PDA

View Full Version : Photo-Shy Men & Allanah Star Parties

phungu2
09-11-2004, 02:54 PM
as you might imagine, being photographed at such "kinky" events might present a problem for some (married, conservative job, etc).

I notice that past event photos show lots of male guests in the background.

any way to prevent such exposure?

AllanahStarrNYC
09-11-2004, 04:04 PM
I thought everyone's face gets blurred here?
How can anyone recognize you like that?
I have heard of no problems yet-after a year of having these parties.

xxx
A

NYCe
09-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Myself as well as Bigguy usually blur the faces before posting any photos. There hasn't been an problems in the past, and anyone who requests for their photo to be removed or their face blurred even more has the request fufilled ASAP.

phungu2
09-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Myself as well as Bigguy usually blur the faces before posting any photos. There hasn't been an problems in the past, and anyone who requests for their photo to be removed or their face blurred even more has the request fufilled ASAP.

not trying to be a pain in the ass here, but "usually blur" isn't good enuf, and once it's up, it potentially lives in cyberspace forever- to grace exihibit A of my divorce case even after you've taken it down based on request!

any chance of camera-free zones? maybe a floor for pix, and the other 2/3 cameras forbidden. most trannie clubs prohibit photos except in designated areas. Allanah?

NYCe
09-12-2004, 12:33 AM
There's need to go to such extremes such as camera free zones. There are plenty of areas in the club where one can stand or sit and enjoy the party being photographed. The photos you linked to in your other response were taken either directly in front of the stage or the surrounding area to the side of the stage.

phungu2
09-12-2004, 01:03 AM
There's need to go to such extremes such as camera free zones. There are plenty of areas in the club where one can stand or sit and enjoy the party being photographed. The photos you linked to in your other response were taken either directly in front of the stage or the surrounding area to the side of the stage.

a few were, but others were from all around the club, including a sofa lounge area.

Allanah???????

Vicki Richter
09-12-2004, 03:54 AM
We're still taboo. He has a good point. If some guy is out cheating on his wife, he probably doesn't want his picture taken.

Vicki

ps. If you are cheating on your wife, you're kind of a dick. No offense, but you know I'm right.

partlycloudy
09-12-2004, 06:10 AM
wear a mask 8)

pc

AllanahStarrNYC
09-12-2004, 06:18 AM
Im sorry but there is not going to be camera free zone or a designated
area just to take pics. That would never work.
This is not fair to the majority of the guys who themselves bring cameras and takes pics. That is part of the fun of this event. The club is nice enough to allow me to allow the guys to bring cameras.
After all it is a public space.
If you really dont want to be photographed them be very aware and stay out of the cameras way. That' the best I can suggest.

xxx
A

Vicki Richter
09-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Well she has a better point. :) That definitely gives the party it's uniqueness.

Recommendation: Wear one of those Groucho nose/glasses combo. I find that incredibly sexy.

phungu2
09-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Well she has a better point. :) That definitely gives the party it's uniqueness.

Recommendation: Wear one of those Groucho nose/glasses combo. I find that incredibly sexy.

the ones with the penis nose, or the regular ones?

p.s. That was an incredible cum shot in the shemale strokers video (strapped to the s&m table). did you use anything (clomid? ginseng? epimedium? hcg?)

phungu2
09-12-2004, 12:02 PM
We're still taboo. He has a good point. If some guy is out cheating on his wife, he probably doesn't want his picture taken.

Vicki

ps. If you are cheating on your wife, you're kind of a dick. No offense, but you know I'm right.

I think it's safe to say that 90% of your customers and the guests at these events are "cheating" on their wives. BTW, if you're just looking, you're not cheating.

hwbs
09-12-2004, 05:10 PM
well not judging ..but there was alot more ging on besides watching....alot of show and tell and fornicating going on upstairs....ohh yes the more the merrier, lol.....but its all good

pickles

AllanahStarrNYC
09-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Pickles!
No th ere was not-
it's ll good clean fun ;).

Theres nothing dirty going onnnnnnnnnn

Babe, no one at the party is going to car eor judge you if you are married.
If you come and see a camera move out the way. There are no hidden cameras. Most of the guys are focusing ont he girls anyway so the chances of you ending up in a shot are super slim.
Anyway, Im done with this topic.
Come and have a good time. Period.

phungu2
09-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Allanah:

is there any dress code? can a guy wear a baseball cap?

which reminds me.... you should do a halloween party, so chickens like me can wear a disguise :D :D

AllanahStarrNYC
09-13-2004, 03:43 AM
No dress code luv-
Hollween party is Oct. 29
"Vampire Shemales from Sodom"

Ecstatic
09-17-2004, 04:06 PM
ps. If you are cheating on your wife, you're kind of a dick. No offense, but you know I'm right.No cheating going on here, as my wife is well aware and supportive of my occasional encounters with ts girls. We've been married for 24 years and together for 30, and we love each other very much. My wife (for reasons I won't go into) has zero interest in sex, so so long as I'm careful, she's happy that I've found an outlet for my sexual needs other than self-pleasuring. I fessed up to her about my first encounter two years ago the day of the encounter (though I admit after the fact) and she has been supportive ever since. This is especially true since I am bisexual and this allows me to enjoy sexual pleasures which I thought I had given up being married (e.g., getting topped, mutual oral). Moreover, when we married we wrote our own vows and deliberately left out the bit about "forsaking all others" as too exclusionary. Yeah, a bit hippy-dippy, being flower children of the 60s, but an open marriage was important to us. I don't tell her all the details--she doesn't want to know the details--but I'll tell her whatever she wants to know.

With a little bit of luck, I hope to make this party. By odd coincidence, for the second time, I'll be in the city the same weekend as the party, attending a concert Saturday night but arriving Friday. Last time I missed out because the party was the same night as another concert I attended which had its own post-concert party, but this time I expect to be free Friday night and therefore plan to attend. How can I let it slip by a second time? I get to NYC rarely enough as it is (before this past July, it was at least 3-4 years since my last visit).

castor_troyuk
09-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Maybe it's just me but if I were able to get to one of these events and a chance arrived where i could get a pic taken with Alannah or Vicki, or any other of the gorgeous women there, I'd jump at the opportunity. Why go if you want to just hide away from everyone, there should be no shame in pursuing what you're attracted to, as long as u aint hurting anyone, whats the big deal.

Ecstatic
09-17-2004, 08:07 PM
Guilt by association, I guess. So long as I'm not photographed doing something comprising (I'm sure there's no need to suggest just what ;^) then I personally wouldn't worry about appearing in a photo.

Bigguy
09-17-2004, 10:58 PM
Maybe it's just me but if I were able to get to one of these events and a chance arrived where i could get a pic taken with Alannah or Vicki, or any other of the gorgeous women there, I'd jump at the opportunity.If anybody wants a picture taken, I'll take if for you and email it to you, no problem. Just have your email written down because I'll never remember it if you just tell me. Just look for the really "big guy" with the tiny camera taking a lot of pictures. 8)