PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Thailand??

hotfireman69
11-14-2006, 02:59 PM
I find the asian ladies to be very exciting and sexy. How does one go about getting over to Thailand, and once there is there jobs there for americans if you want to stay...would like to take a trip and check things out, but I don't even know where to begin. Are the ladies favorable to american men and LTR's? Thanks.

adiemanchester
11-14-2006, 04:56 PM
I have been to Thailand 4 times and would wish to give you the following advice.
Forget about working there, the average monthly wage is 15 pounds or about 28 dollars.
If u think about setting up a business, you must have a Thai partner, they will rip you off bigtime. I have friends who owned a bar there who had a bad experiance, they even had to bribe the police otherwise they would have been shut down.
Don`t even think about a LTR, the girls will just try tell you they love you, then fuck for money behind your back.
Just go there with a pocket full of cash, screw as many as you can, Jenny Star bar on walking street, Pattaya, is excellent for horny ladyboys, never pay more than 1500 Baht for `long time` (all night).
China Air or Air China offer good deals on flights.
Pic attached to give you a taster
Hope this has been of help

Adrian

bucatini70
11-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Well i do live here and work here and my salary is 100% of what i made in the states, as long as you are not a teacher without a teaching degree you can make money. The cost of living is about 40% less than the states. I have many friends also here that run businesses and are sucessful and some that were not i disagree that you need a thai partner that will only cause more problems. There are many more businesses to safely own than bars anyway. and i have to laugh about LTR yes if you shop for a LTR at a LB Bar or off the street than yes you will get ripped off and just like anywhere it all about the money. But here you can find LB doing all types of work from all different backrounds that are nice kind sweet intelligent girls. I have been married to my LB wife for almost 2 years, she never work a bar, graduate for IT and works for IT company and everything is fine

hotfireman69
11-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, thanks to both of you, wow, a difference of opinion. I guess I will just have to take my chances and take a vacation over there and see what is going on myself. Didn't they just have some political trouble over there? Yes, Manchester the woman you are with would be just what I am looking for...things is Yes all the sex would be great, don't get me wrong, but with everything that is out there, I would just like to find the special lady and settle down. Bucatini, sounds like you have everything I would like to have..lol..you are fortunate..thanks for the advice and good luck in you marriage....

hotfireman69
11-14-2006, 11:43 PM
If anyone else knows anything, any advice would be appreciated. I was looking for some advice from Senchai, Estatic, or DJ_Asia, as they work with alot of these ladies...thanks guys..

BeardedOne
11-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Didn't they just have some political trouble over there?

There was a military coup about a month or so back. One of the most sedate revolutions I've ever had witness to. Life seems to have returned to normal within hours of the strife. Heh. The US should be so lucky after the average election.

My advice would be to ping DJ, if you are serious about living there. If you are just visiting, there are so many options. "The Wife" went to visit a couple years back and said that a five-star hotel was about the same rate as a local motor hotel in the US (Very reasonable). Gauge your itinerary accordingly.

bigdawg
11-15-2006, 01:34 AM
I've been to Thailand about 5-6 times. Not sure what your hesitation in going there is? It's an amazingly popular vacation and business destination for everyone, including Americans!

You don't need a visa to go there provided you have a US Passport and stay less than 30 days.

Thailand probably has one of the highest per capita number of TS's in the world.

Not only do you have an amazingly exotic city like Bangkok to explore, but you also get the beautiful beaches of Phuket, Phi-Phi, Koh Samui, Krabi, etc.

Make sure you go during the one of the Full Moon Parties in Koh Phanang -- great times!

Ecstatic
11-15-2006, 02:20 AM
If anyone else knows anything, any advice would be appreciated. I was looking for some advice from Senchai, Estatic, or DJ_Asia, as they work with alot of these ladies...thanks guys..
Seanchai and DJ are the best to consult as they know the country very well (DJ lives there and seanchai has probably spent months and months there over the years). I have a lot of contacts and am probably as well informed as anyone who hasn't visited the country, but sad to say I have not, so my opinion would not be terribly valuable.

BeardedOne
11-15-2006, 02:41 AM
Heya, E! :D

I agree, DJ would be the most likely reference for local culture/economy/nightlife.

Best of luck.

bigdawg
11-15-2006, 05:08 AM
Also, just FYI, but if you're going there for TS action, you will find most of it concentrated in Bangkok (in 3-4 clubs located in Nana Entertainment Plaza) and in Pattaya (a beach town that is about a 70-90 minute drive outside of Bangkok). Both are great in their own way!

la2bkk
11-15-2006, 06:04 AM
My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I've visited Thailand 10 times starting in 2002- Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya (where I own a condo).

If you're looking for TGs, I think Bangkok is the place. Get a room at Majestic Grande for $75- a very nice hotel just a block from Nana Plaza where you'll find many of the internet "superstars." If that's too pricey, try Majestic Suites, also nice and within walking distance of Nana. Bangkok can be overwhelming- but you can keep happy for days at Cascades, Obessions, Casanova, etc. at Nana. If you want to spread out, try Patpong (just a cab's ride away) or Soi Cowboy (a small street comprised of bars/ gogos) which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Prices are higher than Pattaya, but everything's relative.

Pattaya is a nice change from Bangkok- smaller and on the water. Personally, I think the TGs aren't as good as Bangkok, but others may disagree. You will find more than you need at Jenny's Star Bar on Walking Street or (to a lesser extent) a few TG bars on Soi 6. I suggest you stay at Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 in northern Pattaya. It's cheap (about $30-40) and has a great pool. Everything in Pattaya is close- just a 10 baht cab drive away. Btw, if you want to change up and try a GG, Pattaya is literally heaven on earth- beautiful girls literally everywhere- the bars, gogos, stores, on the beach... everywhere. Prices are less than Bangkok, as others have noted. It's simply the law of supply and demand.

Phuket is much smaller, but a lovely island get away. Lots of my buddies take girls from Bangkok or Pattaya to Phuket for R&R. But you can also find TGs there. Go to Soi Crocodile (anyone in town will know where it's at) and there are sure to be many choices. In fact, I met my all time favorite Areeya while she was visiting Phuket from Bangkok.

I've never looked for a true girlfriend, so can't comment on that. However with most TGs or GGs it's all about what you put into the effort. If you treat her well, and stay with her more than short time or just one night, she'll give you that GFE that only Thailand can offer. It's an amazing thing... after a few days you forget she's a working girl. Many girls who have built their family houses back in Issan (northern Thailand where most some from) on money sent them by their farang boyfriends overseas.

My advice: just go. Experience Thailand for yourself. Be cautious, and don't get carried away by your girl's beauty (she is a working girl after all). Safety isn't a bigger concern that anywhere else, and the coup was insignificant. Enjoy... you never know for sure what may develop. Thailand is an amazing place!

hotfireman69
11-15-2006, 08:02 AM
Thanks to all you guys for excellent advice. It has been very helpful.
la2bkk, thanks for all the names of the places and the prices of the hotels. Tell me though, do alot of the people there speak english when I take taxis and go to clubs. Do most of the ladies speak english or do I just have to rely on the international language of love and money. It is funny that you mentioned Areeya, she is so gorgeous. I would put her up against any gg, and no one could tell the difference. She is one of the main reasons that the Asian woman attract me so much (Her and Venus). I was in Korea for a year, so I do have a little experience in a foreign land. Seems like all I need to do now is start reading on Thailand and make some travel plans....it seems like it would be heaven...Thanks again.

hotfireman69
11-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Oh yeah, one other quick question if there is such a thing...is there and age limit at which the ladies will cut you off...I am 41....just was wondering if that would be a big problem.......

la2bkk
11-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Everyone speaks at least minimal English. That's never been a problem. No age limits either- I'm also early 40s and it's never been an issue. Re Areeya... she is amazing, even more beautiful in person and absolutely the best in bed. Leave her alone! lol

bucatini70
11-15-2006, 04:16 PM
One of the perks of Thailand is that a great many ladyboy speak english. Now Taxi! please don't get me started lol they are not easy to deal with in Thailand. English is prevelant in Bangkok outside Bangkok you get less english speaking Thai's. If you want a good rate on Hotel on lower Sukhumvit e-mail me in private that is my business here. I will warn you about Hotels in the lower Sukhumvit area you need to register as a double occupancy as almost all the hotel in the area charge a "joiner fee" in the neighborhood of 600 baht. Even with double status some will charge. and do not worry about your age they love!! that age they perfer your age over younger almost always. You will have no trouble la2bkk is absolutely right relax don't think too much but la2bkk you forgot that the RCA Complex is also very good

tim80
11-24-2015, 01:10 AM
Well i do live here and work here and my salary is 100% of what i made in the states, as long as you are not a teacher without a teaching degree you can make money. The cost of living is about 40% less than the states. I have many friends also here that run businesses and are sucessful and some that were not i disagree that you need a thai partner that will only cause more problems. There are many more businesses to safely own than bars anyway. and i have to laugh about LTR yes if you shop for a LTR at a LB Bar or off the street than yes you will get ripped off and just like anywhere it all about the money. But here you can find LB doing all types of work from all different backrounds that are nice kind sweet intelligent girls. I have been married to my LB wife for almost 2 years, she never work a bar, graduate for IT and works for IT company and everything is fine

The issue is: the put the money, the time, the effort, the knowledge, but your Thai partner will always have 51% of the business. So no matter what, you are NOT in control of your business. If everything runs cool, perfect, but as soon as there's minor issues, you will be screwed: there will be nothing you can do... The Thai partner will be able to do anything with your business... And, on top of that, he/she is Thai, so he/she knows how mafia work, Police, bribes, etc...

Not a good deal, IMO...