PDA

View Full Version : Pix & Clix - Avatar Library

Pages : [1] 2

spedius
11-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi all,

This thread is about all of those avatars that you've collected but don't use.

Please post them in this thread so that the other members may use them.

I'll start the ball rolling with three that I've been hoarding for quite some time.

Enjoy. :D

Spedius

PS. If a member uses any of these avatars, could they please post a thank you note in this thread.

spedius
11-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Hi all,

Here are another three that I've been hoarding for quite some time.

Spedius

PS. If a member uses any of these avatars, could they please post a thank you note in this thread.

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 33. Confucius say, squirrel lay on rock and crack nuts, man lay on crack and rock nuts. :lol:

thickbunns
11-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Here's one of mine. I need to re-size it though.

Cedricbi01
11-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Here's my (small) contribution...
Some will follow !

spedius
11-24-2006, 11:03 AM

Hi thickbunns,
Welcome to the thread. :claps

I like your choice. :love1

Spedius

spedius
11-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Here's my (small) contribution...Some will follow!

Good morning Cedricbi01,

You're up and about early today. :o

Thank you for your (small) avatar. :wink:

The library is expanding. :D

Spedius

scorpion
11-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Good idea spedius. It could take take time to find some of this.

spedius
11-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Good idea spedius. It could take take time to find some of this.

Hi scorpion,

Thank you for your support. :D

Do you have any unwanted avatars that you would like to add to the library?

All contributions are most welcome.

Spedius

scorpion
11-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Sorry spedius. I havent saved my earlier and I havent collect any.
Otherwise I have post them.

spedius
11-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Hi all,

I think that I need some help or advice.

In another thread ballzNnutz very kindly resized a pic that I would like to use as my avatar.

I've uploaded the pic to http://www.tinypic.com but when I try to update my profile with the following http://i9.tinypic.com/42mnoeb.gif it won't allow the update.

What am I doing wrong? :o

Spedius

spedius
11-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi all,

You will have noticed that the title of this thread has been altered to "Pix & Clix - Avatar Library".

The purpose of this library is to provide a source of alternative avatars, supplementing those offered by the forum.

This concept will only flourish if you support it, by using and adding to it :D

Spedius.

spedius
11-25-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

I'm going to try something a little different this morning. :shock:

Attached to each update will be a pair of pix. The full size original and a copy which has been reduced in size, suitable to be used as an avatar.

If you have pix in your collection that you would like to use as an avatar, but lack the ability or software, please post them to this thread and I, or another member, will shrink them for you.

I can't reduce .GIF or animated files, but I can reduce PSF, JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, FPX, PSD & PCD files. I'm using ArcSoft PhotoStudio, the software which came with my scanner.

Perhaps there are other members who do have the ability and software to be able to reduce animated files? Would you be prepared to offer your help?

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 37. Confucius say, man with big mouth beware of foot. :lol: In the light of the above, is this ironic/prophetic or what? :roll:

spedius
11-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Sorry spedius. I havent saved my earlier and I havent collect any. Otherwise I have post them.

Hi scorpion,

I'm sorry that I didn't reply quicker. :oops:

If, during your travels around the internet, you just happen to see an avatar that you like, copy and post it to the library. By doing this you're adding to the library and affording more choice to those members who currently have no avatar.

This suggestion is not only meant for scorpion but also for all of those, so far, anomymous viewers and members who are reading this post.

Spedius

SexxxyJade
11-26-2006, 10:32 AM
here are mine

spedius
11-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Hi all,

Here's the next pair of little & large pix to add to the number of available avatars.

The library continues to grow, allbeit very slowly

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 43. Confucius say, foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ. :lol:

spedius
11-26-2006, 10:42 AM
here are mine

Hi SexxxyJade,

Wow, what can I say? :D

Thank you very much for your pix, they really are appreciated. :love1

Spedius

BigTime
11-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi all,

I think that I need some help or advice.

In another thread ballzNnutz very kindly resized a pic that I would like to use as my avatar.

I've uploaded the pic to http://www.tinypic.com but when I try to update my profile with the following http://i9.tinypic.com/42mnoeb.gif it won't allow the update.

What am I doing wrong? :o

Spedius

I don't know why it is not working for you, but as you can see it worked for me. Here are the steps that I took; (I am using Mozilla Firefox, I'm sure other browsers have simular steps)

1.) Right-click on the above GIF Image that I quoted from your post, from the drop down menu select 'Copy Image Location'

2.) Scroll to the top of the page and click the 'Profile' link.

3.) Scroll to the bottom of the 'Profile' page then right-click the 'Link to off-site Avatar' text box, select 'Paste' from the drop down menu.

3.) Click the 'Submit' button.

I'll keep this as my Avatar for while so you can see that it does work.

spedius
11-26-2006, 12:13 PM
I don't know why it is not working for you, but as you can see it worked for me. Here are the steps that I took; (I am using Mozilla Firefox, I'm sure other browsers have simular steps)
1.) Right-clicked on the above gif that I quoted from your post, from the drop down menu select 'Copy Image Location'
2.) Click the 'Profile' link at the top of the page.
3.) Right-clicked the 'Link to off-site Avatar' text box, then selected 'Paste'.
3.) Click the 'Submit' button.
I'll keep this as my Avatar for while so you can see that it does work.

Hi BigTime,

Thank you very much for the step-by-step guide on "How to attach an avatar".

I'm sure it will prove to be constantly refered to, not only by me but by others too.

I fear that, through a clash of interests a while back, the add an avatar and add text to your sig facilities in my profile have been switched off by the moderators.

I have taken steps to have them both switched back on again, in that I've PMed the moderators asking for their help.

You're most welcome to use the avatar for as long as you wish, it looks pretty good, doesn't it?

Thanks again for your advice. :D

Spedius

spedius
11-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi all,

I thought that you might enjoy this attachment. :D

Spedius

spedius
11-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi all,

Here's the next pair of little & large pix to add to the number of available avatars.

The library continues to grow, allbeit very,very slowly. :cry:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 48. Confucius say, man who get kicked in testicles, left holding the bag. :lol:

spedius
11-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi all,

I thought that you might possibly enjoy, or maybe even use, this attachment. :D

Spedius

wombat33
11-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi all,

I'll start the ball rolling with three that I've been hoarding for quite some time.

Spedius

Here are a few of mine. Hope you can get some fun out of them.

wombat33
11-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi all,

Spedius

MORE

wombat33
11-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi all,

Spedius

MORE

MORE

sheyum
11-27-2006, 09:54 PM
heh thickbuns
Who IS that tranny????my god--why dont I ever come across anyone like that??
yasmin WHO??

wombat--that one of yours is deep too-some world class ass/pussy..

spedius
11-27-2006, 11:31 PM

Hi wombat33,
Outstanding, thank you very much. http://i7.tinypic.com/47u2fyp.gif

The library is starting to grow faster. :D

Spedius

blackat
11-28-2006, 12:12 AM
my avitar

blackat
11-28-2006, 12:18 AM
more

spedius
11-28-2006, 02:32 AM
my avitar

Hi blackat,
"A nice pair" of avatars, thank you very much. http://i15.tinypic.com/2eydr4n.gif

Spedius

thickbunns
11-28-2006, 02:39 AM
heh thickbuns
Who IS that tranny????my god--why dont I ever come across anyone like that??
yasmin WHO??

She goes by Yasmin Pitanga...gotta luv them Brazilians!

sheyum
11-28-2006, 03:06 AM
holy shit

spedius
11-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi all,

IMHO, this is art of the highest calibre, does anyone know who the artist is?

I only have this single pic by this unknown artist but would love to have more.

I get the impression that this pic is a parody of a famous person, does anyone know who it is?

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 52. Confucius say, man who buy drowned cat, get wet pussy. :lol:

spedius
11-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi all,

Here's another odd item from my HD, perhaps someone will adopt this as their avatar? :cry:

Spedius

wombat33
11-29-2006, 02:08 AM

Hi wombat33,
Outstanding, thank you very much. http://i7.tinypic.com/47u2fyp.gif

The library is starting to grow faster. :D

Spedius

No problem. Thanks for the fun thread and I hope it keeps on growing.!

Willie Escalade
11-29-2006, 09:37 AM
Some nice pics here!

thmack
11-29-2006, 10:17 AM
more

haha i remember this one

LadyBoyzrHot
11-29-2006, 12:40 PM
some of mines

spedius
11-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi guys,

My thanks go to wombat33, Willie Escalade and thmack.

Thank you guys for your comments and your support. :D

I'll keep on posting pics and stuff here in the hope that others will too.

Spedius

spedius
11-29-2006, 01:16 PM
some of mines

Hi LadyBoyzrHot,
Many thanx for your pair of pix featuring the lovely Jordan. http://i7.tinypic.com/47u2fyp.gif

She really can shake that thang!!! :roll:

I enjoyed. :D

Spedius

spedius
11-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 61. Confucius say, baby born in car with automatic transmission, grow to become shiftless bastard. :lol:

spedius
11-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi all,

I spotted this earlier and thought that you might like it. :D

Spedius

whatsupwithat
11-30-2006, 06:06 AM
my favorite!

spedius
11-30-2006, 12:03 PM
my favorite!

Hi whatsupwithat,

Nice one. :D

That could be me on a really bad day. :banghead

Do you have any more that you'd like to share?

Spedius

spedius
11-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Hi all,

Today's additions are of the lovely Bianca Freire who, if I can ever get my add an avatar via external links thingymajingabob to work, I would be honoured to have as my avatar.

Spedius

wombat33
11-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi all,

Here's another odd item from my HD, perhaps someone will adopt this as their avatar? :cry:

Spedius

I posted a question that no one is answering. Can you help me??

if I have avatars I want to use but are not in the library........how can I upload it on here? Also, why don't they have that option when you do your profile of just uploading from your PC???

ANy help is really appreciated.

spedius
11-30-2006, 03:37 PM
I posted a question that no one is answering. Can you help me?? if I have avatars I want to use but are not in the library........how can I upload it on here? Also, why don't they have that option when you do your profile of just uploading from your PC??? ANy help is really appreciated.

Hi wombat33,

I'm afraid that I too have the same problem. :banghead

I've tried PMing the moderators but, so far, nothing has happened. :cry:

Why don't you try PMing them as well, maybe if enough of us try this route they'll take notice and repond positively?

If you've been reading my threads you'll have noticed that I too would like to have had another avatar but, in desperation, I've adopted one from the forum's library.

I think the moderators philosophy is possibly "if it ain't broke don't fix it"?

I've noticed a few members using avatars which don't come from the forum's library. Why don't you ask those member how they managed to get their avatars attached?

I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful because we're both in the same boat. If you do manage to find out how to achieve that which we both desire could you please let me know?

Don't give up, keep on trying, as will I. :D

Spedius

Cedricbi01
11-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm not an IT expert but this is what I did :

- I looked for a picture that looked fine to me on the Web,
- I opened it in a new window,
- I copied the adress (see up in your browser something like http://www......./xx.jpg or gif or bmpn,
- I pasted this exact adress in the profile place where to put the URL adress !

I'm not sure that's the easiest way but it did work for me !
If you find a pic on a web site that would suit you... let me know and I'll try to help !

Fair ?

spedius
11-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi Guys, I'm not an IT expert but this is what I did :
- I copied the adress (see up in your browser something like http://www......./xx.jpg or gif or bmpn,
If you find a pic on a web site that would suit you... let me know and I'll try to help ! Fair ?

Hi Cedricbi01,
You da man. http://i7.tinypic.com/47u2fyp.gif

Sorted. :D

You gave me a clue when you mentioned :arrow: "this exact address". :idea:

So I tried again and BINGO. If you look at my avatar you can see that I've got the one that I'd always wanted. :D

What I was doing wrong was to surround the address with -- . :oops:

This, like all things connected with computers, is about using the correct syntax. I'd forgotten the old maxim crap in = crap out :wink:

YIPPEE http://i9.tinypic.com/2ztdli0.gif

Spedius

Cedricbi01
11-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey Spedius !

Glad I could help ! :D

The only question mark I have now is, if you use an URL address that is in a site somewhere in the limbo of the Net, what will happen if this image (or site) is removed ??? :shock:

Outstanding question !!

Anyway problem solved... and you NOW have a nice avatar ! :)

Cedricbi01
11-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Hey Spedius (#2) :wink:

1- Did you notice that all your previous posts went along with your new avatar ? Cool hu ?

2- By anwsering you (previous one) you made me move from 69 posts (meaningful number I really like :twisted: ) to 70 (meaningless number)

spedius
11-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey Spedius ! Glad I could help ! :D The only question mark I have now is, if you use an URL address that is in a site somewhere in the limbo of the Net, what will happen if this image (or site) is removed ??? :shock: Outstanding question !! Anyway problem solved... and you NOW have a nice avatar ! :)

Hi Cedricbi01,

I know that you posted your question as a rhetorical one but I'll try to answer it anyway.

If such an event should happen, the link would be severed, and then all you would need to do would be to find another host for your avatar. Simple, eh? :wink:

If your avatar is an inoffensive one, like mine, you could possibly use http://www.tinypic.com/ , as I have done. :D

Spedius

Cedricbi01
11-30-2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah !

Actually I was about to open a (free) site of my own and "park" some pix in it... that would also do it... I guess !

Thank you anyway for the tinypic... link !

spedius
11-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey Spedius (#2) :wink:
1- Did you notice that all your previous posts went along with your new avatar ? Cool hu ?
2- By anwsering you (previous one) you made me move from 69 posts (meaningful number I really like :twisted: ) to 70 (meaningless number)

Hi Cedricbi01,

Yes, I did notice that about my avatar. :D

Did you know that unless you select attach sig on each of your posts it, unlike your avatar, will not magically appear on them? :roll:

My sig option appears to have been turned off so I don't have that as a problem. :(

I have no idea what you mean about the numbers 69 as apposed to 70? :wink: Duh!!

Thanks again for the avatar clue. :D

Spedius

spedius
11-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah ! Actually I was about to open a (free) site of my own and "park" some pix in it... that would also do it... I guess !
Thank you anyway for the tinypic... link !

Hi Cedricbi01,

Can you actually do that?

That sounds pretty clever and could prove to be very useful?

Perhaps it could act as a host for the member's ruder avatars and pics?

Please, tell me more?

Spedius

Cedricbi01
11-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Ok, I've an address at "voila.fr" - french mail service - which gives/offers for free the possibility of having a "site" or an address which looks like a site...
On this - under construction, 1st stage - I should be able to put images, text or whatever I want !
I'm not sure I could place any non-politically-correct-images, I mean sex, but Im not quite sure right now !

I'll keep you posted about the progress !

spedius
11-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Ok, I've an address at "voila.fr" - french mail service - which gives/offers for free the possibility of having a "site" or an address which looks like a site... On this - under construction, 1st stage - I should be able to put images, text or whatever I want ! I'm not sure I could place any non-politically-correct-images, I mean sex, but Im not quite sure right now ! I'll keep you posted about the progress !

Hi Cedricbi01,

I'll await your progress report, with interest. :wink:

Meanwhile, I found this stray Muttley pic and wondered if some kind member who is currently either without, or looking to change, an avatar would adopt this one as theirs? 8)

Spedius

spedius
12-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi all,

This is a landmark day, my 1,000th post. 8)

Spedius

wombat33
12-01-2006, 05:13 PM
I posted a question that no one is answering. Can you help me?? if I have avatars I want to use but are not in the library........how can I upload it on here? Also, why don't they have that option when you do your profile of just uploading from your PC??? ANy help is really appreciated.

Hi wombat33,

I'm afraid that I too have the same problem. :banghead

I've tried PMing the moderators but, so far, nothing has happened. :cry:

Why don't you try PMing them as well, maybe if enough of us try this route they'll take notice and repond positively?

If you've been reading my threads you'll have noticed that I too would like to have had another avatar but, in desperation, I've adopted one from the forum's library.

I think the moderators philosophy is possibly "if it ain't broke don't fix it"?

I've noticed a few members using avatars which don't come from the forum's library. Why don't you ask those member how they managed to get their avatars attached?

I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful because we're both in the same boat. If you do manage to find out how to achieve that which we both desire could you please let me know?

Don't give up, keep on trying, as will I. :D

Spedius

No worries big guy.

Thanks alot for taking the time to answer.

I will try what you said!!

Thanks again

spedius
12-01-2006, 07:53 PM
No worries big guy. Thanks alot for taking the time to answer. I will try what you said!! Thanks again

Hi wombat33,

If you have a good look at this post you will notice that not only am I using a new avatar I've also got an active sig. :D

What does this mean? What it means is that the problem has been solved.

Take a bit of time to read the posts which followed our earlier ones.

If, having read the earlier posts, you're still unable to attach your avatar, we'll speak again.

Good luck. :D

Spedius

transluvr
12-02-2006, 03:39 AM
some of mines hey how did you make that.

wombat33
12-02-2006, 04:15 AM
No worries big guy. Thanks alot for taking the time to answer. I will try what you said!! Thanks again

Hi wombat33,

If you have a good look at this post you will notice that not only am I using a new avatar I've also got an active sig. :D

What does this mean? What it means is that the problem has been solved.

Take a bit of time to read the posts which followed our earlier ones.

If, having read the earlier posts, you're still unable to attach your avatar, we'll speak again.

Good luck. :D

Spedius

Hey My friend,

LOL. I have tried it about 6 times so far but the photo is big. I will keep plugging away until I get it. But thanks for the info and the heads up.

wombat33
12-02-2006, 04:19 AM
Hi Guys,

If you find a pic on a web site that would suit you... let me know and I'll try to help !

Fair ?

Hey friend,

I tried this, but for what ever reason the photo still comes out very big. Anything else I might be doing wrong? Thank you for your advice and helping.

wombat33
12-02-2006, 04:32 AM
Hi Guys,

Fair ?

Hey friend,

I tried this, but for what ever reason the photo still comes out very big. Anything else I might be doing wrong? Thank you for your advice and helping.

Well at least I was able to do it with the Tinypic.com.
we'll see if it lasts. lol

spedius
12-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Well at least I was able to do it with the Tinypic.com.
we'll see if it lasts. lol

Hi wombat33,

Well done, 10 out of 10 for perseverance. :D

If you need any more help, just ask? :D

Spedius

spedius
12-02-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi all,

These pix are of the lovely Kayla Starr, please see also the tribute thread "Pics & Clips - Kayla Starr" in this forum.

I feel sure that she would be delighted if you were to adopt her little pic as your own avatar.

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 82. Confucius say, man who eat pussy, do lip service. :lol:

spedius
12-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi all,

Here's a little bit of gruesome fun, I thought just might amuse you. :roll:

Although, I would imagine, anyone who chooses to use this as their avatar is probably going to be pretty unpopular. :cry:
I can almost hear the comments, "Oh no, it's the guy with that terrible exploding head avatar again". :puke

Spedius

transluvr
12-05-2006, 05:37 PM
hey check out my avatar.

Fockzilla
12-05-2006, 10:10 PM
some of mines

Hey LadyBoyzrHot, I'm using one of your avatars. Thanks bud. :rock2

transluvr
12-06-2006, 01:52 AM
some of mines

Hey LadyBoyzrHot, I'm using one of your avatars. Thanks bud. :rock2

spedius
12-06-2006, 02:13 PM
hey check out my avatar.

Hi transluvr,

Did you know that your avatar is of Kayla Starr from her scene in the DVD "Anabolic's T-Girls"?

Who could mistake the action of that pumping ass? :wink:

Please see the thread "Pics & Clips - Kayla Starr" for more details.

I'm sure Kayla will be pleased to know that you've chosen her pic to be your avatar. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-06-2006, 02:19 PM
some of minesHey LadyBoyzrHot, I'm using one of your avatars. Thanks bud. :rock2

Hi Fockzilla,

I'm pleased to see that you've found the Avatar library to be useful. :D

Thank you for your courtesy to LadyBoyzrHot, it is appreciated. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi all,

Below is BigTime's "Guide to attaching an avatar" slightly edited.

1.) Right-click on any SMALL image either in the library or elsewhere, from the drop down menu select 'Copy Image Location'

2.) Scroll to the top of the page and click the 'Profile' link.

3.) Scroll to the bottom of the 'Profile' page then right-click the 'Link to off-site Avatar' text box, select 'Paste' from the drop down menu.

4.) Click the 'Submit' button.

I thought it worth while repeating as I've noticed quite a lot of members are not using avatars. They either don't know how or just can't be bothered.

NB :arrow: You've no need to seek an outside host for your pics. If it's been posted in this forum you can use it as your avatar. This forum acts as the host.

Warning :arrow: Please be considerate of the other members' feelings, don't choose a large pic. All it will do is spoil the thread, piss off the other members and will probably get deleted. If you persist, you may well get yourself banned.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Spedius

spedius
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi all,

These pix are of the lovely Jennifer, please also see the tribute thread "Pics & Clips - Jennifer" in this forum.

I feel sure that she would be delighted if you were to adopt her little pic as your own avatar.

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 94. Confucius say, man who put cock on stove, have hot rod.:lol:

LeesaCD
12-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Hope you like...

spedius
12-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Hope you like...

Hi LeesaCD,

I do like, thank you. :D

Why don't you use one of them as your avatar? :wink:

Don't know how, please read my post earlier today? :D

Spedius

transluvr
12-06-2006, 06:51 PM
hey check out my avatar.

Hi transluvr,

Did you know that your avatar is of Kayla Starr from her scene in the DVD "Anabolic's T-Girls"?

Who could mistake the action of that pumping ass? :wink:

Please see the thread "Pics & Clips - Kayla Starr" for more details.

I'm sure Kayla will be pleased to know that you've chosen her pic to be your avatar. :D

Spedius :hey man when i saw that pumping ass, i feel in love with it. i wish that was me getting fucked by her. i hope that she is pleased that i used her pic because i think it is sooooo awsome.

transluvr
12-06-2006, 06:55 PM
hey spedius,

when i saw that clip i just had to have it. i think its very sexy and i hope she is pleased that i chose her pic as my avatar.

transluvr
12-06-2006, 06:57 PM
some of mines

Hey LadyBoyzrHot, I'm using one of your avatars. Thanks bud. :rock2 hey fockzilla, dude that look like lindsay lohan, is that her, shes such a whore, but sexy.

transluvr
12-07-2006, 07:30 AM
check this out man.

transluvr
12-07-2006, 07:31 AM
heres more

transluvr
12-07-2006, 07:32 AM
another

transluvr
12-07-2006, 07:33 AM
the last one

spedius
12-07-2006, 01:10 PM
the last one

Hi again transluvr,

Thank you very much for your latest batch of additional avatars. :wink:

The Avatar Library is most definitely growing. :D

How many of you have found BigTime's "Guide to attaching an avatar" to be useful?

Spedius

spedius
12-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi all,

Today's offering is a fine example of the art of photo-manipulation. You've probably all heard the phrase "Fuck knows" well here's a new twist "Fuck nose". :oops:

I hasten to add that this is not my handiwork, I found it elsewhere. :cry:

Please keep your own contributions to the library cumming. :oops:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 105. Confucius say, A Tattoo is permanent proof of temporary insanity. :lol:

transluvr
12-07-2006, 06:01 PM
hey i thought this might be funny.

transluvr
12-07-2006, 06:02 PM
heres another

spedius
12-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi all & transluvr,

Thank you, transluvr, for even more items which can be added to the library. :D

Here's the next pair of little & large pix to add to the number of available avatars. I've taken the larger of transluvr's pics and reduced it in size. Today's other pic, although slightly larger, might well be used as it is for someone's avatar.

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 110. Confucius say, A Shotgun wedding is a case of wife or death. :lol:

transluvr
12-08-2006, 05:21 PM
im soooo fucking horny, i want to fuck a shemale and suck her cock and swallow her huge load.

Fockzilla
12-08-2006, 10:27 PM
im soooo fucking horny, i want to fuck a shemale and suck her cock and swallow her huge load.

m'kay......... :shock:

spedius
12-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi all,

Thank you, transluvr, for your :oops: post and Fockzilla for your rather puzzled response. :wink:

Here's the next pair of little & large pix to add to the number of available avatars now in the library. :D

As they're of one of my favourite shemales, Barbie Woods, I've added a third. :D

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 123. Confucius say, To make a long story short, don't tell it. :lol:

spedius
12-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi all,

I thought that you might enjoy this and, who knows, just maybe, someone could adopt it as their avatar. :wink:

Spedius

transluvr
12-09-2006, 09:51 PM
dude thats fucking funny, thats a huge cock, would love to suck that big monster.

wombat33
12-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi all,

I thought that you might enjoy this and, who knows, just maybe, someone could adopt it as their avatar. :wink:

Spedius

greeeeaaaaat ONE spedius

Thanks for the help with my avatars. you are a good forum pal

spedius
12-10-2006, 11:40 AM
dude thats fucking funny, thats a huge cock, would love to suck that big monster.

Hi transluvr,

I'm glad that you enjoyed the pic. :D

If you like huge cocks, how about this one on Asian hottie Nancy? :shock:

Enjoy? :D

Spedius

spedius
12-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi all, I thought that you might enjoy this and, who knows, just maybe, someone could adopt it as their avatar. :wink: Enjoy. :D Spedius greeeeaaaaat ONE spedius Thanks for the help with my avatars. you are a good forum pal

Hi wombat33,

I was only too happy to have been able to help you. :D

I'm sure that if the roles were reversed, and you had the knowledge, you would've helped me. :D

That's what communities are all about, helping each other, or, at least, it ought to be. :cry:

Spedius

spedius
12-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Hi all,

"And now for something completely different", rides again!!. :?

As Christmas is rapidly approaching, I thought a slight change of pace, for a while, would be fun. :D

Here's the first of several naughty animated cartoons with a Christmas theme. :wink:

I found these sample cartoon pix here http://www.sextoon.com/

A merry Christmas to all Hung Angels' members and visitors. :D

Spedius

transluvr
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
hi spedius, i luv big cocks but i think that cock is too big for me. that would have me screaming. luv what you did with the grinch.

whatsupwithat
12-10-2006, 07:36 PM
here's one i like!

transluvr
12-10-2006, 07:47 PM
hey spedius i hope you like this :oops:

transluvr
12-10-2006, 07:48 PM
more

transluvr
12-10-2006, 07:48 PM
keepin them cumming

transluvr
12-10-2006, 07:49 PM
last one

transluvr
12-10-2006, 08:09 PM
here is my new avatar.

spedius
12-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi all,

I would like to thank transluvr & whatsupwithat for their most welcome comments but, more especially, for their contributions to the avatar library. :wink:

I've reduced them all down to useable sizes so that you can adopt them as your very own avatar. :?

Here are the first three. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi all,

Here are the second pair. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-11-2006, 11:14 AM
here is my new avatar.

Hi transluvr,

I'm curious about the source of your current and new avatar? :?

I've tried the link ie. http://www.geovideo.com/ but it seems to be unrelated, can you help? :?:

Thank you. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi all,

Here's the second of several naughty animated cartoons with a Christmas theme. :wink:

I found these sample cartoon pix here http://www.sextoon.com/ :wink:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 142. Confucius say, ArtifIcial Insemination is procreation without recreation. :lol:

yosi
12-11-2006, 01:02 PM
here is my small contribution to this wonderful thread 8)

Trans_Lover
12-11-2006, 01:18 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/lccoder/vi.gif

transluvr
12-11-2006, 05:47 PM
hey spedius, those words on my avatar are from my video avatar maker, everytime i make an avatar, that always shows up.

Cedricbi01
12-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Ok time for me to come back with some...

Cedricbi01
12-11-2006, 07:27 PM
...some more ?

Cedricbi01
12-11-2006, 07:29 PM
ok 2 last ones !
I quite last the last one... for Mac Users ! :)

transluvr
12-11-2006, 08:22 PM
hey i hope all of you luv this.

transluvr
12-11-2006, 08:26 PM
soooooooooo hot

transluvr
12-11-2006, 08:27 PM
nice shemale ass

transluvr
12-11-2006, 09:02 PM
my new avatar

transluvr
12-11-2006, 09:02 PM
my other new avatar

transluvr
12-12-2006, 06:50 AM
hey spedius i hpe that you like the pics and avatars i put up, i know i do. :jerkoff

spedius
12-12-2006, 11:37 AM
here is my small contribution to this wonderful thread 8)

Hi yosi,

Thank you very much for your kind words and the new avatar. :D

Please keep 'em cumming, everybody. :wink:

Spedius

spedius
12-12-2006, 11:39 AM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/lccoder/vi.gif

Hi Trans_Lover,

Thank you very much for your contribution to the library. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-12-2006, 11:43 AM
hey spedius, those words on my avatar are from my video avatar maker, everytime i make an avatar, that always shows up.

Hi transluvr,

I'm still curious, could you possibly tell us which "video avatar maker" you're using? :?

Thank you. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Ok time for me to come back with some...

Hi Cedricbi01,

Wow, 8 avatars, thank you very much. :D

The library is most definitely growing :wink:

Spedius

spedius
12-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Hi all,

I'd like to thank everyone who posted their most welcome contributions for inclusion in the avatar library yesterday. :D

Here's three downsized pix posted by transluvr. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-12-2006, 12:03 PM
hey spedius i hpe that you like the pics and avatars i put up, i know i do. :jerkoff

Hi transluvr,

I do like the pics and avatars which you've put up. :D

Please, keep 'em cumming. :oops:

Spedius

spedius
12-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi all,

Here's the third of several naughty animated cartoons with a Christmas theme. :wink:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 151. Confucius say, A gay gentleman from the Deep South is called a homo-sex-y'all :lol:

transluvr
12-12-2006, 04:41 PM
hey spedius, im using video avatar 2.0 by geovid.

spedius
12-12-2006, 08:52 PM
hey spedius, im using video avatar 2.0 by geovid.

Hi transluvr,

Many thanks for the update. :D

This is what I found when I entered http://www.geovid.com/ :D

Did you choose to take the free download? :?

There seems to be some very useful items on this website. :D

Check it out everyone. :D

Spedius

jowwor
12-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Mio mi mio avatar...

Thanks Spedius!

-Q-

transluvr
12-13-2006, 02:40 AM
yeah choose the free download.

spedius
12-13-2006, 11:48 AM
Mio mi mio avatar... Thanks Spedius! -Q-

Hi jowwor,

You're most welcome, I'm happy to have been able to help you. :D

Spedius

PS. What does "Mio mi mio" mean? :?

spedius
12-13-2006, 11:50 AM
yeah choose the free download.

Hi transluvr,

Thanks for the heads up. :D

I must do some investigating. :?

Spedius

spedius
12-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi all,

Here's the fourth of several naughty animated cartoons with a Christmas theme. :wink:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 163. Confucius say, A vagina is like a very small hotel. One must leave his bag outside. :lol:

xact
12-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Here's a small and neat animation by Dmitrys. Watch the" Pix & Tex - Cartoons" thread. I'll post some of his art there soon...

spedius
12-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Here's a small and neat animation by Dmitrys. Watch the" Pix & Tex - Cartoons" thread. I'll post some of his art there soon...

Hi xact,

Many thanks for animated pic, it is pretty good. :wink:

Spedius

transluvr
12-14-2006, 10:34 PM
hey spedius, do you have any good shemale porn saved on your computer, if so can you send me one because theirs no adult stores around where i live and its so hard to find some good hardcore shemale videos. my email is driftking321@yahoo.com, thanks. :cry:

Fockzilla
12-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Hey guys, I just gotta say this thread has been highly entertaining! Hopefully it stays alive for a good while. So anyway I was looking through some folders just now and I found a treasure trove of images, if you want I'll post the best ones. Let me start with some of the clip art I found.

Fockzilla
12-15-2006, 12:18 AM
three more...

Jennifer_English
12-15-2006, 12:20 AM
just made my first animated avatar!!

yay!

jeez took me ages to figure out how to do it

<-----------------------------

Fockzilla
12-15-2006, 12:23 AM
Ha, sweet! Cool avatar!

spedius
12-15-2006, 10:28 AM
hey spedius, do you have any good shemale porn saved on your computer, if so can you send me one because theirs no adult stores around where i live and its so hard to find some good hardcore shemale videos. my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thanks. :cry:

Hi transluvr,

Sorry, I can't help you. :cry:

May I suggest you check out the DVD retailers' websites. Here's one http://adult.dvdempire.com/ . :wink:

Happy hunting. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, I just gotta say this thread has been highly entertaining! Hopefully it stays alive for a good while. So anyway I was looking through some folders just now and I found a treasure trove of images, if you want I'll post the best ones. Let me start with some of the clip art I found.

Hi Fockzilla,

Good job, more please. :claps :peanutbutter :claps

Are these "folders" on your HD or the web? :?

Spedius

spedius
12-15-2006, 10:38 AM
just made my first animated avatar!! yay!
jeez took me ages to figure out how to do it<-----------------------------

Hi Jennifer,

Well done. :D

So, how did you do it? :?

Don't keep us in suspenders er...em suspense? :oops:

We'd all like to know, what software did you use? :?

Spedius.

spedius
12-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi all,

Here's the sixth of several naughty animated cartoons with a Christmas theme. :wink:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 178. Confucius say, Vitamins are good for what ails you. Viagra is good for what fails you. :lol:

transluvr
12-16-2006, 02:28 AM
hey you guys should go to justacthard.com their nothin but shemales on that site. its soooo awsome i felt my cock was gonna explode.

transluvr
12-16-2006, 02:29 AM
hey spedius how come the chat room on this site does'nt work.

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:08 AM
Paris Hilton anyone?

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:09 AM
She such a skank.....but we love her, don't we?

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:12 AM
they say Paris has big feet. I can't tell because I'm too busy looking up her skirt when she hop's out of a car.

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:14 AM
Anyway, I hope some of you can use (and abuse) these Paris avatars......you know she likes it that way!

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:15 AM
Chris

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:17 AM
This one's been around for awhile, but I don't think I've seen it in this thread. So here ya go.

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Spank it!

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 03:23 AM
I know these are not that great, but they make me laugh. and maybe you will to.

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 04:03 AM
Resized....a little for Fockzilla!

blacksunday_00
12-16-2006, 04:04 AM
And one more (resized) for Fockzilla!

spedius
12-16-2006, 02:10 PM
hey you guys should go to justacthard.com their nothin but shemales on that site. its soooo awsome i felt my cock was gonna explode.

Hi transluvr,

I checked out http://www.justacthard.com/ ...ummmm, interesting. :D

hey spedius how come the chat room on this site does'nt work.

I'm not a moderator on this site or on any other, why don't you ask them? :?

Spedius

spedius
12-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi again blacksunday_00,

Wow, whilst I was asleep, you've been very, very busy. :D

Thank you so much for your excellent additions to the avatar library. :D

Our library has grown so much recently the we're almost spoiled for choice. :D

Keep up the good work, 15 out of 10. :rock2

I definitely enjoyed. :D

Spedius.

spedius
12-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi all,

Here's the seventh of several naughty animated cartoons with a Christmas theme. :wink:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 188. Confucius say, A humorous question on an exam is called "Testicle". :lol:

Jennifer_English
12-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Jennifer,

Well done. :D

So, how did you do it? :?

Don't keep us in suspenders er...em suspense? :oops:

We'd all like to know, what software did you use? :?

Spedius.

Ingrediants:

1 Perspex Dildo
1 Cannon camera
1 Leather couch
1 (Slightly) crazy Shemale
Lube

First film the slightly crazy Shemale doin' herself like some crazed bitch on heat for a few minutes.... (My favourite part!) Then play in Quicktime... Pause and take screenshot with Paintshop pro... double click on play button so as to move the clip on a wee bit....take another screen shot... repeat 10 times. Then in Fireworks open first clip.. add frames to equal no. of clips... import said clips in order.. export and optimize.. load up to server and hey presto!!!

:O)

xxx

Please note:No animals were harmed during filming.

Jennifer
-x-

blacksunday_00
12-18-2006, 01:38 AM
Here's two little tasty one's I just made. I can't seem to keep the file size down. Maybe someone else can reduce it.

blacksunday_00
12-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Not much better in file size, but fun to look at anyway.

blacksunday_00
12-18-2006, 01:56 AM
I tried one more, but it's not looking the way I want them too.

transluvr
12-18-2006, 03:18 AM
wow :jawdrop his ass must be really open. i would love to put my cock in that ass.

Fockzilla
12-21-2006, 02:05 AM

Hi Fockzilla,

Good job, more please. :claps :peanutbutter :claps

Are these "folders" on your HD or the web? :?

Spedius

Yeah the folders are huge compilations of clip art you can get off bit torrent. I've been off the boards for a few days. I'll add more avatars soon.

barclee
12-22-2006, 03:29 AM
a few that I made myself, as a contribution here

barclee
12-22-2006, 03:31 AM
and a few more

barclee
12-22-2006, 03:32 AM
and some more

let me know if you like them bigger :lol:

blacksunday_00
12-24-2006, 05:48 AM
Here's two more I made from clips (http://www.sexyshemalesfrombrazil.com/galleries/ssbrazil/gleise/index.html?link=http://secure.sexyshemalesfrombrazil.com/track/MTAxMjI3OjM6MTY/) found on the internet.

drock
12-24-2006, 08:38 AM

is that you that's sticking your joy stick in the guys mouth?

thickbunns
12-24-2006, 08:58 AM

is that you that's sticking your joy stick in the guys mouth?

Nope. That's Yasmin Pitanga.

spedius
12-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Ingrediants: 1 Perspex Dildo 1 Cannon camera
1 Leather couch 1 (Slightly) crazy Shemale Lube First film the slightly crazy Shemale doin' herself like some crazed bitch on heat for a few minutes.... (My favourite part!) Then play in Quicktime... Pause and take screenshot with Paintshop pro... double click on play button so as to move the clip on a wee bit....take another screen shot... repeat 10 times. Then in Fireworks open first clip.. add frames to equal no. of clips... import said clips in order.. export and optimize.. load up to server and hey presto!!! :O) xxx Please note:No animals were harmed during filming. Jennifer -x-

Hi Jennifer,

Many thanks for the detailed guide on how to create an animated avatar.

I'm sure there are many readers who are envious of item 1. :wink:

Spedius

spedius
12-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi all,

I would like to thank blacksunday_00, transluvr, Fockzilla, barclee, drock and thickbunns for their comments and generous contributions. All are much appreciated and most welcome.

Thank you all again, please keep more of each coming.

I've enjoyed. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Hi all,

Here is a mixed bag of avatars/cartoons which were recently found elsewhere.

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 197. Confucius say, Prostitute who likes bondage is usually strapped for cash. :lol:

yosi
12-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Camila De Castro R.I.P.

she was soooooo beautiful

Dharma
12-29-2006, 12:44 AM
With the seasons greetings to all.

JenESPY
12-29-2006, 12:59 AM
it works! thanks to spedius and whatsupwithat-- i really had no idea how to ever have an avatar. i was actually too embarassed to admit that, so i always acted like i didnt want one...
now that i know how to do it (i think), im gonna have to play around with some options...anyway, thanks again to all who helped educate me, this is a great forum! Jen A

spedius
12-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Camila De Castro R.I.P. she was soooooo beautiful

Hi yosi,

Welcome to the thread and thank you for your contribution.

Camila was, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful Brazilian shemales.

I was saddened to read of her death, she will be missed. :sad:

Spedius

spedius
12-29-2006, 12:24 PM
With the seasons greetings to all.

Hi Dharma,

Thank you for your contribution to the library and for your greetings.

Spedius

spedius
12-29-2006, 12:31 PM
it works! thanks to spedius and whatsupwithat-- i really had no idea how to ever have an avatar. i was actually too embarassed to admit that, so i always acted like i didnt want one... now that i know how to do it (i think), im gonna have to play around with some options...anyway, thanks again to all who helped educate me, this is a great forum! Jen A

Hi JenESPY,

You're most welcome.

I'm pleased that the library is proving to be a useful addition to the forum. :D

Spedius

spedius
12-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi all,

Here's another odd item, from my HD, for your collection.

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 207. Confucius say, Always wear Stealth condoms...they'll never see you coming. :lol:

blacksunday_00
12-30-2006, 02:17 AM
Camila De Castro R.I.P.

she was soooooo beautiful

Camilla De Castro, I loved her, and still do. Great Avatar!
EXCELLENT, Excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent!

Did I say it was........excellent already?

If I could figure out how to save this Camilla avatar as my cell phone's animated background, I would.

Did I say I loved Camilla?

spedius
12-30-2006, 12:19 PM
Camila De Castro R.I.P. she was soooooo beautiful Camilla De Castro, I loved her, and still do. Great Avatar! EXCELLENT, Excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent!
Did I say it was........excellent already? If I could figure out how to save this Camilla avatar as my cell phone's animated background, I would. Did I say I loved Camilla?

Hi blacksunday_00,

Would I be correct if I assumed that you quite like Camila De Castro? :wink:

As a special treat, here's her famous cumshot from the DVD "Naughty Transsexual Nurses" :arrow: please click here (http://www.galleries.aebn.net/beta3/index.cfm/fa/gallery/genre/shemale/clip/0030/refid/AEBN-013966/tid/23897/layout/mgp_layout2.cfm).

Spedius

PS. The DVD covers are attached.

spedius
12-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi all,

Here's another odd item, from my HD, for the library and your collection.

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 220. Confucius say, Criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage. :lol:

blacksunday_00
12-31-2006, 07:08 AM
I first became turned on to the hot nurse scenario when I saw a clip of Stacy Valentine, and Mark Davis. As a nurse Stacy gives Mark the greatest hand-job ever. After that I went on a serious hunt for all of the sexy nurse porn I could find. I rented "Naughty Transsexual Nurses", and enjoyed Camilla's cum shot. Anytime a tgirl is jerked off by some else's hand is a major turn-on for me!!!

I never found Sexy Nurses 3 (http://ultravideos.adultbouncer.com/sexy_nurses3.htm) for rent in any of my local porn rental stores, maybe I'll have to download the full movie from the internet one day.

I made this avatar from the clip of Camilla in Naughty Transsexual Nurses. It's a bit large in file size, but still fun to watch.

spedius
12-31-2006, 11:37 AM
I first became turned on to the hot nurse scenario when I saw a clip of Stacy Valentine, and Mark Davis. As a nurse Stacy gives Mark the greatest hand-job ever. After that I went on a serious hunt for all of the sexy nurse porn I could find. I rented "Naughty Transsexual Nurses", and enjoyed Camilla's cum shot. Anytime a tgirl is jerked off by some else's hand is a major turn-on for me!!! I never found Sexy Nurses 3 (http://ultravideos.adultbouncer.com/sexy_nurses3.htm) for rent in any of my local porn rental stores, maybe I'll have to download the full movie from the internet one day. I made this avatar from the clip of Camilla in Naughty Transsexual Nurses. It's a bit large in file size, but still fun to watch.

Hi blacksunday_00,

I do like your Camila avatar, perhaps we'll see it being used by some of the other members. :wink:

Many thanks for sharing. :D

Spedius

PS. How come you don't have an avatar?

spedius
12-31-2006, 11:42 AM
Hi all,

Here's another odd item, from my HD, for the library and your collection.

A safe and happy New Year to us all. :D

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 230. Confucius say, Never tell a secret to a pig, it may squeal. :lol:

yosi
12-31-2006, 12:06 PM
some small animations for you 8)

spedius
12-31-2006, 12:20 PM
some small animations for you 8)

Hi yosi,

I have to admit that your avatars made me laugh, they're all so frantic. :lol:

The library and I, thank you very much for your most welcome contributions. :D

More please. :wink:

I did enjoy. :D

Spedius

:claps :rock2 :peanutbutter

spedius
01-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Hi all,

During the coming weeks I'll be introducing some new ideas into the threads. :?

The first of these ideas is to expand this library to include smilies or emoticons. :D

As the library is a repository of useful items, this seems to me to be a logical next phase.

Once again, these smilies are additional to those that have been provided by this forum and are not competing against them for use but are meant to be quite simply complimenting them.

If you've found any smilies that you feel would amuse us or enhance our threads, please post them here.

To open up this additional section of the library here are three smilies from my HD.

Please let me know what you think of this idea?

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 241. Confucius say, A kiss on the lips is just shopping upstairs for downstairs merchandise. :lol:

blacksunday_00
01-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Here's another of what I should call the t-girl hand job avatar.

I don't know who she is, but she sure knows how to dump her load when jerked-off by someone else!

blacksunday_00
01-02-2007, 02:07 AM
It was from this video clip. And once again, I don't know the name of the t-girl, or the film.

transluvr
01-02-2007, 03:14 AM
It was from this video clip. And once again, I don't know the name of the t-girl, or the film. keep them cumming, i luv it :P :popcorn

ballzNnutz
01-02-2007, 06:12 AM
my other new avatar

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/cock_sucking_965.gif

what movie is that still from

transluvr
01-02-2007, 09:00 AM
my other new avatar

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/cock_sucking_965.gif

what movie is that still fromi forgot i got this clip from the internet.

spedius
01-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Here's another of what I should call the t-girl hand job avatar. I don't know who she is, but she sure knows how to dump her load when jerked-off by someone else! It was from this video clip. And once again, I don't know the name of the t-girl, or the film.

Hi blacksunday_00,

Thank you for your new avatar and the clip from which it originated. :)

You may be interested to learn that I've managed to collect that complete set of sample clips but, as yet, I have no pics, shemale ID or DVD covers. :sad:

If and when I've put together all components, the set becomes a possible/probable future candidate for the thread "Pics & Clips - Sets". :D

Please keep 'em cumming. :oops:

Spedius

spedius
01-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Hi all,

Here's another odd item, from my HD, for your collection. :wink:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 252. Confucius say, The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge. :lol:

spedius
01-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 260. Confucius say, The white powder found on your penis after a blind date is called Handthrax :lol:

spedius
01-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 272. Confucius say, Dry cleaner who is in a hurry for a date, will be pressed for time. :lol:

BigTime
01-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Well, since I'm a Big fan of TG-On-TG!

spedius
01-04-2007, 11:41 AM

Hi BigTime,

Nice one, thank you very much. :smile:

I'm enjoying. :D

Spedius

transluvr
01-04-2007, 03:34 PM

Hi BigTime,

Nice one, thank you very much. :smile:

I'm enjoying. :D

Spedius me to, m a fan also, i luv it when they fuck each other like maniacs, it makes me jerk of over and over and over again. :rock2 :jerkoff

Fockzilla
01-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Three more pics coming at ya!

Sorry I didn't have time to resize them.

BigTime
01-05-2007, 11:02 AM
I found another one...

spedius
01-05-2007, 11:52 AM
me to, m a fan also, i luv it when they fuck each other like maniacs, it makes me jerk of over and over and over again. :rock2 :jerkoff

Hi transluvr,

I'm glad that you're enjoying this thread. :wink:

Spedius

spedius
01-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Three more pics coming at ya! Sorry I didn't have time to resize them.

Hi Fockzilla,

Thank you very much for the three new pics. :smile:

The first and possibly the second pic were created by futa-kitty, see today's post in the thread "Pix & Text - Hermaphrodites".

I've resized them for you so that they may be used as avatars.

Spedius

spedius
01-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I found another one...

Hi BigTime,

Many thanks for the new avatar. :smile:

All contributions for the library are gratefully received. :D

Spedius

spedius
01-05-2007, 12:32 PM
It was from this video clip. And once again, I don't know the name of the t-girl, or the film.

Hi blacksunday_00,

I've found the name of the t-girl and from which DVD that clip originated, her name is Carol Mancini aka Karol and the DVD title was "My Girlfriend's Cock". The covers are attached.

:arrow: "My Girlfriend's Cock" (http://broadband.dreamzotic.com/b2b/fhg/fhg.asp?video_ID=3004&ID=6548) Check out the preview. :D

You can find her filmography under the name of Karol :arrow: here. (http://web.newsguy.com/ReaLi5TiX/home.htm)

I've managed to find 21 sets of sample clips for Karol's scene. All I need now are some pics and she will appear in the thread "Pics & Clips - Sets".

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 289. Confucius say, Tears are the hydraulic force by which masculine will power is defeated by feminine water power. :lol:

blacksunday_00
01-06-2007, 12:57 AM
I've seen that for rent here in my local porn shop. I'll rent it next time......Thanks

blacksunday_00
01-06-2007, 03:38 AM
I need to learn how to make a avatar with a smaller file size that still looks good.

spedius
01-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I need to learn how to make a avatar with a smaller file size that still looks good.

Hi blacksunday_00,

Many thanks for the pair of new avatars. :smile:

Doesn't it follow that because they're animated gifs, larger files become inevitable? :?

I reckon they look good, what do the other members think?

Spedius

spedius
01-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 299. Confucius say, The difference between roast beef and pea soup is that anyone can roast beef. :lol:

transluvr
01-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 299. Confucius say, The difference between roast beef and pea soup is that anyone can roast beef. :lol:hey spedius where do you get these avatars bro, they are fucking sweet.

spedius
01-07-2007, 11:21 AM
hey spedius where do you get these avatars bro, they are fucking sweet.

Hi transluvr,

I'm glad that you like them. :smile:

I've had some of these avatars on my HD for ages and, silly me, I forgot to keep a note of where I found them, sorry. :oops:

Spedius

spedius
01-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 307. Confucius say, When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere. :lol:

Jennifer_English
01-07-2007, 11:38 PM
I made a new one :D

<-----------------------

spedius
01-08-2007, 11:05 AM
I made a new one :D <--

Hi Jen,

Nice one. :smile:

I'm enjoying :D

Spedius

spedius
01-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 319. Confucius say, Men are like fish... neither would get in trouble if they kept their mouths shut. :lol:

spedius
01-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi all,

Here are another pair of little & large pix to add to the number of available avatars.

Today's offering is a fine example of the art of photo-manipulation or futanari from the talented hand of rokkitpowder.

Please see the thread "Pix & Text - Hermaphrodites" for more examples of futanari.

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 327. Confucius say, Gay Austrailian man will leave his wife and return to Sydney. :lol:

spedius
01-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 336. Confucius say, Alarm clock is something that makes people rise and whine. :lol:

DD2000
01-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Looking fine Jade. :shock: :P :P :P

vanished
01-10-2007, 01:37 PM
I made a new one :D

<-----------------------

Jennifer, this is my favorite new avatar - such wonderful motion! mmmmmm

transluvr
01-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 336. Confucius say, Alarm clock is something that makes people rise and whine. :lol: hey spedius this is hot. can you e-mail me this. my email is louves118@yahoo.com

BigTime
01-11-2007, 01:00 AM
TG-On-TG...

spedius
01-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi all, Here's another odd item, from my HD, for your collection. :wink: Enjoy. :D Spedius Special Bonus - :arrow: - 336. Confucius say, Alarm clock is something that makes people rise and whine. :lol: hey spedius this is hot. can you e-mail me this. my email is xxxx

Hi transluvr,

Why don't you copy and save the attachment to your HD?

Spedius

spedius
01-11-2007, 09:57 AM
TG-On-TG...

Hi BigTime,
Nice one, many thanks for the new avatar. :claps

Spedius

spedius
01-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 349. Confucius say, Getting sick at the airport, could be a terminal illness. :lol:

spedius
01-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 353. Confucius say, Jokes become a father, when the punch line becomes apparent. :lol:

blacksunday_00
01-13-2007, 02:26 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 349. Confucius say, Getting sick at the airport, could be a terminal illness. :lol:

She's got a nice ass!
Thanks for this one Spedius....

blacksunday_00
01-13-2007, 02:27 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

She's got a nice ass!
Thanks for this one Spedius....

blacksunday_00
01-13-2007, 03:16 AM
I snipped this from another internet tranny porn clip, and made it into a gif.

TVfischer
01-13-2007, 06:54 AM
I will use Raquel Fox.

spedius
01-13-2007, 11:17 AM
I snipped this from another internet tranny porn clip, and made it into a gif.

Hi blacksunday_00,
Many thanks for your comments and for the splendid new contribution to the avatar library. :claps

Spedius

spedius
01-13-2007, 11:19 AM
I will use Raquel Fox.

Hi TVfischer,
Thank you for your most welcome contribution to the avatar library. :claps

Spedius

spedius
01-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 370. Confucius say, Do not argue with spouse who is packing your parachute. :lol:

spedius
01-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi all,

If you have any avatars which you've either created or found and you'd like to donate them to the library, please post them all here. :smile:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 377. Confucius say, An Impotent Loser is a man who can't even get his hopes up. :lol:

spedius
01-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Hi all,

If you have any avatars which you've either created or found and you'd like to donate them to the library, please post them all here. :smile:

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 387. Confucius say, A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car. :lol:

BigTime
01-16-2007, 10:40 AM
I can't help it, I love TG-On-TG...

spedius
01-17-2007, 11:41 AM
I can't help it, I love TG-On-TG...

Hi Big Time,
Nice one, many thanks for yesterday's fine contribution to the library. :claps

Spedius

spedius
01-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi all,

Spedius

Special Bonus - :arrow: - 398. Confucius say, Christmas trees are like priests...Their balls are just for decoration. :lol:

deebo
01-17-2007, 12:41 PM
hmm seems that i have done enough observing it my turn to participate

deebo
01-17-2007, 12:42 PM
http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/122118-ffa690dcx0vxji_m.gif
http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/122118-71443144yion9q_m.gif

deebo
01-17-2007, 12:43 PM
http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/122118-9ebd0c15clj6o5_m.gif
http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/122118-52b5995dpfea9b_m.gif

deebo
01-17-2007, 12:44 PM
i got alot more that i made lemme find them folks

deebo
01-17-2007, 12:44 PM
http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/122118-f8c40240d68zjk_m.gif

deebo
01-17-2007, 12:55 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/5gif_303.gif
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/mission_482.gif

deebo
01-17-2007, 12:56 PM
http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/122118-97a51c5qsvky7_m.gif

blacksunday_00
01-17-2007, 08:37 PM
Well done Deebo...........well done!

Can you re-post the first avatar you uploaded? I think the link is broken.

blacksunday_00
01-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Goodness-sakes! How long is this cock?

BillyCuddles
01-17-2007, 09:24 PM
http://devoproductions.com/Enter_tongue.gif

http://devoproductions.com/Come_here.gif

http://devoproductions.com/Sex.jpg

http://devoproductions.com/blinking_eye.gif