PDA

View Full Version : question 4 u guys and angels???

sexyelf493
11-15-2006, 04:55 PM
hi, im 21 in college and i really feel that i want to make the changer to become a T-girl, i just wanted to get some feed back as to what ya'll think the best option 4 me would be, and weather or not i really should, heres a pic of me just starting out.

rvince
11-15-2006, 04:57 PM
Lame advise #1: clean your mirror :-D

*bump*

Coucoupietre
11-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Go ahead. Also show us your ass & dick please.

popperluv
11-15-2006, 05:52 PM
.....and you may want to shave the arm pits.

dan_drade
11-15-2006, 06:00 PM
hi, im 21 in college and i really feel that i want to make the changer to become a T-girl, i just wanted to get some feed back as to what ya'll think the best option 4 me would be, and weather or not i really should, heres a pic of me just starting out.

Thats a great start and Im sure you will make a fine young lady. However, you might want to feminize yourself a little more. Make sure that your entire body is smooth and feminine. Since we cant see your face, I cant tell if you have any makeup on, but it would be nice to see you all made up. Hormones would also help feminize your body and also help you develop nice small breasts.
Best of luck to you, and post some updated pics of yourself. I would love to see them.

TheOne1
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
..ask your local priest

CORVETTEDUDE
11-29-2006, 07:45 AM
The ONLY person that can answer this question -- Is YOU!!!! Good luck with your decision. I hope you make the right one. :rock2

morvital
11-29-2006, 06:19 PM
hunny just doing the sergun dont make u a women
thunk if u can be a women with out if u fell like one
then u will tell your self if u really want to be a women.

becuse i know lots of guys that wanted to that only for attention
or they dont like how they look.
think about it
and if u chose right good luck to u
and best wishes
mor vital :D