Deleted due to stolen pw. PW changed.

Thanks

chefmike
11-24-2006, 05:08 AM
You really are that stupid, aren't you?

ahmed ukhum
11-24-2006, 05:15 AM
You might want to check out this website - www.infowars.com
explains some of the conspiracy connections between the events of 911, current implications, and also past events . its some good reading.

chefmike
11-24-2006, 05:29 AM
LMFAO...

Some of us may recall that infowars is one of Jamie "what tinfoil hat?" Michelle's favorite sites...

whatsupwithat
11-24-2006, 08:06 AM
glenn beck is a neo-conservative tool.

i had no idea there were people who still bought into their propoganda. and, no, i'm not talking about the 'evil islamic extremists'. i'm talking about the evil neo-conservatives who have set this country and the world so far back its going to take us all a long and painful time to recover.

go spread your hate and suffering somewhere else. please.

and if you don't believe me:

CNN's Beck to first-ever Muslim congressman: "What I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies' "

http://mediamatters.org/items/200611150004/

whatsupwithat
11-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Here's a link to all the Glenn Beck idiocy you could ever want...or not want:

http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/people/glennbeck?sort=default&offset=0

PlayfulJohn
11-25-2006, 02:15 AM
this is perhpas ur most sloppy posting...i wonder why? i also wonder about alot of things..firstly who is this "we" u refer to..who is this guy u mention as though we ought to know all about him, and just a general question...u do realize that while we have legend and plenty of cock hungry morons here..there are many bright and articulate posters...dont u think it would be wiser to be more informative and less editorial if u wish to really portray whatever this is as unbiased?

Thanks for pointing this out J. The "we" does not include me. I did not post this but I know who did. Just changed my pw.