PDA

View Full Version : tgirltease.com anybody ever tried?

mbf
11-22-2006, 06:30 PM
ive been thinking of joining that site www.tgirltease.com although i would like to know from other visitors of this board if they were ever members and if they were would recommend joining it? the preview section there isnt showing much

thanx, mbf

zookeeper
11-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah, not so much...

Not a whole lot of variety as far as models go, and the quality of the videos wasn't great, as I recall.

YMMV of course

mbf
11-22-2006, 11:07 PM
thanx for the information. given the high monthly fee i rather wont join that site.

kalina
11-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Well... I don't know how much "variety" one can give, especially when it's basically my site. :D The vids are on par with what other sites give... 512kbps 320x240 H.264 codec as well as 384kbps RealVideo. Maybe zookeeper joined a while back when I was using 256kbps 320x240. There is a survey on my site to tell me what you like and dislike about the site and I do read and evaluate all the comments.

$20 a month is not unreasonable (it's what most sites charge) and there are many other options that bring the fee per month down to $14 per month and even $7 per month.

BeardedOne
11-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Heya, Ms. K! :D

Love the hot new av! *Drool* :claps

Thogh I am not, at this writing, a subscriber of Mercedes'/Kalina's site (Though this will change soon), I can speak to the character of both Kalina and that of the designer of ThailandLadyBoy.com. They appreciate customer service/interaction and strive to provide the best content. Their claims and recommendations are typically spot on.

If you have doubts about this site (Or any site) your best gauge is to subscibe for a bit. Not all fan's opinions reflect the quality of the individual site (Ex: Someone into fetish may not recommend a basic nudie site).

As was said before: YMMV (Your mileage may vary).