr. David Duffy in Los Angeles is now conducting a study that shows promise on how to treat these problems. It is now belived that these disfigurements are attributed to the quality of the silicone used and the immune systems response to it.

As well, silicone injections work favorably in certain areas but have less than desireable results in others. If silicone is injected into the calves, lower legs, ankles, because it is in liquid form, there is a huge tendency for ito travel down and settle in the feet and ankles.
This is not a problem that only faces transsexuals. Many women around the world are as well injected all kinds of substances into themselves
and are having adverse reactions.

The problem here lies with the unethical indivuduals who inject bad silicone and "doctors" who take advantage of people. These are the people to blame not silicone. In the Dominican Republic transsexuals use oil, and end up with horrific, deformed results.

Every medical procedure has a risk, but your risk are minimized if you go to a reputable person who has done good work on several. Of course, anything can go wrong.
That is the nature of life and if you want to look good there are risks you have to take.

The plain fact is a womans body has hips. The hips should be 10" bigger than the waist. There is no other procedure besides injecting silicone into the area that will develop a hip and a round ass. No matter hoe much lipo suction, excersize you do- if you go to any plastic surgeon and ask him to give you hips, he cant. I have had i multiple silcone injections for 10 years now. My hips and ass measure 42", naturally they measured 36". It is up to everyone to decide how they want their body to look.
But, as long as there are transsexuals, there will be girls seeking to augment their bodies with silicone injections unless a better alternative is produced.

phungu2
09-13-2004, 09:21 PM
more power to you. it's your body & your life, and you obviously have done your due dillegence to minimize the risks to the extent possible.

and the reults are fiiiiinnneeee :lol:

frank
09-13-2004, 11:38 PM
I am sorry Allanah baby I was only referring to Brazil. I love you and you know this.

I also know there are a few people traveling around the US with no or little medical training giving silicone injections with some really bad results.

I know GG women who go to Botox parties with a hair dresser doing the injections. No doctor or nurse present. This has far more potential for disaster.

GG and TS’ just like men to would rather put themselves at risk with an easy fix than do the research or ask the right questions to make sure the person performing the procedure has the right tools and knowledge to perform them.

I have always known you are a cut above the rest.

Frank

adona
09-14-2004, 12:25 AM
From what I've seen (particularly amoung black TGirls who tend to over do the injections) most TS's look horrible with the injections. They still look like men with deformed hips. I.E the girl in the pic below! The injections didn't make her look more feminine in my opinion.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-14-2004, 01:07 AM
u always have something nasty to say.

thanos
09-14-2004, 02:40 AM
i've grown tired of adona's antics. :evil:

christianrod30
09-15-2004, 05:01 AM
Let me explain something about Brazilian T-Girls that I know well, since I shoot them myself and talk to them.

In fact many of them come from poor class and live in bad conditions too. They start to earn money in the streets, scourt, films, etc. When they start their career I think they are gorgeous. For me the most beautiful in the world. My opinion.

To have a surgery in a good hospital here they must pay approx. USD5,000. Almost none of them have such capacity.

Hence, In order to "improve" their body they implant industrial silicone on their chest. And who do this is their shemale friends not a doctor or somebody prepared.

Many of them has bad reaction and it causes what Frank said "Elephant Feet". Others must retire the silicone and you see huge scars on their skin.

It is not a wild place. I disagree with this term. The question is Brazil as a developing country has a huge income concentration level and most of our shemales comes from poor regions.

But nowadays the new shemale generations are much more aware and you see that this kind of problem is reducing a lot. See some in my site
http://www.brazilianshemalesclub.com

PS: Vicky and Sarah Sin for me are gorgeous. My wife would like to find them to have fun we three or four.

regards
christian

Vicki Richter
09-17-2004, 03:20 AM
All I am saying is it isn't healthy and it should be discouraged. I know girls with medical grade silicone where it shifts or sags or does other things that worry them or they don't like. I think there are alternatives which I have stated before which are effective and less dangerous.

Vicki Richter
09-18-2004, 02:28 AM
http://www.body1.com/News/index.cfm/2/9965/61

Death Shows Danger of Silicone Injections
April 01, 2004

ALBANY, Ga. (AP) - The death of a transgendered person who received injections of industrial-grade silicone illustrates the dangers of "pumping," a thriving underground practice in motel rooms or apartments among men living as women.

Authorities say 23-year-old Andre D. Jeter suffered convulsions and fell unconscious Dec. 10 after receiving injections in her hips and buttocks during a "pumping party" here. She died a month later.

Stephen Oneal Thomas, 31, was charged last week with murder and other offenses for allegedly administering the injections. Thomas' lawyer refused on Tuesday to comment.

One of Thomas' roommates, Nikkia Scott, and other drag queens have been getting illegal, back-room injections of silicone to give themselves some of the things nature denied them when they were born male - breasts, wider hips, more prominent cheekbones.

They know the risks are extreme, and still they do it.

"Anything you put in your body that don't belong there will hurt you in the long run," Scott said of her $6,000 worth of injections. "But believe me, it has been worth it. It has been worth it."

Scott and three others were also arrested in the case and charged with conspiracy and practicing medicine without a license. They were accused, among other things, of helping Thomas by recruiting patients at drag-queen beauty pageants.

The victim was a man living as a woman, as are all four defendants.

While medical-grade silicone is implanted under the skin in sealed sacs to keep it from leaking, pumping involves injecting silicone straight into the body.

And the silicone used is the stuff sold in hardware stores as a sealant. It is not sterile and can cause infections, particularly in the lungs.

The silicone is often mixed with paraffin, oil, even peanut butter, said Dallas Denny of the transgender support group Gender Education & Advocacy. In Jeter's case, it was probably mixed with baby oil, based on how it smelled to others who received the injections, said James Paulk, an investigator for the district attorney.

There was so much silicone in Jeter's body that when incisions were made during the autopsy, a clear, brownish liquid flowed out, Paulk said.

The scope of the phenomenon is unclear. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Food and Drug Administration and transgender groups said they do not keep track of the problem. But Paulk said a "slew" of people have been injured, including three or four in Montgomery, Ala., six or seven in Columbus, Ga., and a few in Jacksonville, Fla.

"The transgender society is a very tight-knit society. They don't like to give each other up because if you do, you get barred from the pageants," Paulk said. "If they're not hurting and they're not experiencing medical problems, they aren't calling me."

A day after his arrest, a stubble-faced Scott, wearing large hoop earrings, was back to gluing weaves to heads at a beauty parlor in Albany, a town 150 miles south of Atlanta. His roommate Jazz, also arrested in the case, was at home, wearing pajamas and pink flowered flip-flops.

Jazz and Scott compete in drag shows during "black society" nights at a bar called Queens in Albany. They dress in gowns and rhinestones and perform songs for tips.

They both strongly denied any involvement in giving silicone injections and said they did not know their roommate Thomas was "pumping."

Scott, identified as Freddie Clyde in court documents, said her silicone injections have not caused any serious health problems. But Jazz, whose legal name is Mark Edwards, said she has had three procedures - face, bust and lower body - that cost her about $3,300, and has suffered severe side effects.

Last year, she said, she started coughing heavily and discovered that the silicone had gotten into her lungs, giving her chemical pneumonia. She spent two months in the hospital and several more months on bed rest, and her weight dropped from 270 to 150.

She also lifted up her T-shirt to show the scar under one of her breasts where doctors went in to remove a hardened clump of silicone.

As for Jeter, Jazz said, she had taken the injections too far. Jeter had complained that her head itched and that her hair had stopped growing, according to Jazz. "Jeter was making herself look like a monster," Jazz said.

Despite her own health problems, Jazz said she has nothing against the woman who gave her the injections.

"I don't want to prosecute her, I want to thank her," she said. "I'm the one who wanted the work. She did nothing wrong but what I wanted."

---=

Associated Press correspondent Elliott Minor in Albany, Ga., contributed to this report.

---=

On the Net:

Gender Education & Advocacy: http://www.gender.org

La Gender: www.geocities.com/lagenderinc

Vicki Richter
09-18-2004, 02:30 AM
http://tsroadmap.com/physical/silicone/

OK, this may surprise everybody, but I have advice for women in transition seeking silicone injections, and it's not a blanket condemnation.

This procedure is illegal and very dangerous, but there are still people out there doing it, just like heroin. Rather than just say, "Don't do heroin," it's better to get heroin users to reduce their risks. The same is true with silicone. This will always be a problem in our community as long as there are young and poor women desperate for quick and cheap feminization of their faces and bodies.

Make no mistake, injected silicone can and does kill several transgendered women a year and disfigures many more. Rather than just say it's bad, it's important to get the word out with examples of why it's bad. So you can decide if the risks are worth it.

I've compiled a list of recent articles on the topic as well as selected medical data, starting with published reports of death and disfigurements in our community. I've also started a list of tips on minimizing risks.

The most common causes of death immediately following a silicone injection are from an immune response which causes the lungs to fill with fluid, or from a pulmonary embolism. Imagine literally drowning in mucus and silicone filling your lungs. Not a great way to go.

Both an immune response and an embolism can cause rapid and certain death unless immediate emergency medical attention is sought at the first sign of itchiness, dizziness or difficulty breathing. One way to reduce risk is to do tiny amounts in several sessions, rather than huge amounts, especially on the first session.

Below: a woman who got silicone injections into her breasts for two years, starting at age 23. By age 29, she had been diagnosed with tumors, which required surgical removal of the silicone and tumors. She had numerous corrective surgeries following getting the silicone scraped out, which required removing more skin and eventually her nipples.

http://tsroadmap.com/images/silicone.jpg

Vicki Richter
09-18-2004, 02:33 AM
This article does make mention of industrial grade vs medical grade. However, from the sounds of things, most pumping parties don't use medical grade anyway. Keep in mind, all this reference material is documented in the US, not a 3rd world country.

http://www.nytga.org/health/silicone_1.html

H E A L T H
CHEEKBONES FROM HELL
© 2003 by Dallas Denny. This article was first published in 1992 in TV-TS Tapestry, #61, pp. 46-48.
[Author's Note: I wrote "Cheekbones >From Hell" in 1992. Shortly thereafter, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration called a moratorium on silicone breast implants, which are prone to rupture and leak liquid silicone into the body. While there is some controversy about whether leaking silicone implants can cause various systemic illnesses, the hazards of injecting silicone are well-documented. It is dangerous, illegal, disfiguring, and sometimes fatal.]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
5 September, 2003 43-3285

Back in 1991, in the second issue of Chrysalis Quarterly , the magazine of AEGIS, GEA's predecessor organization, we ran an ad called "Dangerous Curves Ahead," warning of the dangers of injecting silicone into the human body. We chose injectable silicone for our first public service ad because many people in the transgender community seemed unaware that injecting silicone is both dangerous and illegal (Rivera, 1992). Unlike silicone breast implants (now also banned by the FDA), in which the silicone is placed in a specially designed plastic bag which is then surgically implanted, when injecting a large-bore needle is used to insert the silicone directly in cheekbones, lips, chins, foreheads, thighs, breasts, hips, hands, and other parts of the body. Unfortunately, this is usually not done under sterile conditions in a doctor's office by a cosmetic surgeon, but by a lay "practitioner" in a motel room or in the back of a van. Often non-sterile, industrial-grade silicone is used, rather than medical-grade, and it may be adulterated with substances like oil or paraffin, which can cause serious medical complications. The individual injecting the silicone typically has no training in either medical techniques or aesthetics, and has little regard for the well-being of the "patient," who has not been warned of the dangers of the procedure, and is not likely to be looked after properly in the event of a catastrophic reaction. Occasionally an unfortunate injectee drops dead on the spot (Greer, 1993, Florida Fugitive Arrested in Greenville, 13 April, 2001.)

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has maintained since 1965 that only those physicians who it has authorized to experiment with silicone are allowed to procure or use the substance-- and there are currently no physicians authorized to do so and no authorized supplier of medical grade injectable silicone (Auto-Shop Silicone Used for Injection, 18 February, 1993). According to an article in the New York Times in 1992, a survey of 2000 cosmetic and plastic surgeons by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery found silicone injection the ninth most popular procedure in cosmetic surgery; there were nearly 60,000 injections reported in the U.S.A. in 1990. Most were done to nontransgendered women. David Kessler, former FDA Commissioner, repeatedly warned physicians they must stop silicone injections. It was under Kessler's watch that a moratorium was called on silicone breast implants in the US, and that moratorium continues.

Most plastic surgeons and dermatologists do not do silicone injections. Those who do limit their injections to small drops to fill in facial wrinkles or "pump up" parts of the face. Although those who used only small amounts of silicone reported few complications, many stopped upon Kessler's warning, according to the New York Times. Other physicians, however, claim the FDA has no jurisdiction over them, and continue the practice. A few inject massive amounts of the substance-- as much as two liters-- into breasts, thighs, and hips.

If the FDA contends-- and it does-- that silicone encapsulated in plastic bags is dangerous, you can imagine its opinion of the use of industrial-quality silicone by non-physicians-- a practice which is common among some groups in the U.S. including exotic entertainers, street prostitutes, Asian women, female impersonators, and transgendered and transsexual women. Some ten years ago, when we wrote Dr. Kessler about the black market in silicone, we received a reply from Sterling D. Gary of the FDA's Division of Compliance Operations, assuring us that the FDA shared our concerns about "the practice of injecting non-sterile, non-medical grade liquid silicone into the body," and indicating the FDA was willing to "take appropriate action" against those who did so.

The problem, of course, is how to effectively protect consumers. It's one thing for the FDA to clamp down on a physician who has a license and works out of a fixed location, but quite another to locate and prosecute an unscrupulous practitioner who flies around the country with a bag of needles and a tube of silicone caulk purchased in an auto parts or hardware store. We doubt the FDA has the resources to mount an effort to stop the dangerous and illegal practice of injecting silicone. The effort must come instead from within the transgender and gay communities, and the first step is to make the problem known through articles like this one, and through advertisements like our "Dangerous Curves Ahead."

We frequently hear transgendered people say, "I have silicone in my face and I've never had any problems." To them, we say, "You're lucky." The problems with injected silicone are legion, and directly proportional to the amount injected. Thus, a small amount in the face is less likely to cause complications than large amounts in the torso, but any injection is potentially lethal.

What are the problems with injected silicone? The most immediate danger is respiratory distress which may lead to death. The authors of a paper called "Acute and Latent Pneumonitis after Subcutaneous Injections of Silicone in Transsexual Men" (Chastre, et al., 1986) treated 13 male-to-female transsexual people who were hospitalized for respiratory symptoms resulting from "... illicit subcutaneous injections of silicone." Seven of the patients had begun having problems breathing immediately following injections, and five at varying periods after injections. The thirteenth become ill following a brawl in which the silicone became dislodged. The authors concluded that silicone injections carried "... a serious respiratory risk since it can induce acute respiratory failure"; that this can be induced "... by local trauma to tissues containing silicone, even if injections were performed several years before the traumatic episode"; and that "... latent silicone pneumonitis may be observed in patients who develop local inflammatory phenomena at the sites of previous injections." Other papers (Couland, et al., 1973; Ellenborgen & Rubin, 1975; McCurdy & Solomons, 1977; Solomons & Jones, 1975) have reported the deaths of individuals due to respiratory distress following silicone injections.

Another problem with injected silicone is that it moves around in the body, especially when present in quantity (Chaplin, 1969; Parsons & Titering, 1977). In a postmortem, Ellenborgen & Rubin (1975) found silicone in all organs and in massive quantities in the lungs. Dr. Stanley Biber showed a slide at the 1992 IFGE Coming Together convention in Denver in which the face of a young woman looked as if it had melted and run. She had lumps and bumps all over her face, and appeared to be at least 20 years older than her actual age. She had come to him after having had facial silicone injections. He was unable to help her.

Silicone is especially dangerous when introduced into the breast. The paper by Parsons & Titering (1977) begins, "All plastic surgeons are aware by now that the injection of liquid silicone for breast augmentation leads to difficult, even disastrous complications." Theirs and other articles provide graphic evidence of what silicone can do to the chest. Despite patients' claims of being pleased with initial results, the breasts typically become hard and lumpy, may develop infections, form cysts or open sores, become hyperpigmented, and may even develop gangrene (Kopf, et al., 1976). When injected in large amounts, silicone is very difficult to remove (Parsons & Titering, 1977), and is almost certain to disfigure the breasts. In fact, it is often necessary to do a radical mastectomy (Chaplin, 1969), and even if an attempt is made to save the breast, the cosmetic result is not likely to be satisfactory either to the patient or to the surgeon (Parsons & Titering, 1977). Parsons & Titering point out that the breast is an organ with a high susceptibility to cancer, and that injected silicone may lead to increased risk of cancer. They cite several authors who found cancer in patients with silicone-injected breasts.

There are other complications of silicone (for instance, there was one report of blindness), but we have elected to cite only enough evidence to convince skeptics that injected silicone is, indeed, dangerous and can be disfiguring and sometimes lethal, even when done by cosmetic surgeons. Now we want to move things closer to home, talking about the problem as it exists in reality in the transgender community. Why would anyone agree to let themselves be pumped with silicone in some back room by an unskilled and unlicensed person?

Why indeed! The answer is: instant curves. Silicone is seen as a quick fix by many transgendered men and women. It's less expensive than plastic surgery (on the front end, that is), requires no letters of authorization from psychologists or psychiatrists, and gives instant gratification.

The short-term effect of injected silicone is enhanced body contours. Cheekbones can be made more prominent, lips more pouty, clefts in chins removed, breasts enlarged. Hips and thighs can be sculpted to resemble those of born females. Male curves can be simulated, too: instant pectoral, gluteal, or calf muscles.

And so, transgendered people pay $200, $300, even $500 for injections of impure silicone, administered, usually, by someone with no medical training, no knowledge of human anatomy, no knowledge of sterile techniques, no idea of what to do if a medical emergency develops, and who may well be reusing needles without sterilizing them-- and this individual will more than likely have a very poor aesthetic sense. Their clients go back time and again, until they have pints or even quarts of silicone in their bodies (Kulick, 1998). The result is Dangerous Curves-- what we sometimes refer to as Cheekbones from Hell-- body contours, especially lips and cheekbones, which just do not occur in nature. With repeated visits (and much money spent), the individual becomes a caricature, a cartoon, a person of exaggerated proportions. To the naive eye, such people may seem more attractive because of those curves, but they lose the "realness" that is so important in order to live a viable life in the preferred gender. And the long-term consequence is disfigurement, often severe and life-threatening.

Injecting silicone is big business. As far as we've been able to tell, there are a half-dozen or so individuals who travel around the country; word spreads that they are on the way, and when they arrive, a steady stream of "customers" file in and out of the hotel room-- or, in one case in Atlanta, through the back room of an upscale hairstyling parlor-- dropping several hundred dollars each. We're talking big bucks here, for as many as 30 or 40 "customers" can be treated in one afternoon, and most customers require multiple injections.

We've found out the hard way that it can be dangerous to interfere with such "enterprise," even to the extent of declaring our position with the "Dangerous Curves" ad. At one gender meeting in 1991, two AEGIS staffers found themselves confronted by a pistol-packing member of a local support group who had heard about the Dangerous Curves ad (she didn't actually point the weapon at them, but she let them know it was in her purse and that she would be willing to use it. She was afraid we would somehow interfere with her position as procurer for someone we will call "Rochelle," who was reportedly in town to capitalize on the conference. "Rochelle is licensed in six states to do this!" she shouted, waving her finger (and fortunately not her pistol) in our faces. Apparently, our ad had been sufficient to alarm the silicone set. "Rochelle" stayed away from the conference, but it was a long time before we slept easily.

If the FDA has maintained for more than 25 years that injected silicone is dangerous even when given by physicians, it stands to reason that it is unthinkable to seek it from a nonphysician. Those who are desirous of enhanced body contours should seek a plastic or cosmetic surgeon. It may cost a little more for the initial procedure, but the results will be much less likely to compromise your health, and the aesthetic results will be much better and last much longer. In the long run, it will be much, much less expensive than "Dangerous Curves."

Remember: there is no agency or school that grants a license to inject silicone. If you don't believe us, do your own research, but for goodness sake, don't take the words of the Rochelles of this world.

You Can Be Beautiful, Too!
Vignettes Based on Experiences of Actual People With Injected Silicone

Rona
Rona made the mistake of accompanying her friend Chris when Chris went for injections to her breasts. Stephanie, the women with the silicone, told Rona, "You really should let me do something for that cleft in your chin, dear."
After that, Rona thought often about how nice it would to be rid of her cleft chin. The next time Stephanie was in town, Rona not only had her chin done, but her lips, too, to get that pouty look. Unfortunately, although the chin was improved, the silicone in the lip shifted almost immediately, making it look as if a bee had stung her on the left side of her face. Rona caught Stephanie before she left town, asking her to do something. Stephanie studied Rona's face for a moment, and then said, "We can just give you a little here," and proceeded to pump silicone into the right side of Rona's mouth to provide symmetry.

Stephanie is out of town, long gone. Rona is now drinking through a straw, for she has lost much of the feeling in her lower lip, and, and there is so much silicone around her mouth that she cannot close it normally. She dribbles when she drinks from a glass, and she cannot chew without dropping food. Moreover, her career as a sex worker has been dealt a severe blow, for she finds it impossible to perform oral sex in an effective manner.

The first plastic surgeon Rona consulted just shook his head and sent her elsewhere; the second said he thought he could remove most of the silicone, but was giving no guarantees, and he told her there would be scarring. A third said he could remove the silicone through the inside of her mouth, so that scars would not be visible, and referred her to a neurologist. There the news was not good; he told Rona that it was likely the loss of sensation in her lower lip would be permanent.

Natalie
Natalie fancied herself a Cher look-alike, and to make herself as much like her muse as possible, sought the services of Rochelle, who pumped her cheeks full of silicone. "Isn't this too much?" Natalie asked.

"No, dear," said Rochelle. "The oil in the silicone will bleed away, and your cheeks will look just fine. But the oil didn't bleed away."Natalie was left with cheekbones that made her look ridiculous, and to make matters worse, her boyfriend popped her one and the silicone in her left cheek moved forward about an inch. She sought out Rochelle the next time she was in town and had even more silicone injected to make her face symmetrical.

Today, Natalie does a good impression of a chipmunk without even trying. She has talked to a plastic surgeon who gave her an estimate of $4000 for removing the silicone from her cheeks; he said he would implant prosthetic inserts for an additional $4000, if her face was not too damaged to tolerate them.

Natalie doesn't have that kind of money, but she does have $500, and the next time Rochelle is in town, she plans to have her breasts injected.

Carmilla
Carmilla had both her breasts "done" five years ago. Except for the fact that silicone constantly seeped from her nipples, everything was fine for two years. Then the skin on her right breast began to bulge, and an open abscess soon developed. Within months, she developed an abscess on her left breast. Finally, when the pain became so great that she was unable to move normally and her breasts had developed a foul odor, she saw a physician who told her her breasts had become gangrenous. He put her in the hospital immediately for radical double mastectomy. Carmilla now has no breasts, and has been on two talk shows, complaining bitterly about Rochelle, who injected her.

Now Carmilla's doctor tells her that the lethargy, joint pain, and mental confusion she is feeling is probably due to the delayed effects of silicone. He tells her it's good the silicone is out of her body; at least now it probably won't get worse. Carmilla doesn't tell him about the silicone in her face and thighs.

Vicki Richter
09-18-2004, 02:50 AM
This is a pretty good unbiased article covering the history of the stuff. A bit scientific, a bit educational.

http://leda.law.harvard.edu/leda/data/197/mwebb.html

Thuggish_Intellect
09-18-2004, 06:18 AM
A must read dissertation...very informative

AllanahStarrNYC
09-18-2004, 12:37 PM
Again,
These articles
all talk about industrial grade silcone.
There is NOT one reported clinical study
were using medical grade injectible silcone has cause adverse
immnune reactions or granulomas.
Silicone should never be directly injected into the breasts anyway.
The only adverse reaction silicone may have-
and that has to do with the application- Is that it may shift, cause
an "orange peel" like look if injected too close to the skin, or may harden.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-18-2004, 12:53 PM
www.DermatologyTimes.com
Silicone Granuloma Management[/url][/quote]

Caleigh
09-18-2004, 02:25 PM
Although there are many subtleties and sides to this topic I think it's great that you have brought it to remind people to be informed about the decisions they make. tks Vicki

roy404
09-18-2004, 04:02 PM
I have been around the TS silicone scene since the late 60's. Then the girls as well as GG strippers were getting the medical silicone. I have friends that Hal injected in the 70's that are fine today. I also have friends that did go to a quack and took their chances. Allanah knows her stuff. I know for a fact she is a very intellegent lady and does not go off on whims. Medical silicone is used all over the world on TS's, mainly in Italy,Japan and a few other euro countries. Like most things, if they are done right and researched all will be well.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-18-2004, 05:44 PM
I did forget to mention that another adverse effect of silcione in large quantaties in the ass and hips can sometimes cause a "stain" (bruise like or discoloration)-however, without a tan I am very pale and I have no suck marks around the treated areas. And many girls I know who have quality silicone have no stains either. I too know girls from the 70's who have silicone and it still looks great. Everyone's body is different as well.

Vicki Richter
06-27-2005, 03:37 AM
Yeah,
on a recent shooting spree in Brazil. I was amazed to see somany girls that have has so much bad silicone injected that it has seeped down to their feet.

Seanchai and I started refering to it as Elephant feet. Most of the girls in Brazil consider all other girls to be CDs unless they have some silicone. I was told you can always tell how old the TS are by the amount of Silicone in their feet.

There is also a large group of bad doctors selling second hand inplants.
If a girl doesn't have enough to purchase new breast implants. The doctors will give them a cut rate of they have a set they have taken out of someone else who decided aginst them or upgraded. Then of course he isn't all that concerned about the surgery he is performing either.

Brazil is a wild place.

Frank

As you can see Spec... I have provided a ton of qualified information in this thread whom others have supported.

By the way, I stand corrected... Frank said the elephant feet comment, not Seanchai. My bad.

Vicki

MISTYNITELY
06-27-2005, 06:41 PM
I AM SO SIK OF BLAK T GIRLS BEING PICKED ON LIKE WE ARE THE MOST UGLIEST HARDEST T GIRLS OF THEM ALL!!IM SO SIK OF THE RACISST REMARKS HERE !!!DO U KNOW THAT REAL LOOKING AND PASSABLE TSES PREFER TO BE ANONYMOUS?IN OUR CULTURE MOST TIMES THAN NOT WE FOCUS ON LOOKING REAL AND HAVING A REAL ATTITUDE ETC..YOUR ONLY GOING BY THE PICS U HAVE HERE AND WHATS POSTED THAT DOES NOT REPRESENT US AS A WHOLE.AS FOR ME I WAS ALWAYS NATURALLY PRETTY AND PASSABLE I DIDINT NEED SILICONE BUT EVRYONE HAS A VISUAL IN THEIR MIND ON WHAT THEY WANT THEIR BODY TO LOOK LIKE!!ALL YOUNG GIRLS OF ALL RACES WHO DONT TAKE HORMONES LONG ENUFF AND WANT A QUIKER TRANSFORMATIONS OPT FOR SILICONE TOO QUIKLY AND MORE TIMES THAN NOT IT COMES OUT FUKED UP!THE ONES THAT DONT ARE LUCKY BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT "LOOK"THEY ARE SHOOTING FOR ONLY THEY HAVE THE VISULIZATION OF WHAT THEY WANT TO LOOK LIKE !INSTEAD OF PREACHING ALLOT OF THE YUNG GIRLS NEED TO BE GIVEN GREAT ADVICE AND IM SOME CASES DIRECTED IN THE RIGHT WAY !HUNGANGELS IS NOT THE MOTHER SITE FOR ALL TS GIRLS ITS ONLY A SMALL FEW COMPARED TO HOW MANY OF US OUR OUT THERE.DONT PREACH !TEACH!

Vicki Richter
06-27-2005, 06:51 PM
I've never mentioned black girls once and I for one don't even remotely have that opinion so hopefully you aren't talking to me.

Vicki

Castor_Troy05
06-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Holy old thread ressurection batman.

I've nothing constructive to add, just thinking of christina bianchini how she was :drool:

MISTYNITELY
06-27-2005, 07:24 PM
What i said is allot of held back feelings and reaction to past posts and snippets of the present.These matters are about CHOICES not RACE!

tannedblkmale
06-28-2005, 02:44 PM
What i said is allot of held back feelings and reaction to past posts and snippets of the present.These matters are about CHOICES not RACE!

u go girl

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 08:40 PM
You know the girls who died recently in San Diego were killed by Medical Grade Silicon by someone who had done over 100 procedures. The problem was that the silicone had been smuggled out of the factory after it didn't pass their internal safety standards. It was supposed to have been destroyed. They had a big news thing on this in LA. Silicone is very scarey stuff.

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 10:07 PM
bump

07-15-2005, 10:11 PM
i agree with allanah on page 1. i've got sil in my ass n now i gotta soft pretty donkey butt with NO complications. knock on wood.

ONEWORLD
07-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Holy old thread ressurection batman.

OMG!!!! LOLLLL.

CAN I USE THAT ONE?...

THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS.

joyboy123
07-15-2005, 10:16 PM
sounds like you are pretty careful. Unfortunately, there are other people that are poor and desperate.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20050710-1751-siliconedeath.html

drock
11-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I AM SO SIK OF BLAK T GIRLS BEING PICKED ON LIKE WE ARE THE MOST UGLIEST HARDEST T GIRLS OF THEM ALL!!IM SO SIK OF THE RACISST REMARKS HERE !!!DO U KNOW THAT REAL LOOKING AND PASSABLE TSES PREFER TO BE ANONYMOUS?IN OUR CULTURE MOST TIMES THAN NOT WE FOCUS ON LOOKING REAL AND HAVING A REAL ATTITUDE ETC..YOUR ONLY GOING BY THE PICS U HAVE HERE AND WHATS POSTED THAT DOES NOT REPRESENT US AS A WHOLE.AS FOR ME I WAS ALWAYS NATURALLY PRETTY AND PASSABLE I DIDINT NEED SILICONE BUT EVRYONE HAS A VISUAL IN THEIR MIND ON WHAT THEY WANT THEIR BODY TO LOOK LIKE!!ALL YOUNG GIRLS OF ALL RACES WHO DONT TAKE HORMONES LONG ENUFF AND WANT A QUIKER TRANSFORMATIONS OPT FOR SILICONE TOO QUIKLY AND MORE TIMES THAN NOT IT COMES OUT FUKED UP!THE ONES THAT DONT ARE LUCKY BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT "LOOK"THEY ARE SHOOTING FOR ONLY THEY HAVE THE VISULIZATION OF WHAT THEY WANT TO LOOK LIKE !INSTEAD OF PREACHING ALLOT OF THE YUNG GIRLS NEED TO BE GIVEN GREAT ADVICE AND IM SOME CASES DIRECTED IN THE RIGHT WAY !HUNGANGELS IS NOT THE MOTHER SITE FOR ALL TS GIRLS ITS ONLY A SMALL FEW COMPARED TO HOW MANY OF US OUR OUT THERE.DONT PREACH !TEACH!

You as well as the other beautiful black ts have to shake them haters off baby.. I know for me there's nothing more sexy that fine ass black ts, yall got it on lock.

Stevie022
02-07-2006, 01:53 AM
The use of silicone injections is still in the experimental stages in the United States and there are therefore only a few physicians who are liscenced to practice under some very strict guidelines. The procedure as I have been informed is limited in use and mostly involves injection under wrinkles to mimimize the appearance of lines. Some speculate that it should be tried in other applications, but to my knowledge this had not yet received approval either. The amount of silicone involved in this procedure is incredibly small compared to what would be needed to create some of the intended results in a transsexuals hip area. Some of the major problems with silicones have been mentioned. Silicones are inert, they cannot be eliminated by the body and are migratory (it moves). Medical grade silicone is virtually non-existant. The notion that there are appropriate materials that someone other than a physician could purchase is a falacy. Additionally it is likely that only the physician's liscenensed to practice the experimental procedure would be capably of appropriating the correct materials.

The people that make silicones are well aware that pumping silicones into humans in the manner described in some of these replies is not legal. Therefore, they do not make a product for this purpose. Don't expect that any of the products that you could purchase are even close to being fit for these purposes.

soul4real
02-07-2006, 03:43 AM
Damn where is the proof about Patricia Araujo?
I dont even watch porn like that and had a crush on her
damn hope that isnt true

Jasadin
02-07-2006, 04:40 AM
:?: What is the difference between the injected silicon and the silicon breast implants back in the day?They where leaking right?

:?: An earlier post stated that it's inert and the body forms scar tissue around it.If so wouldn't a abundance of scar tissue after repeated pumping eventually reduce blood supply ?Wouldn't the silicon and scar tissue choke internal tissue like nerves,mucsle etc..?If it was truly inert I would think that there would be no reaction?

Stevie022
02-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Silicone breast implants were a solid silicone rubber. The rubber itself was encased in some sort of plastic. Because the material inside is a solid, I don't see how they could leak. A good example of what silicone implants look like is to view what a silicone breast prosthesis looks like. The material that people inject is a liquid that has a high viscosity. The two are very different chemically.