PDA

View Full Version : Pumpdaddy -

whatsupwithat
11-18-2006, 06:35 PM
just ignore him. :)

yodajazz
11-18-2006, 10:44 PM
While I am in no way defending Pumpdaddy, I whole heartedly agree with J. (I think we have disagreed in the past.) I am posting a response I wrote in a previeous thread.

[color=darkred]Whatupwiththat wrote:

"Society accepts gay men and women as they are part of the normal machinations of it. Every single person out there knows or works with someone who is gay."

Yodajazz wrote:

I have to disagree with that. Society is becoming more accepting of Gays but total acceptance is still a very long way off. Case in point; HA forum, itself.[color]

Friedrich_Nietzsche
11-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Why dont you send him a pm saying that?

Why should you go public?

GroobySteven
11-18-2006, 10:57 PM
im sorry i just cant let it slide, i think its despicable and hilarious all at once, but more despicable, that the term homosexual, fag, gay etc. is used ON THIS BOARD to imply anything negative...shame shame fucking shame on anyone but ESPECIALLY a transgendered person for throwing it around implying anything resembling an insult...

I concur 100%
seanchai

BeardedOne
11-19-2006, 12:00 AM
To paraphrase the queeny little emperor from the Heavy Metal Movie:

"I'm gay, you're gay, we're all gay"

Get over it and pass the fucking quiche.

whatsupwithat
11-19-2006, 12:01 AM
While I am in no way defending Pumpdaddy, I whole heartedly agree with J. (I think we have disagreed in the past.) I am posting a response I wrote in a previeous thread.

[color=darkred]Whatupwiththat wrote:

"Society accepts gay men and women as they are part of the normal machinations of it. Every single person out there knows or works with someone who is gay."

Yodajazz wrote:

I have to disagree with that. Society is becoming more accepting of Gays but total acceptance is still a very long way off. Case in point; HA forum, itself.[color]

yeah, i agree that society doesn't fully accept gay people. I was trying to make a point that they are more accepted than trans people on the whole if you read the entire thing i wrote in that thread.

(Can I ask why you posted something I wrote and your response to it in this thread about PumpDaddy? Are you trying to imply I am homphobic? Or in denial of who I am? I'm confused as to what you're trying to say.)

As for Pumpdaddy...he's a troll. Ignore him and he will eventually go away. or get himself banned.

stillies77
11-19-2006, 12:53 AM

thats what i do...it works.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Don't write me PMs, because I guarantee that they will never be opened or read. You've already established what an attention whore you are for the entire forum; not to mention that you're insecure and possibly even a confused, latent homosexual. Therefore, I'm quite positive that you and I have nothing to discuss. Besides, if it was up to me, you'd have been banned already. Now go suck eggs in the closet. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Arianna

I didn't write you a PM. What I did was send you a direct quote from on of my posts. Don't flatter yourself, dude. I still haven't had the experience of intimacy of any kind with either a man or a TS, so if I WAS a latent homosexual, masculine TVs that only vaguely resemble woman, such as yourself, would have afforded me the perfect opportunity to justify indulging in my "secret passion", right dude?

I know I would be banned if it were up to you. Two reasons. You despise the truth about yourself that you can somehow dismiss in your own mind, and I posted my picture. From the very post in which I posted my picture, you started to display this type of negativity towards me. Given your physical appearance, that is understandable. I thought you were kidding at first with this "hot hung angel" facade. I thought you were joking. :D

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 01:09 AM

That's a shame. I was going to offer lending you $250.00 so you would have the means to make your fantasy a reality. :smh

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 01:12 AM
But Pumpdaddy has already exhibited a misogynistic attitude towards TS women.

Not exactly. I love women and have always been facinated with them. Always will be. What I have is a misogynistic attitude towards man-looking TVs. Please feel free to number yourself amongst the latter, God help you! :mrgreen:

stillies77
11-19-2006, 01:15 AM

That's a shame. I was going to offer lending you $250.00 so you would have the means to make your fantasy a reality. :smh

i dont need your money tough guy

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 01:15 AM

i dont need your money tough guy

:offtopic

You're supposed to be ignoring me, Florence. :wink:

stillies77
11-19-2006, 01:17 AM
riiiight

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 01:19 AM
riiiight

Checked out your album and pages. The dog is very cute. PD is an animal activist and has many pets, including dogs. :D

Some nice artwork too. Maybe you can apply your talents to designing a new look for Arianna. Somebody should have mercy on her.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 01:26 AM
I make no apologies. I'm not like Monica Foxxx, who resorts to calling anyone who's not kissing my ass as a "faggot". So take offense, J, or don't take offense. I'm not a politician, so it really won't affect me. You should also be aware of fact that gay men speculate about other guys being latent homosexuals all the time. Some gay men will even label themselves as having been latent homosexuals at some point in their life. It's not necessarily a negative thing, as much as it's speculative. But Pumpdaddy has already exhibited a misogynistic attitude towards TS women, and seems to also be more concerned with other men's physical attributes than TS's. As for me feeling he's a big douchebag? Well, he's acted like one, so why can't I say so? And I've had enough problems here w/ people's PMs here, so I now refuse to communicate w/ these shit-stirrers behind the scenes AT ALL.

What you SHOULD do is utilize your masculine charms, dude. Put them to good use and lobby moderation to have this ultra-important thread pinned to the top of the thread list!

ARMANIXXX
11-19-2006, 01:49 AM
As I've mentioned before,

Pumpdaddy comes from Redbook
http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum2/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID9&conf=rb

He's a total waste of your fuckin time. He went by haywoodjb and Foghorn_Leghorn FOR SURE. Others there on that site claim he went by other persona's, but I'm not 100% because I didn't post there enough to know the other names. Same style of writing with the same droll sarcasm that he thinks is funny (every so often he says something that is funny...mostly lame though). I even caught some of the same EXACT jokes here, and thats how I knew with 100% certainty that Pumpdaddy is the same as the other fuckers. He'll deny it AGAIN, but we both know.

He's been banned many times but he keeps comming back usually harassing the same people.

The other Redbook posters claim he's just some sad old guy craving attention....I've never seen him, but some others claim they have, not sure about that though.

The reason I'm telling all of this is because I want you people on HA to understand that I am NOT spouting bullshit, I know this guy and believe me when I tell you, most of you all would be better off leaving this strange and sad guy alone. He's got some serious attention whore/grandeur/emotional issues that you would be best to avoid.

He's a troll who in such short time has alienated and marked himself on HA. I told you before, you wouldn't see the last of his bullshit, and so far I'm right on point.

Good luck with this fucker.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 03:16 AM
riiiight

Checked out your album and pages. The dog is very cute. PD is an animal activist and has many pets, including dogs. :D

Some nice artwork too. Maybe you can apply your talents to designing a new look for Arianna. Somebody should have mercy on her.It cracks me up when insecure assholes refer to themselves in the third person. So, Dumpdaddy, looked and commented on any men's asses lately?

So here's what I fail to comprehend, dude. I would imagine, that being a TV, you're a freedom of expression advocate. Stop me if I'm wrong, dude. If you are, you must value the freedom of speech that living in this nation affords, correct? So somebody shows up on this Forum who has the bolts to write exactly what many think but are afraid to say. Someone who has read the posting rules carefully, and doesn't violate any of their parameters, above all else remembering that it's not my house and respecting the house rules. Someone who speaks honestly, expressing exactly what's on his mind. Someone not afraid to shoot straight from the hip and express himself, sometimes in a cynically sarcastic manner, but honestly nonetheless.
You don't look like a woman, but you want to be treated like one, and that to you means that your sacred, manly ass should be kissed daily and doors should be open for you simply because you have on makeup. Meanwhile, you yourself could easily wake up tomorrow and decide to go to the YMCA wearing one of your leisure suits, sans makeup, as a man, and none would be the wiser, yet you call me a fag for my belief that Jennifer Paris is as attractive as any GG I've ever seen.
Not only are you obssessed with me, but even more confused than I thought you were prior to your whiny tirades, dude.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 03:22 AM
The other Redbook posters claim he's just some sad old guy craving attention....I've never seen him, but some others claim they have, not sure about that though.

You'd like to believe this, FH, but the simple truth is that I'm NOT Super_B, and I can understand your confusion as Super_B also possesses significantly beyond rudimentary intelligence. Most on that Redbook Forum are aware that Super_B is NOT PumpDaddy. Tnat Pumpdaddy and Super_B are friends. Due to your impaired reading comprehension, you must have missed this correctly stated truth on many occassions. I've never been in the Bay area. Whomever they thought they saw certainly isn't me, as much as you wish to believe it, but you continue to delude yourself about your narcissistic self-importance. Why not this too. :screwy

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 03:31 AM
I make no apologies. I'm not like Monica Foxxx, who resorts to calling anyone who's not kissing my ass as a "faggot". So take offense, J, or don't take offense. I'm not a politician, so it really won't affect me. You should also be aware of fact that gay men speculate about other guys being latent homosexuals all the time. Some gay men will even label themselves as having been latent homosexuals at some point in their life. It's not necessarily a negative thing, as much as it's speculative. But Pumpdaddy has already exhibited a misogynistic attitude towards TS women, and seems to also be more concerned with other men's physical attributes than TS's. As for me feeling he's a big douchebag? Well, he's acted like one, so why can't I say so? And I've had enough problems here w/ people's PMs here, so I now refuse to communicate w/ these shit-stirrers behind the scenes AT ALL.

May I be so bold as to ask you WHY? WHY would a TV be posting on a TS message board. What do the two have in common, aside from DRESSING like women? I've always been curious as to why a TS board would attract TVs.

DHaswood
11-19-2006, 04:44 AM
I like FEAR. Loved that band...

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 04:45 AM
And, hey, if calling me "dude" helps you keep that fragile manhood of yours in tact ... yatta' yatta' yatta, ad nauseum

I call you "Dude" for no reason other than your looking like one. Sorry if the truth hurts, sir.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 04:49 AM
We need to distinguish who the TV's and TS's are, and who the gay and straight guys are. Now be honest. Does J give you a boner? :lol:

WE need to do that, or do YOU need to do that? You really are hung up on this gay thing, aren't you, sir? It's quite amusing that on a forum, where the members choose to spend some time posting about and admiring the pictures of the better looking she-males, that you would call someone gay. I wasn't aware that this was a gay message board. I didn't get the jist of that based on the members' posts. Then again, I'm not confused about my own sexuality and preferences. I'm not a woman one day and a man the next. How terribly confusing that must be for a TV with TS aspirations. A hot hung angel? In your dreams, dude.

Now, tell me again about my lack of social skills and what a fag I am just for posting here. Clarify your position on fags being anyone who thinks a TS is attractive.

But we're just wasting precious time that you should be spending on your Forum Fag-Hunt, right sir? And who better than YOU to know, dude.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 04:59 AM

You'd like to believe this, FH, but the simple truth is that I'm NOT Super_B, and I can understand your confusion as Super_B also possesses significantly beyond rudimentary intelligence. Most on that Redbook Forum are aware that Super_B is NOT PumpDaddy. Tnat Pumpdaddy and Super_B are friends. Due to your impaired reading comprehension, you must have missed this correctly stated truth on many occassions. I've never been in the Bay area. Whomever they thought they saw certainly isn't me, as much as you wish to believe it, but you continue to delude yourself about your narcissistic self-importance. Why not this too. :screwyHave you and Super_B ever kissed? I hear your beyond rudimentary intelligence levels were blowing each other in the Golds parking lot.

And there's another erroneous conclusion. I've never met Super_B in person. We correspond on subjects of mutual interest. Great minds think alike.

You keep regressing back to this fag thing. How odd, that on a message board where the members decry being gay and fags, yet talk so rapturosly about sucking T-girl cock and swilling T-girl cum, you would have the gumption to point fingers at "suspected fags", singling me out, a man that has never had any physical encounter with a male (or shemale), and does not find males attractive in the least, as a target of your Forum Fag-hunt. What exactly does that say about you. Not only are you not a woman. You're not even a man. You are sexless.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 05:05 AM
And, hey, if calling me "dude" helps you keep that fragile manhood of yours in tact ... yatta' yatta' yatta, ad nauseum

I call you "Dude" for no reason other than your looking like one. Sorry if the truth hurts, sir.Well, if I'm a "sir", then I'm also the "alpha male" who will dominate your bitch-ass in this conversation. Now how about your height, pajama man?

5'10", a brick hard 270 lbs. (today) at approx. 7% bodyfat. I go as high as 295 lbs at about 10% bodyfat during winter months and still retain defined abs and vascularity. AND purely a top. Like I told you, dude. Never been with a man. Never had anything up my ass except for a physician's gloved finger, which I didn't enjoy.

How tall are you dude, about 6'3"?

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 05:12 AM
Actually, it's an asshole alert, more than it's a "fag hunt".

Oh! Than that's different. I would qualify for that. Raise your sights, target acheived. :peanutbutter

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 05:26 AM

Oh! Than that's different. I would qualify for that. Raise your sights, target acheived. :peanutbutterExactly. That's what insecure people always do; act like assholes for attention, because they can't compete with productive peoples' achievements in the real world. So how long were locked up for anyway?

You appear to be an expert on insecurity! But that's where you're wrong. Assholes come in all shapes and sizes. All religions and with all ethnic backgrounds. And the beauty of it is that ANYBODY has the potential to rise to the occassion and become an asshole when confronted with a master asshole such as yourslelf. You have that effect on folks around you. That's why on what SHOULD be a lucrative Saturday night for you, instead of curb-cruising for tricks to suck off, you're obssessing over me.

Legend
11-19-2006, 05:45 AM
May I be so bold as to ask you WHY? WHY would a TV be posting on a TS message board. What do the two have in common, aside from DRESSING like women? I've always been curious as to why a TS board would attract TVs.

This board is for anyone who wants to join steriod-boy,who in the hell are you to make the assumption that this board is for a particular person(is it the steroids talking).I'm surpised meatheads like you would even grace a board like this with your i'm god's gift to every women persona and alpha male attitude.I could care less what arianna calls you because you deserve it simply because you had taken shots at her that are really simplistic and cheap,come on is calling her a tv suppose to be a insult typical meatheat characteristic.

I'm a bit curious as well that a board like this would attract a egotisical meathead like yourself oh wait we all know the answer to that but shhhhhh don't tell anybody.Put down the needles and cut the muchisimo bullshit.

whatsupwithat
11-19-2006, 05:46 AM
Cool. He's an asshole. Glad we got that settled.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 06:22 AM

Oh! Than that's different. I would qualify for that. Raise your sights, target acheived. :peanutbutterExactly. That's what insecure people always do; act like assholes for attention, because they can't compete with productive peoples' achievements in the real world. So how long were locked up for anyway?

That's where you're wrong. Assholes come in all shapes and sizes. All religions and with all ethnic backgrounds. And the beauty of it is that ANYBODY has the potential to rise to the occassion and become an asshole when confronted with a master asshole such as yourslelf. You have that effect on folks around you. That's why on what SHOULD be a lucrative Saturday night for you, instead of curb-cruising for tricks to suck off, you're obssessing over me.No, I'm finished working for the day. So now I'm killing time, and making fun of you and your pajamas, while I wait to be picked up to go to a club. This is Fort Lauderdale, Joe Weider. We party late here. ;)

Pajamas? Do you mean the workout pants that I put on for my leg workout? When that particular picture was taken, I had just finished a leg workout. Strength athletes worldwide wear WORKOUT PANTS, what you call pajamas (because you don't know any better), to work out. If we did 800 pound squats with jeans or dress pants, they'd be ripped to shreds after the first rep. Your ignorance is astounding. It knows no bounds.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 06:30 AM
I'm a bit curious as well that a board like this would attract a egotisical meathead like yourself oh wait we all know the answer to that but shhhhhh don't tell anybody.Put down the needles and cut the muchisimo bullshit.

I have a passing interest in ultra-attractive T-girls. Especially when they look like Jennifer, who looks as good as any GG I've ever seen. I've never been with a TS, but haven't completely ruled out the possibility. Do you want to call me a fag or gay because of that, like Arianna does? She picked a strange place to conduct her fag-hunt, a board where men worship dick. Her hypocracy and yours is staggering thus reveals your infantile mentality.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 06:32 AM

I'm convinced that you regularly break rule number one and get high on your own supply. :smh

whatsupwithat
11-19-2006, 06:54 AM

I'm convinced that you regularly break rule number one and get high on your own supply. :smh

Clean and sober and enjoying life for many years. :)

But back in the day...that rule was made to be broken. ha!

peace.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 07:18 AM
Clean and sober and enjoying life for many years. :)

Yeah. Both you and Whitney Houston. :wink: I still think that I should send over a bag of BigMacs. Maybe some pork butts and taters, or some other filling grub that'll stick to your ribs! You look hungry to me!! We'll wean you off of alfalfa sprouts and mashed yeast. :D

stillies77
11-19-2006, 07:20 AM
*rimshot*

ezed
11-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Hi gang...sitting here in my work out pants after drinking a multitude of light beers. I always wear them when doing thigh lifts (bending to the side while sitting in a chair and ripping out a beauty). I'm 6' tall, but remarkably only 4' when sitting in my chair doing thigh lifts. Go figure. Where did the two feet go? .....Ohhh there they are, they're in my socks firmly planted on the floor.

Mystery solved! So what's this thred about? It's brand new and already has six pages. Anyone have an Executive Summary? Seems heated.

How about a funny picture with no relevance to lighten things up?

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 09:16 AM
So what's this thred about?

It's all about Arianna's excessive, morbid obssession with me. I'm the itch that he just can't scratch. Ain't penis envy a bitch! :king

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi gang...sitting here in my work out pants after drinking a multitude of light beers. I always wear them when doing thigh lifts (bending to the side while sitting in a chair and ripping out a beauty). I'm 6' tall, but remarkably only 4' when sitting in my chair doing thigh lifts. Go figure. Where did the two feet go?

Only now are you beginning to suspect that something just isn't right with the physics of measurement we use! That missing two feet is all about perspective and diminution. To illustrate, next time you're watching a TV show, go get a ruler and measure the actors. Most won't even be more than 9 inches tall! Who do you think poses for the figurines atop bowling trophies? Actors. Now go outside and holding your arm straight out, you'll notice that you can block out the sun with your thumb! Your THUMB!! You can block out an orb that's allegedly 860,000 miles in diameter with a 3 inch thumb! This is what happened to those two feet and why the universe fails to work right for everyone. It's all in miniature. :crazy

lester2990
11-19-2006, 11:06 AM
I am surprised that some have defended Arianna in this post. I have read through pumpdaddy's posts, and i see nothing referring to her, or anything thats offensive. This is a defense to a PM he sent her as stated in her post i guess. Not only is it ignorant to out a PM, but then to call him a closet homo on a TS board is just not cool in my book!

GroobySteven
11-19-2006, 11:32 AM
I am surprised that some have defended Arianna in this post. I have read through pumpdaddy's posts, and i see nothing referring to her, or anything thats offensive. This is a defense to a PM he sent her as stated in her post i guess. Not only is it ignorant to out a PM, but then to call him a closet homo on a TS board is just not cool in my book!

Er, who are you? Not that I care to take any sides on this as it's just a load of bollocks - but for your first post, you make this statement...
Leave, close the door, have a cup of tea and come back in making sure you wipe your feet.
Fucking manners.
seanchai

ARMANIXXX
11-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey pump,

Get off your bullshit. I don't know who "SUPER-B" is nor do I care. I do KNOW that YOU are haywoodjb and Foghorn_Leghorn. Hey did Foghorn get banned too? Too bad if that persona got banned, I halfway like him. LOL

Oh well, if so you have no one to blame but yourself. You spout too much bullshit and no one hardly ever likes you.

I don't even believe that pic you posted is really you. I think you lie even about that.

*shrug*

I know this though, just like on Redbook, you're days here on HA are numbered here too.

Well.....sucks to be you I guess.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey pump,

Get off your bullshit. I don't know who "SUPER-B" is nor do I care. I do KNOW that YOU are haywoodjb and Foghorn_Leghorn. Hey did Foghorn get banned too? Too bad if that persona got banned, I halfway like him. LOL

Oh well, if so you have no one to blame but yourself. You spout too much bullshit and no one hardly ever likes you.

I don't even believe that pic you posted is really you. I think you lie even about that.

*shrug*

I know this though, just like on Redbook, you're days here on HA are numbered here too.

Well.....sucks to be you I guess.

Dude, are you crying? You always sound so womanesque, so whiny in your PD troll posts. You're a miracle. NONE of your assumptions that you blitheringly accept as fact are even remotely accurate. You're not even right about anything by accident! Too bad you're 3000 miles away or I'd invite you to a personal sit-down so you could discover how deluded you are.

And if you want to know the truth, it's GREAT to be the :king wherever I go. Guess what? Everybody loves the big guy, and those that don't clear a path in a big hurry. If you're ever in NYC, let me know. You can come clubbing with me and be my caddy. You'll actually learn something.

stillies77
11-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Trust me, when you're built like a Video game superhero, you get as much action as you'd like from the ladies

ahahahahahahahahahaha
Words to live by...

your picture reminds me more of the simpsons when Willy the janitor takes his shirt off and reveals his toned abs haha

http://www.alaska.net/~rockwell/pictures/willy.GIF

stillies77
11-19-2006, 05:05 PM
Chuck Norris isnt afraid of the dark...the dark is afraid of him.

atkms7
11-19-2006, 07:57 PM
haha, he looks just like that guy, and probably just as insane as well.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Trust me, when you're built like a Video game superhero, you get as much action as you'd like from the ladies

ahahahahahahahahahaha
Words to live byWhat really makes me laugh is the obvious filth that this degenerate lives in. Just LOOK at that shithole he's parading around in. Oh, and great camera, DumpSplatty. Couldn't you afford anything better from the local pawnshop? Was this taken before or after you jerked off to your favorite Chuck Norris movie? :lol:

Shithole? It's one end of the storeroom in the gym that I work out in. It's also not my camera. I wouldn't post a picture on this type of a message board that would clearly show my face. You can't seem to shake this obssession over me, can you?

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 11:41 PM
haha, he looks just like that guy, and probably just as insane as well.Actually, he reminds me of this guy, but on steroids.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/irezumigirl/various/pump1_198.jpg http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/irezumigirl/various/savarin_exigente.jpg

Never been accused of looking like him. YOU, can actually discern my facial features, from THAT picture? I purposely posted a picture with blurred facial detail. You think I'd want one of my associates to stumble upon this forum and see my face associated with something that looks like YOU? Keep dreaming.

Also, keep telling me how out of shape I am, how soft and flabby, and how awful my physique is. It reinforces just how much of a dufus people reading this Forum must think you are for expressing that opinion. Yeah. soft and flabby!!! :screwy

Maybe if you looked like Jennifer, you could openly criticize folks for their appearance. But the way you look, with your comedic, Boy George-ish appearance, you should be the LAST person here to criticize ANYBODY!! And you know that very well.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 11:51 PM

ahahahahahahahahahaha
Words to live by...

your picture reminds me more of the simpsons when Willy the janitor takes his shirt off and reveals his toned abs haha

http://www.alaska.net/~rockwell/pictures/willy.GIF

That's hilarious coming from you. I saw your picture on your page. You look like whenever you got the urge to work out, you laid down until the urge went away, milktoast.

In that shot, I'm not posing, I'm not flexing, I'm not even pumped. I was just getting my lifting belt, which I had left in the gym and was put into the storeroom/office for me for safe keeping, when the girl that dorks there snapped a picture of me with her camera phone.

I have a super delineated 8-pack, when I contract the abs, like any other muscle group.

You're really grasping at straws with your exaggerated criticism, aren't you? Especially given your soft appearance.

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 11:57 PM
haha, he looks just like that guy, and probably just as insane as well.

You're entitled to your opinion of how simply awful I look. Fortunately, an overwhelming majority of women in this world, the REAL world, don't share your opinion.

Then again, there are folks here who have expressed how "monstrous" Jennifer looks. Which I think is even a BIGGER joke.

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey Pump,

Mabey you should off this persona, start a new one, then come back and try to be a decent human being.

The writing is on the wall for this one.

That's my suggestion.
*shrug*

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 01:23 AM
HAHAHA, he is boasting about his ability to pick up women and then offers WEBSTER HALL as his numero uno place of conquest...what a fuckin loser...

anyone who knows anything about the NY club scene knows that webster hall is the biggest fuckin loser place the last 20 something years;) oh my god, hilarious;) the only poeple who go there are fuckin wanna be gotti boys and losers who cant get into crobar or pacha...haha, oh my god, he didnt just boast about picking up women in webster hall did he? let me reread that;) hahaha, actually it makes sense, they have a strip show some nights where pathetic guys strip down to their underwear while the nasty women there pick out a winner, what fuckin loser club still does such pathetic contests?;) i would bet my rent money this clown has been in those contests...haha, this is gold jerry, gold;)

When was the last time you were in Webster Hall? Going by your description, you've never been there. I mentioned Webster Hall because it's well known and easy to find, with three different floors of music, reggae/hiphop, rock/pop, and techno/house to suit diverse tastes. I could have easily mentioned any other club in the city. Maybe one that would better suit your descriminating tastes.

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 01:26 AM
Hey Pump,

Mabey you should off this persona, start a new one, then come back and try to be a decent human being.

The writing is on the wall for this one.

That's my suggestion.
*shrug*

Why should I do that? I don't need to. I'm me. It would be pointless to post if I didn't express my opinions. That's what forums are about. Freedom of expression within the parameters of the forum rules. Which I adhere to carefully. Your opinion of me is meaningless to me. Do you know the definition of a loser? It's someone who belittles somebody's accomplishments, due to denial.

The whole gist of this thread is to put me down because of my appearance. Apparently, there's alot of angst directed at bodybuilders here who successfully attain their personal goals. Very telling. By the way, you never did post that picture of you. Why is that?

whatsupwithat
11-20-2006, 01:30 AM
Don't need to. Your opinion is meaningless to me. Do you know the definition of a loser? It's someone who belittles somebody's accomplishments, due to denial.

It's also someone who overstates their own accomplishments due to denial.

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 01:37 AM
haha, he looks just like that guy, and probably just as insane as well.Actually, he reminds me of this guy, but on steroids.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/irezumigirl/various/pump1_198.jpg http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/irezumigirl/various/savarin_exigente.jpg

Never been accused of looking like him. YOU, can actually discern my facial features, from THAT picture? I purposely posted a picture with blurred facial detail. You think I'd want one of my associates to stumble upon this forum and see my face associated with something that looks like YOU? Keep dreaming.

Also, keep telling me how out of shape I am, how soft and flabby, and how awful my physique is. It reinforces just how much of a dufus people reading this Forum must think you are for expressing that opinion. Yeah. soft and flabby!!! :screwy

Maybe if you looked like Jennifer, you could openly criticize folks for their appearance. But the way you look, with your comedic, Boy George-ish appearance, you should be the LAST person here to criticize ANYBODY!! And you know that very well."Associates"? Like who? The other latent homosexual men who stare at your ass at your gym? And why would I care about the opinion of a nobody like you anyway? A socially-retarded gay guy, in deep denial, who works out alot? Wow. Those are sooo rare. Besides, I only started this thread because YOU wrote ME, 'Stache-holio. Why you even bothered, only you would know. But it doesn't matter to me. I knew your PM would be the shameless ramblings of an insecure putz, and I was right. Well, you wanted my attention, so now you have it. And I'm thoroughly unimpressed, I might add. So now who's got the obsession? And, btw, you can call that excuse for clothing anything you want. I still say they look like fruity pajama bottoms. And, again, that mustache is hilarious. You look like you could be the doorman of a club like Ramrods or Badlands. :lol:

How unfortunate that the lot of you who cast stones over the internet can't line up and bum rush me all at once in real life! That would afford you all a chance to act out your angst. I'd be more than happy to make myself a target if any of you shoud care to venture beyond the boundaries of this Forum. Of course, I wouldn't exactly be a stationary target.

Let's see. You put me down for my

1) mustache
2) workout pants
3) shameless ramblings
4) mindlessness

My posts really look like work of a retard in your opinion?

Real valid points! :screwy

Take a good look at the picture in your avatar, dude. You're not hot, you're no angel, and you're probably not hung. What does a guy in drag have to do with TSs? What are you doing here, aside from making uneducated guesses about me based on a blurry picture and calling people fags and homos?

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Don't need to. Your opinion is meaningless to me. Do you know the definition of a loser? It's someone who belittles somebody's accomplishments, due to denial.

It's also someone who overstates their own accomplishments due to denial.

That too. With a 700 pound bench press and black belts in 3 combative disciplines, I can number at least 4 accomplishments. How many can you number? What's your great contribution to society, aside from doing a great imitation of a malnourished Biafran baby.

I read your "my space". You're a BUDDHIST? :jawdrop And you make posts here to poke a stick into your fellow board bretheren? Not only are you a hypocrit, you're a disgrace.

whatsupwithat
11-20-2006, 02:20 AM
PumpDaddy

As for my contributions to humanity, i see no reason to talk about them. Hopefully, they speak for themselves.

As for being a Buddhist/Taoist...I'm still human and only a work in progress, not perfection.

And although I'm sure it can be said much more eloquently, humility is the ultimate in strength and courage. For to have humility, one must face and recognize their deepest fears.

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 02:44 AM
PumpDaddy

As for my contributions to humanity, i see no reason to talk about them. Hopefully, they speak for themselves.

As for being a Buddhist/Taoist...I'm still human and only a work in progress, not perfection.

And although I'm sure it can be said much more eloquently, humility is the ultimate in strength and courage. For to have humility, one must face and recognize their deepest fears.

It's hard to be humble with a lynch mob surrounding you, wouldn't you agree? You yourself, a self-professed Buddhist and work in progress are a willing and active part of that lynch mob. You fail to see the hypocrisy in that, don't you? :smh

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 03:21 AM
i graduated law school at the age of 23, i bet ur parents would take that accomplishment over picking up lots of metal and putting them back down asshole...and webster hall is still the shittiest club in nyc, no matter how u describe it...but even there i doubt ur mario brothers on steroids look gets u anything but gigles and i feel bad for that guy who cant wipe his own ass stares...

Your grammar and spelling are not that of a lawyer, or anyone else with a higher education. Seems like there's alot of angst over my moustache. I just added a goatee. I can imagine how you'd feel about that. I tell you what. Your grammar and spelling, the very way you form sentences in your attempt at coherent thought tell alot more about you than my moustahce tell about me!

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 03:50 AM
english is my third language, i taught myself how to read and write in my teen years, and im sorry if my grammar doesnt sit well with u, but that doesnt change the fact that i graduated law school at the age of 23, and many people on the board including the moderators know me personally and can vouch for my profession...

Apparently, the qualifications for legal professionalism are far less demanding than in the USA. Lucky you.

Since you're so tight with moderation, I'd be very surprised if you haven't as of yet lobbied them to ban me simply for speaking my mind, being a bodybuilder, wearing workout pants in the gym, and having a moustache, just like I'm sure that dude, Arianna does on a daily basis.

Being a legal eagle, you should know better than to make pointless observations about members comings and goings based on nothing but heresay devoid of any factual content.

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 04:12 AM
u say alot but rarely say much in ur postings, and for the record i graduated ny law school, last time i checked it was in the good ole U S and A, wawaweewa!!! hehe come to think of it, u should have auditioned for the role of borats retarded but very strong brother...he have very big arms, but small head, we keep him on a chain, i like;)

You're basing your delusion of my lack of intelligence on my posts? Don't you feel like a fool for saying so? I don't think anyone reading any of my posts will ever get the idea that I haven't been well educated beyond graduate level and have always been an avid reader. Your judgement stinks. I sincerely hope you don't represent defendents in a court of law. You continually, severly overestimate your cognition.

whatsupwithat
11-20-2006, 05:02 AM
PumpDaddy

It's hard to be humble with a lynch mob surrounding you, wouldn't you agree? You yourself, a self-professed Buddhist and work in progress are a willing and active part of that lynch mob. You fail to see the hypocrisy in that, don't you? :smh

Hence the work in progress.

And, no, not part of lynch mob. Been nothing but fair with someone who has continually (and possibly will continue) hurled unfounded insults my way.

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 05:46 AM
PumpDaddy

Hence the work in progress.

And, no, not part of lynch mob. Been nothing but fair with someone who has continually (and possibly will continue) hurled unfounded insults my way.

But you're a holy man, a Buddhist, aren't you? You're supposed to make a concerted effort to avoid negativity, even when negativity finds you. I've been sent from above to test your resolve. Thusfar, you've failed the test, I'm sorry to report. Now you're going to have to spend not only this one, but another lifetime here tring to get it right! :D

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2006, 08:31 AM
PumpDaddy said,

But you're a holy man, a Buddhist, aren't you? You're supposed to make a concerted effort to avoid negativity, even when negativity finds you. I've been sent from above to test your resolve. Thusfar, you've failed the test, I'm sorry to report. Now you're going to have to spend not only this one, but another lifetime here tring to get it right! :D

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Your such a dumbass Haywood, you don't even have enough sense to know when to stop.

Sad fuckin case you are sir.

Your banning here can't come soon enough.

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 08:50 AM
PumpDaddy said,

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Your such a dumbass Haywood, you don't even have enough sense to know when to stop.

Sad fuckin case you are sir.

Your banning here can't come soon enough.

Have you ever read the forum rules? I have. Twice. I haven't done anything to warrant banning. The Moderators are aware of that hence I haven't been banned as far more negativity has come my way than I've extended towards anyone here, simply based on my picture and really little else. I haven't disrespected the house, only answered all posts made toward me in what amounts to a bash Pumpdaddy hate thread. What's YOUR excuse for continually trolling this off-topic thread that really has no business being on a TS message boards, which the moderators intelligently allow to keep malcontents such as yourself from littering the entire Forum with more PumpDaddy hate posts.

You really have as dim a view of reality as you do of your own self in the scheme of things.

ezed
11-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Hey, I'm back! Just as a point of reference, since my last post, I went to sleep, woke up, did a bunch of stuff, played ice hockey tonight, set up what I thought was the winning goal from the point. However, the other team tied the game with a minute left. Went out to eat, got mexican, picked a chair at the bar between a beautiful girl and a 65 year old load mouth drunk. I was just looking to eat some mexican food. Spent 45 minutes diplomatically serving as an offensive line for the beautiful girl shielding her from the drunk. Later, the drunk is engaged by two younger guys, esentially making fun of him. Turns out they were off duty cops busting his balls. Gave me a chance to finish my meal without his constant yammering. But then I hear him looking to fight these guys in the parking lot ( I didn't know at the time they were cops).

So now I'm worried about the loud mouth old guy who by the way was huge. So now, after blocking him all night, I'm ready to step in as a linesmen so he doesn't get killed ( not knowing these guys were cops). The cops eased up and left him alone. I paid my bill and told the boisterous fuck to take it easy. He said they're bustin my balls. I said what did you do at they're age? He said I busted balls. We shook hands and I left.

Then I came here, and Pump Daddy, your still fucking battling everyone! Talking about your prowess and calling people outside. No one's going to step outside, this is a fucking typing forum!!!! If I steped outsided I'd hear crickets.

Stop with the body self worship and black belts. I have a brown belt...it holds up my pants ...and I'm thankful for it. I have a body like a large masculine woman who's two months pregnant with little "Bud" Lite. Does anyone give a shit.....no. Go to bed, give it up. Stop having to have the last word. Zipppp it! Zippppit!

PumpDaddy
11-20-2006, 09:14 AM
your still fucking battling everyone! Talking about your prowess and calling people outside...

I'M battling everyone??? Obviously, you haven't taken the time to read all the posts that I'm responding to and the manner in which I'm responding. That's a cute little story, but maybe you should read all the surrounding posts in this thread before making your sweeping generalizations on how "combative" only I am.

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2006, 07:49 PM
ezed said,

Then I came here, and Pump Daddy, your still fucking battling everyone! Talking about your prowess and calling people outside. No one's going to step outside, this is a fucking typing forum!!!! If I steped outsided I'd hear crickets.

Stop with the body self worship and black belts. I have a brown belt...it holds up my pants ...and I'm thankful for it. I have a body like a large masculine woman who's two months pregnant with little "Bud" Lite. Does anyone give a shit.....no. Go to bed, give it up. Stop having to have the last word. Zipppp it! Zippppit!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

You see, this "calling out" is the same thing he did (as Haywood) on Redbook. That is why I know Haywood and Pump to be the same guy. He likes to pretend he's some sort of "internet-bully". He's a real f'in riot. LOL

And before you try to deny it yet again, It is you dude, just go ahead and own it....You know it's you, And so far you've done EXACTLY as I've said you would do on HA.

Oh yeah, let me give you an hint Haywood, since you have little clue on how moderation works, The reason this whole ENTIRE post is still here, is because the moderators don't like you either.

Here's 1 more hint, they can practically ban you (as on many boards throughout the internet) for just about any reason. And furthermore, banning you, which you are well on your way, would make just about everyone happy....THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY.

You should get some social skills dude....you need em badly bro.

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2006, 03:22 AM
:wink:

scorpion
11-21-2006, 03:48 AM
I havent visit HA four almost 6 weeks beacause I cant use the Internet on the ship four visit HA. Its against the rules.
But now Im home again and I can see that some things never change here. :roll: Isnt it fantastic?

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2006, 03:51 AM
I havent visit HA four almost 6 weeks beacause I cant use the Internet on the ship four visit HA. Its against the rules.
But now Im home again and I can see that some things never change here. :roll: Isnt it fantastic?

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Yeah Scorpion.

We still have assholes who come to HA with no social skills whatsoever, and some in all big and bad only to be chopped down to a wooden stump right before they get the ol ban stick.

Some things never change.
lol

PumpDaddy
11-21-2006, 04:18 AM

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Yeah Scorpion.

We still have assholes who come to HA with no social skills whatsoever, and some in all big and bad only to be chopped down to a wooden stump right before they get the ol ban stick.

Some things never change.
lol

Chopped down??? By who? YOU????? You really are self-deluded, aren't you? :screwy

Yeah. You "chopped" me right down. :sleep

ezed
11-21-2006, 06:55 AM
ahem!

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2006, 06:58 AM
^

LOL

LOL

lol....He doesn't no how....It's part of his social ineptitude.

True story.....True indeed.

PumpDaddy
11-21-2006, 08:56 AM
^

LOL

LOL

lol....He doesn't no how....It's part of his social ineptitude.

True story.....True indeed.

Oh yeah. I forgot. You made fun of my having a moustache. You sure punked me on that account, FH.

You never can quite get enough of me, can you, boy?

suckseed
11-23-2006, 05:32 AM
PD...it's bad form to criticize people based on their looks. It's also not exactly a sign of intelligence to place looks so high on your list of what makes you attractive to others. In any case, it demonstrates some shallow values. And in this forum, we like Arianna. She's funny, witty, creative, and doesn't chase down the Barbie look. You think she couldn't if she wanted to? Fuck, she could make herself look like Kelly Ripa if she wanted to be yet another typical piece of eye candy. I think she looks quite attractive and unique, and I think her art is beautiful too. I see you've been here a year or so, why all the sudden hostility? Just chill out, relax.
Oh, and Ezed...once again, you made me literally laugh out loud! :lol:

123sonny
11-23-2006, 06:11 AM
Come on PDidley dudley odley (ned flanders!) give it a rest.

no one's f*****G looking at my post cos of this one.

ps. Ariana reminds me of janine lindemulder - haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 06:12 AM
Ummm, Grampa Mustache, I know that you got my MySpace account deleted. How hard is it to figure out that you're now going down the list of my profiles; as only an obsessed and predictable loser with no social skills, like you, would? Another lonely night for you though, huh? ;) But that's actually cool because...

1. I'll have another one before morning.

2. Your life still has no true meaning, and you have no GF.

3. You've saved me the trouble of deleting the hundreds of people who requested me, but who I never really talked to, anyway. :D

haven't you heard? PumpDaddy got banned.

And I agree with everything Mr. suckseed said. You are unique. And beautiful. And you. And special. And I love that new picture of you!!! :)

123sonny
11-23-2006, 06:18 AM
If someone gets Banned, what tops him/her from logging on again as a different user?

I know, that's sad but the way ya'all sounding, this dude is sad enuff to do that

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 06:21 AM
If someone gets Banned, what tops him/her from logging on again as a different user?

I know, that's sad but the way ya'all sounding, this dude is sad enuff to do that

Can't it be done through an ISP?

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 06:24 AM
Ummm, Grampa Mustache, I know that you got my MySpace account deleted. How hard is it to figure out that you're now going down the list of my profiles; as only an obsessed and predictable loser with no social skills, like you, would? Another lonely night for you though, huh? ;) But that's actually cool because...

1. I'll have another one before morning.

2. Your life still has no true meaning, and you have no GF.

3. You've saved me the trouble of deleting the hundreds of people who requested me, but who I never really talked to, anyway. :D

Whoa, wait a minute...I misread your post...he got you deleted from Myspace?

That's messed up. Major.