PDA

View Full Version : Girl was cumming and she didn't know it

bofnyc
09-12-2002, 04:45 AM
I had a weird experience with a girl I know this past weekend. She was lying on her back and I was fucking her. She was stroking her cock while I was pounding her. All of the sudden, I looked down and saw her start to spurt massive amounts of cum. The strange part is that she thought I was cumming. She said to me "Oh my God, you're cumming?", and I said "No, it's you!". I can't figure out how she didn't know. I posted this on Shemaleyum and some people thought it may have had something to do with stimulation of her prostate. Also, she was snorting poppers, which I think may have had something to do with it. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

thanos
09-12-2002, 02:45 PM
This has happened to me on occassion. I'm not a doctor (unless you want to call me doctor Feelgood!) but I'm certain it's not the effect of the poppers. Poppers only expand the blood vessels, causing the blood pressure to fall, and muscles to relax.
The direct stimulation of the prostate, however, more than likely caused her ejaculation. Sometimes referred to the "Male G-Spot" (so it would also be the Shemale G-spot), the prostate is chock full of nerves that can cause one to cum, with very little stimulation. Some person's prostrate have been known to be so sensitive that taking a shit can result in a spontaneous ejaculation. This can happen without them even knowning it, Which is probably why she asked if it was you cumming.
As I said before, this has happened to me on more than one occassion. One Asian TS started gushing all over me, and all I did was finger her a little.
Hope this answers your question

bofnyc
09-13-2002, 02:13 AM
Thank you! I guess my only other question is, does this mean that it didn't feel good for her? I'm guessing yes, because otherwise she would have known she was cumming.

thanos
09-13-2002, 03:19 AM
I wouldn't go as far as to say it did not feel good to her. Ejaculation and climax aren't actually linked, they just seem that way, meaning a man (and for that matter a HungAngel) can climax without ejaculation and vice versa. She may have very well been in the midst of building up to a climax, enjoying every minute of the fucking, and her body just decided to cum. Trust me, she was enjoying it as much as you were.
I'm probably rambling, but I will say this much, the only way to truly answer your question is to do it again, and again and again with her.
Or send her in my direction :wink: