PDA

View Full Version : in brazil need help finding a hung angel

HAfan
11-14-2006, 10:30 AM
can anyone help? i am in brazil on business, would like to find a girl, anyone know of any websites etc for brazil?

GroobySteven
11-14-2006, 10:33 AM
htt://www.real-tgirls.com

seanchai

GroobySteven
11-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Borat?

PumpDaddy
11-14-2006, 01:21 PM
haha, i love this line fom the movie:

We decided to not take airplane should the Jews repeat their attack of 9/11.

apparently that jamie thing was a writer for the movie;)

My favorite Borat moment is from Sasha's Cable show. Borat goes to a sensitivity session where they listen to music, smell one another, dance, and draw pictures. Borat draws a very Kindergarten-esque, stick figure scene of people laying in a mass grave, shot by a firing squad. He shows it to the others and says, "Look, this is what I see when I hear the music and dance. Look at my people!". The others are shocked and say, "How terrible. You must try to overcome your grief". Borat says, "No, I very proud. This very good! This is us. My people. (pointing to the firing squad)".

tsluvus
11-14-2006, 03:03 PM
can anyone help? i am in brazil on business, would like to find a girl, anyone know of any websites etc for brazil?

I was there about 7 months ago.
best site in my opinion is http://chantily.com.br/saopaulo/acompanhantes.htm

Sao Paulo has the most girls.

Good Luck

PS - I highly recommend Andreia Mel (No english though)

bigdawg
11-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Not sure if you are being a troll, but in any case, you can find great information here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/International_Shemale_Travel/

Do us a favor and share a trip report, okay?

Friedrich_Nietzsche
11-18-2006, 10:45 PM

Helo!! I am at Sahara Desert. Can you tell me where i can find some sand please?????

BeardedOne
11-19-2006, 12:04 AM

Helo!! I am at Sahara Desert. Can you tell me where i can find some sand please?????

:lol: :lol:

You're mean! But funny! :lol: :lol: