PDA

View Full Version : Door policy at parties

fox_trot
11-21-2006, 05:32 AM
How is the crowd of prospective gents handled? Is any guy on the street let in, or is there some sort of requirement for dress/comportment?

PumpDaddy
11-21-2006, 05:44 AM
How is the crowd of prospective gents handled? Is any guy on the street let in, or is there some sort of requirement for dress/comportment?

Good question! Can a steroided-out, densely muscled, demonically strong, shirtless gorilla with a bad attitude dressed in "los pantalones de Pagliacci" (workout pants, or often referred to as "clown pants") slip in under the radar, unimpeded? :shock: Or must I change the "pantalones de Pagliacci" before applying at the door? :mrgreen:

TheOne1
11-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Good question! Can a steroided-out, densely muscled, demonically strong, shirtless gorilla with a bad attitude dressed in "los pantalones de Pagliacci" (workout pants, or often referred to as "clown pants") slip in under the radar, unimpeded? :shock: Or must I change the "pantalones de Pagliacci" before applying at the door? :mrgreen:[/quote]

>>> no dress code ... but i hope to see the shirtless gorilla with clown pants, should be entertaining... and there should be plenty of bananas for him :rock2

fox_trot
11-21-2006, 07:38 AM
so is the crowd BnT or what? Do the men there have college degrees, or is this another webster hall social landfill?

I don't want to be surrounded by thugs and weirdos... especially since I have a bad habit of carry lots of cash on me!

PumpDaddy
11-21-2006, 09:30 AM
but i hope to see the shirtless gorilla with clown pants, should be entertaining... and there should be plenty of bananas for him :rock2

As long as they're yellow.