PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Would you prefer a world with only Tgirls?

Vala_TS
11-17-2006, 11:15 AM
And guys to screw them :)

First of all, reporduction is NOT an issue, there'd be other ways.

Personally, I'd live in a world without GG's in a heartbeat as I don't care for the pussy and I love ass and dick. I just want to see what everyone else thinks.

Thanks,
AGTFB

Smog Boy
11-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Well, all GG's are insane....

Think about, TrannyWorld, where the girls aren't and the men are sore.

Castor_Troy05
11-17-2006, 01:14 PM
yeah if reproduction was sorted via other means, then I'd be all for it. Looks better in my opinion anyway

Coroner
11-17-2006, 04:18 PM
You should apologize to your mothers for this. But you´re right, there are also other ways for reproduction. We should control our nature otherwise we´d pay a huge price for all that fucking in less than 20 years.

People who think it´s great to have a family of 5 kids or more are stupid to the bone.

If I´d rather live in a world full of T-Girls? I don´t know, I can´t find one shemale here in Vienna, so I´m not able to think about such questions. But I think that it´s not necessary to dream of a world like that. We have enough beautiful T-Girls in this world. First priority should have the thought of a better and fair world.

werwt22
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Sry....Can't go along with this one. I like both sides and sometimes you want one and sometimes you want the other. Let's just say I wanna have my cake and eat it too.

Eric420
11-17-2006, 06:32 PM
20% guys
40% ggs
40% trantastic babes!

Vicki Richter
11-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Yes because then the only babies made would be clones and the only people who could afford them would be predominantly intelligent multi-millionaires.

PumpDaddy
11-17-2006, 06:47 PM

And TSs AREN'T?? :screwy

PumpDaddy
11-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Actually, we're going to establish our own sovereign nation very soon.

I thought the Duchy of Grand Fenwick from "the Mouse that Roared" was already your sovereign nation and Peter Sellers the Sovereign leader? :king

Who's the Queen, the Jack, and the ten of diamonds?

ezed
11-18-2006, 07:28 AM

And TSs AREN'T?? :screwy

let' not generalize and say all. Let just say many GG's and a good portion of TG's and many of us guys ARE ALL FUCKING NUTS!!!!! Who cares, you got to live with it, and search for the Honey Roasted Nuts.

atkms7
11-18-2006, 07:59 AM
hmmm...dont know...i like pussy...but luv ts's too, i think id break it down to this...

49.5% gg's
49.5% tg's
1% guys...perfect world, because i do like sum men.

Dkg
11-18-2006, 08:08 AM
No, not even if tgs could have babies. Don't get e wrong, I love my tgirls but I love my ggs too.

whatsupwithat
11-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Actually, we're going to establish our own sovereign nation very soon. But you guys will only get to enter the country by purchasing one of our awesome vacation packages, or on a work visa.

You don't even need a sovereign nation for that. It's sort of how things are already. ;)

sucka4chix
11-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Yes because then the only babies made would be clones and the only people who could afford them would be predominantly intelligent multi-millionaires.
and crooked politicians,lawyers,drug dealers and prima donna athletes...there goes the neighborhood
If there were no GGs, then everybody else would be getting the same thing as me--- I'm too selfish for that, I like it just fine that only the chosen get to sample the nectar! Plus, the whole forbidden fruit angle would disappear and it might become, dare I say, boring!

rick_932
11-18-2006, 06:10 PM
gonna have to vote No on this one. i still got love for my GGs

spooker609
11-18-2006, 09:24 PM
Actually, we're going to establish our own sovereign nation very soon. But you guys will only get to enter the country by purchasing one of our awesome vacation packages, or on a work visa.

so where do I get one of those work visa applications, I'm about tired of the job I have now anyway. :twisted:

rt_saurus
11-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Have to agree with sucka4chix, all the excitement would vanish.

Plus, I don't fancy competing with every other guy on this planet for T girls - at the moment at least 95% are off chasing GGs.