PDA

View Full Version : When the "Cat Lady" offers you sex.

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 08:48 PM
There's this woman, late 60's, asian.

Through the nights, no matter what the weather, she walks the streets of my neighborhood feeding the stray cats, taking care of them in a myriad of ways. This is her self-proclaimed job or mission in life. She's a bit insane, but, to me, it's beautiful that someone cares so much for these animals to do this. Because of that, I have helped her to pay vet bills, buy food, and buy shelters for the cats.

Anyway, one of the "feeding" stations is right outside of my brownstone. And as I occasionally smoke and I do not smoke in my house, I sometimes run into her on the front stoop and we chat.

The other night she reminded me that I had mentioned I would buy another shelter for the cats. I apologized for forgetting and said I would take care of it. Well, out of the blue, she starts going on about how kind I've been and if I do this she will "reward" me. I stopped her there and said something along the lines of, "Excuse me...but reward me? Stop. You know I don't do things for people expecting rewards. Let's just leave it at that, ok?" She rambles on a bit more and it comes out that she is offering me sex.

If you could have a reaction that encompassed shock, revulsion, laughter, sadness, and compassion that would pretty much approximate mine. At that point, I made it very apparent to her that she had crossed a major boundary with me and hopefully she got that message.

Normally I would laugh this off, but what bothers me about this, and it's popped up a few times recently, is that people (men and women) I have helped, or been kind to, or have been there for have taken my actions to mean something more than they are. Granted many of the people I help are very lonely and many are very sick...but do I need to stop helping others?

I really don't want to. And I really don't think I will.

Anyone else ever run into this?

North_of_60
11-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Don't you think the lady "really" wanted to have sex with you ?
People may get old, but desire and inner feelings, not. I think there is nothing more touching than taking the little girl out of an old women. Maybe you just did that.

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 09:23 PM
People may get old, but desire and inner feelings, not. I think there is nothing more touching than taking the little girl out of an old women. Maybe you just did that.

Thanks, man. That's really sweet. I didn't even think of it like that.

peggygee
11-24-2006, 12:01 AM

Thanks, man. That's really sweet. I didn't even think of it like that.

There definetely may be some truth to this line of thought, as the sex drive doesn't necessarily die as one ages.

Then too, if as you state the woman is fairly impoverished, she may have little to no means to repay 'your random acts of kindness :).

By no means should you stop being the thoughful, caring, and giving person you appear to be. :rock2

BeardedOne
11-24-2006, 12:36 AM
We have a 'Crazy Cat Lady' here, though she is fairly well-off and can offer other kind rewards. <Thinking> I am reminded that I want to get her a Petco gift card in return for all the kindness she's shown to the 'kids'.

Maybe you just need to extend kindess to people you find sexually attractive, if that's how they wish to reward you. :wink:

Bonus points to you for helping take care of the neighborhood pussy. :D

North_of_60
11-24-2006, 01:08 AM
I remember having an affair with a women in her late fifties. I was 24 at the time. We had great moments. Sex was intense since I got to do wathever I want in bed. She would gently smile and agree to each of my demands. I’ve learned from her that I could have anything from a lady if I was man enough. She made me feel good.

Now, in my mid-thirty’s, I go out with younger girls and it seems I’m less of a man, since I don’t get to do « wathever » I want. My young princess has « demands » and « needs ». Sometimes I feel like a real looser. Or am I just bored ?

I can’t get off my mind those moments when my old mate would get her fat ass off the bed at midnight and cook parmiggiano veal with pasta (she was italian). We ate in front of the tube, emptying the bottles we’d left. I should have married her, but I guess I look cooler with that young chick at my arm.

Now, I don,t wan’t you to run out and propose to the cat lady. These are entertaining reflexions.

Althought my old italian girlfriend had two cats…

Oh man, I’m going old.

trapmasta
11-24-2006, 03:03 PM
north of 60
stop being a raisin like me
and
man up nigga

North_of_60
11-24-2006, 03:33 PM
north of 60
and
man up nigga

Speek for yourself, dude, if you have an issue with my post.
These are "entertaining reflexions", as I mentioned.
... to make you think and smile.

peggygee
11-24-2006, 04:27 PM
north of 60
and
man up nigga

Speek for yourself, dude, if you have an issue with my post.
These are "entertaining reflexions", as I mentioned.
... to make you think and smile.

If, in fact the point of the post is that he should have
considered being with the older woman, who seemed to
make him happier, than the younger women who do not,
then:

It made me think, it made me smile. :)

It also made me happy to know that there
are still men who can express the emotions
and their tender side.

In life, if at all possible, follow your bliss.

8)

ossumpeiEIEIO
11-24-2006, 05:12 PM
What's the problem?? Most people on this site have to pay cold cash, and your getting it for an animal shelter, thats the deal of the year.

BigJoe
11-25-2006, 12:38 AM
Is it just me or is this the first thing that leaps to mind when reading the words "cat lady"?

whatsupwithat
11-25-2006, 04:20 AM
Is it just me or is this the first thing that leaps to mind when reading the words "cat lady"?

Ha! That's close, BigJoe. But without the grey hair, a bit smaller, and asian. And, yes, she's abit insane, as well.

BTW, thanks everyone for your comments. Made me smile. Made me laugh.