PDA

View Full Version : Which lady do you think has the best plastic surgery work?

JHottie
11-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Which lady do you think has the best plastic surgery work? Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Vicki Richter, Raquel Fox, Danielle Foxx, Barbie Woods, Ana, Yasmin Lee, Alexia Acosta, Amanda Lepore, or Cassandra?

saintpatrick
11-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Which lady do you think has the best plastic surgery work? Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Vicki Richter, Raquel Fox, Danielle Foxx, Barbie Woods, Ana, Yasmin Lee, Alexia Acosta, Amanda Lepore, or Cassandra?

Can I nominate Nina Arsenault from Toronto. Never met her in person but check her website www.ninaarsenault.net/

JHottie
11-14-2006, 08:39 PM

Can I nominate Nina Arsenault from Toronto. Never met her in person but check her website www.ninaarsenault.net/

Nina Arsenault looks a little bit like Allanah Starr and she's very hot!!!

Eric420
11-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Not just because she is really hot, but also because I am into amazed at the science and creativity she has used in designing her look... cuz she looks really good, and I saw how she looked growning up... and you could NEVER guess it was the same person... to me it seems becoming a TS is sort of like a work of art, and Allanah is a great artist....... if that makes any sense... I mean, you could give somoene else her budget and they prolly wont end up as gorgeous as Allanah... I read she has been enlarging her hips forever, I think its so rad she has such patience......

Allanah, we love you!

WendyWilliams
11-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Gia to me because of how natural and feminine she looks.

Vicki Richter
11-14-2006, 10:30 PM

You would need before and after to really know.

I would vote for Jennifer Paris.

Danielle hardly has any plastic surgery and I doubt Yasmin does either.

Eric420
11-14-2006, 10:47 PM

Jennifer Paris is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Good call.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2006, 12:11 AM
I have never had anything done! It's all nutrition and healthy living :shock:

(Standard Hollywood Answer) :shock:

MoonAndStar
11-15-2006, 12:25 AM
I have never had anything done! It's all nutrition and healthy living :shock:

(Standard Hollywood Answer) :shock:

lol.... i have to go with Gia... she has that natural look.... although i do like Allanah's super curvacious body and her rather large breasts.... only she could carry off a look like that!

;~)

joyboy123
11-15-2006, 02:44 AM

Jennifer Paris I would agree with also, she got the best out of her doctor(s).

roy404
11-15-2006, 06:47 AM
Hillary Clinton. IS more man than Bill ever was.

josh
11-15-2006, 01:32 PM
DUDE BEFORE YOU PUT OUT THE LIST, CHECK OUT YOUR RESOURSE..I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS...BUT I KNOW 100% FACT THAT YASMIN DID NOT HAD ANY PLASTIC SUR. DONE....OTHER THAN HER BREASTS...

razoredge1975
11-15-2006, 02:39 PM
I think out of all the girls named the best most natural look for plastic surgery would be Yasmin Lee. Yasmin's breasts didn't turn out so good but they did a good job on her Adams apple. No offence Yasmin your beautiful.

B

chanel_girly
11-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Hi,

I know Jennifer Paris personally. She lives right around the corner from me. In my opinion Jennifer Paris has had the best work done. Shes very beautiful and natural looking, even when shes hanging around the house with no make up and her hair in a ponytail.
:peanutbutter

Alyssa

crayons
11-15-2006, 10:57 PM
I vote Allanah Starr. Gia Darling is a very close 2nd. Jennifer Paris looks like a LaToya Jackson doll.

Thor57
11-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Danielle Fox looks the most natural with her enhancements.

Thor57
11-16-2006, 12:31 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/11_599.jpg

Thor57
11-16-2006, 12:34 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/7_457.mpeg

Godownunder
02-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Even though I am a huge fan of Raquel Fox............have to say Jennifer Paris has had the best work done........
I love both ladies and Raquel would be my first choice at any other time.......But Jen comes first in this instance I think

heythere25
02-09-2008, 10:18 AM
is the best .

thx1138
02-09-2008, 06:41 PM
I'd guess Nicole. Before surgery she looked like the elephant man. Much improved to say the least.

Thor57
02-10-2008, 11:35 AM
nefertiti has it.... :lol: :o :(

CORVETTEDUDE
02-10-2008, 10:53 PM

A.) Your choices are too limited!

B.) You didn't do your homework very well before starting your thread.

PeterK
02-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Little off topic but not much, i always hear that Dr Morales in Quito is the best plastic surgeon. Not only from the South American girls but also the European and Asian girls tell me this.
Is this true?

I think Jasmin's breasts could be better, Vicki looks very natural and so does Vaniity and Barbie Woods.