PDA

View Full Version : when do young T's start hormones?

theonlyone
11-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Hello!

I guess I'm not the only one here who is sometimes amazed at how feminine some T-girls look even when they're barely 18. I mean, some of them have very nice hormone-induced (not fake!) B-cup boobies already and incredibly soft skin and completely pass for a genetic woman except for what's between their legs.

Does anyone know at what age they need to start hormones to be that stunning at 18?

N.O.Kayla
11-25-2006, 04:40 AM
There is no set guide for when a transgendered gal is supposed to start hormoning Every girl is different and each one of us receive different "gifts" from the hormones personally myself I hormoned and never received a full A cup So its different for everybody and Stunning is an opinion what one person finds stunning may not be what the next person finds stunning Hope that helps

Louie Damazo
11-25-2006, 05:42 AM
I know girls start it with 9, Dany Evangelista told me it

Some others with 11. Its pretty easy get these hormones in Brasil

L D

fitz207
11-25-2006, 07:23 AM
Wow 9 and 11 that's pretty young. But i don't dobt it
when i look at some of the Brazillian and asian TS.

Thanks Louie, Love your sites man.

qeuqheeg222
11-25-2006, 12:47 PM
ive known girls who started at age 11 and never developed facial hair into adulthood..the tit growth was marginal..like kayla said everybody responds to hormones differntly...yeah kayla i remember back when you first started on em...

Louie Damazo
11-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Wow 9 and 11 that's pretty young. But i don't dobt it
when i look at some of the Brazillian and asian TS.

Thanks Louie, Love your sites man.

Hey

Great know u like

Its so easy get feminine hormones here like in Thai. For they start use it so young is that make they look SO feminine

L D

NRT
11-25-2006, 06:50 PM
One question on hormones. Does it prevent baldness?Do most t girls on hormones long term have own hair and dont have to wear wigs?

Vala_TS
11-25-2006, 08:21 PM
One question on hormones. Does it prevent baldness?Do most t girls on hormones long term have own hair and dont have to wear wigs?

Yes, it prevents and actually can reverse baldness. But what about the girls who have working dicks? Did they take hormones then stop? How do they keep from masculanizing themselves? I know some of them never take them because they're naturally feminine but what about the others?

Also, another question is, how do they have girly feet instead of manly ones? Men have really ugly feet in my opinion (every one of them that I've seen) and about 99% of GG's have attractive feet and about 98% of the TS's I've seen have great feet. Is it from hormones or what? What about the girls who start it when they're in their mid teens?

AGTFB

jowwor
11-25-2006, 11:13 PM

Yes, it prevents and actually can reverse baldness. But what about the girls who have working dicks? Did they take hormones then stop? How do they keep from masculanizing themselves? I know some of them never take them because they're naturally feminine but what about the others?

Also, another question is, how do they have girly feet instead of manly ones? Men have really ugly feet in my opinion (every one of them that I've seen) and about 99% of GG's have attractive feet and about 98% of the TS's I've seen have great feet. Is it from hormones or what? What about the girls who start it when they're in their mid teens?

AGTFB
I would say that 98 % of Ts's having beautiful feet is an exageration... even 99 % of GG's too.. but many TS' have beautiful feet, but they are usually the petit ones... Hormones wouldn't change the feet. I have seen men (rather shot, thin men, and even rather tall men) with feet that look very feminine (sixe 39/40 or so..don't know the US sizes). Asian girls may look super feminine (those that have breasts), but they may have rather long and broad feet... Many Asian TS's have beautiful feet too, though... This goes for Brazilian Tgirls as well I would assume.. some have small petit feet and hands, and some have male looking feet and hands... Hormones changes everything else but feet and hands, except skin perhaps... Cankles may change the feet, as is evident on let say Carla Bruna, but thats a disease condition...

I must admit I was surprised as well to hear that boys start at 9 and 11 with hormones... what are those? Non prescriptive birth control pills?

-Q-

Shining Star
11-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Hormones can reverse some types of balding, but usually only in very early stages. That is to say don't expect to regrow a head full or even partial head full of hair by taking estrogen, it's been studied/tried with not great results.

Estrogen prolongs the growing cycle of hair growth, this is why many women who are expecting child experience lush hair growth, as do young girls in puberty as both are times of high hormone levels. However once the estrogen level drops (puberty is over, giving birth), the cycle settles back to normal. This is why some women experience "shedding" of hair shortly after delivery. That is all the hair which would have normally shed but was kept active because of the hormones.

Hair loss is programmed by nature from family history. Just as there are men with thick heads of hair well past their 70's, there are trannies both on or off hormones that have the same. What matters is the levels of male hormones and how they affect the scalp hair cells. For cells gentically programmed to shed hair at a certian time, only decreasing/blocking or eliminating male hormones will stop bladness to any degree. All the drugs sold today like Propecia that claim to "stop baldness" work by blocking a type of testertrone which causes baldness. If a trannie still has their tackle, they are producing male hormones that can cause hair loss. The only way to prevent this totally is to have the SRS, or take enough male hormone blocking drugs to affect low to nil male hormone levels.

Problem with taking enough hormones/drugs to block male hormones is that it can cause impotence. Again depending upon the trannies lifestyle, that may not be a bad thing. But if one's means of earning money comes from the sex business, then a working tackle may be a must. This is why some girls try to find the level of hormones that will "soften" them, but not effect "everything".

Anti-Androgens are much more effective in preventing baldness used with and or sometimes without estrogen, which is why most doctors will combine a regime for trannies that use both.

As for going on hormones while very young, it is usually not a good thing, but guess depends upon a person's outlook on life.

If you are born an male and have not started puberty/are in puberty, or thereabouts, it is true taking estrogen will make one grow "feminine" to an extent by blocking or slowing certian secondary male sexual traits, while enhancing growth of female ones; but this comes at a price. Estrogen make a male permanently and irreversibly sterile.
Sometimes the condtion will reverse if the hormones are stopped, but if one starts at say 9 and stops at even 18 or 20, chances are not that great.

Estrogen also causes the large bones to stop growing, which means depending upon when started a young man taking hormones will not reach his "true" height. Again this depends upon the dosage and other factors like if the dosage is regular/steady enough to maintain certian serum levels.

theonlyone
11-28-2006, 03:37 AM
interesting replies so far...

I did hear once that some girls in those countries even have an orchiectomy done while they're still well underage.

I imagine that it does pose serious health risks to start that early. But then again, there are cases in Europe where transsexual children as young as 12 are medically treated with hormones (not just antiandrogens, mind you!). I saw it on TV once, they had this t-girl who already had quite visible breast growth at 13 and who I'm sure will look extremely gorgeous once she fully blossoms into womanhood. And she's already dying to get SRS.

dan_drade
11-28-2006, 04:27 AM
My last girlfriend started on hormones at 15 years old, and belive it or not, it was with her mothers belessings. By the time she was 17 she had very nice A cup breasts and by the time she was 18, she had really nice B cub breasts and a very feminine body. Unfortunately I did not know her then so I was not able to try them out :D However, I have seen pics of her at that age and she was absolutely stunning (and she is still very beautiful). She has never had any facial hair, and has very little body hair (and I mean very little). Her hands and feet are a little big for a genetic girl, but they are not man sized either. I guess the hormones had a little something to do with that. She is 5'9" with a slim build which is a little on the tall side, but not too tall. She is also very passable and has never been clocked (at least not when I have been with her). Although she did tell me that she met a teller at a bank that was a TS and she clocked her LOL.

I have also met some TS women that started on hormones in their fifties, and they have been on them for many years and still are not very passable as a woman. So I guess the younger you are when you start on hormones, the more feminine you are as an adult. I have never done any scientific studies on how female hormones effect the growth of a child, but I can only tell you what I have seen :)

fitz207
11-29-2006, 09:14 PM
I have also met some TS women that started on hormones in their fifties, and they have been on them for many years and still are not very passable as a woman. So I guess the younger you are when you start on hormones, the more feminine you are as an adult.
That is correct

theonlyone
12-01-2006, 03:24 AM
My last girlfriend started on hormones at 15 years old, and belive it or not, it was with her mothers belessings. By the time she was 17 she had very nice A cup breasts and by the time she was 18, she had really nice B cub breasts and a very feminine body.

She must have been very pretty, I am sure. Would you mind showing us a picture of her, or is that a bad idea?

It's just amazing how early girls start these days. Back when I was a kid, this was for the most part unheard of. You'd see the occasional square jawed "guy in drag" type Transsexual in the Tabloids (Caroline Cossey was a welcome exception in that department), but there weren't like hundreds of T-Girls taking hormones at that kind of age and being post op not long after their 18th birthday.

Kind of makes you envy them. Given their possibilities, maybe I would have transitioned too. But then again, nowadays I am mostly happy being male, albeit with subtle TS tendencies.

BrendaQG
12-01-2006, 09:51 PM
True true. Here in the united states without some form of parental help getting hormones legally was impossible. Until you were 17/18.

Getting them illegally was not easy either. They weren't provided quite so cheaply, their weren't generic versions yet. So one would have to do a number of illegal things to get them with or without a prescription let alone getting the prescription.

dan_drade
12-01-2006, 10:13 PM
My last girlfriend started on hormones at 15 years old, and belive it or not, it was with her mothers belessings. By the time she was 17 she had very nice A cup breasts and by the time she was 18, she had really nice B cub breasts and a very feminine body.

She must have been very pretty, I am sure. Would you mind showing us a picture of her, or is that a bad idea?

It's just amazing how early girls start these days. Back when I was a kid, this was for the most part unheard of. You'd see the occasional square jawed "guy in drag" type Transsexual in the Tabloids (Caroline Cossey was a welcome exception in that department), but there weren't like hundreds of T-Girls taking hormones at that kind of age and being post op not long after their 18th birthday.

Kind of makes you envy them. Given their possibilities, maybe I would have transitioned too. But then again, nowadays I am mostly happy being male, albeit with subtle TS tendencies.

She is very pretty and totally passable. Unfortunately I cannot post a pic of her. She lives her life fulltime as a woman now, and it would be really disrespectful for me to posts any pics of her. And besides, I'm sure she would really hate me if she knew I was posting pics of her on the internet.

Chica
12-02-2006, 02:27 AM
hormones are wonderful things, but they don't do magical things...

i've done mine for roughly 5 weeks now, i notice very little difference in the way i look, and the way i act, but you aren't going to see a great deal of difference whatever age you take them, sure when you're younger you won't develop an adams apple, facial hair etc, but it won't make a big difference at all

for a m2f transsexual, it basically does the same things that happen during a female puberty, apart from the obvious of course, though i have had sickness, and cramps, but i think it's obvious that the period won't happen...

if i said some things that are hard to understand, just blame it on the alcohol :)

dan_drade
12-02-2006, 02:41 AM
hormones are wonderful things, but they don't do magical things...

i've done mine for roughly 5 weeks now, i notice very little difference in the way i look, and the way i act, but you aren't going to see a great deal of difference whatever age you take them, sure when you're younger you won't develop an adams apple, facial hair etc, but it won't make a big difference at all

for a m2f transsexual, it basically does the same things that happen during a female puberty, apart from the obvious of course, though i have had sickness, and cramps, but i think it's obvious that the period won't happen...

if i said some things that are hard to understand, just blame it on the alcohol :)

I think 5 weeks is a little to soon to see any development from hormones. From what I understand it will be about a year before you see any significant changes from them. You might notice very slight changes after a few months, but nothing that will be very noticiable to others.

I don't know just how old you are, but you look like you are in your late teens. I think after about a year of hormones you will be more feminine and probably have developed nice breasts as well. I wish you all the best and I do think that you already are a very beautiful young lady.

Chica
12-02-2006, 02:44 AM
i turned 20 in september, but going by the regimine i had gotten set out, after two weeks i was supposed to feel a soreness around the nipple area, i had that in less than a week, so i think i will have a fast development, i hope

dan_drade
12-02-2006, 07:06 AM
i turned 20 in september, but going by the regimine i had gotten set out, after two weeks i was supposed to feel a soreness around the nipple area, i had that in less than a week, so i think i will have a fast development, i hope

I'm sure that since you are so young the hormones will work great and you wil become more feminine all the time. You are already a very beautiful girl, and you will only get better.

Best of luck to you and I hope you post your pics here so we can see just how pretty and feminine you become. :D

BrendaQG
12-02-2006, 10:08 PM
@Chica
I cosine with what dan said.

You have to realize that hormones will not change how you act. EVER. Your personality and mine are as "femine" as they are ever going to get.