PDA

View Full Version : I got topped bareback

tjinla
09-07-2004, 03:10 AM
I had too much too drink at Peanuts the other night and I ended up going home with an aggressive Latina. She ended up taking me raw with no lube. She probably is poz. Otherwise why would she do it?

flabbybody
09-07-2004, 05:49 AM
She did it cause she was probably in the same state as you; drunk and horny. Don't assume she's poz and try not to panick. Most people who know they're sick don't try to hurt others. Wait a few weeks and get tested. I'm sure you'll be fine.

canihavu
09-07-2004, 12:10 PM
I hope she's not poz, that would be tragic for the both of you. But I hope you learned a valuable lesson here. Ain't that much liquor in the world. And how did she top you withno lube? That would have sobered me up right there. :o

popperluv
09-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Tell your doctor what happened. Did she cum inside you? Be on the look out for a bad flu.

If you do get bad news its not the end of the world.

I pray that your ok but dont ever let that shit happen again.

evil_twin
09-08-2004, 03:23 AM
Maybe she should be worrying about U.
Maybe you're the one that was POZ.
You have no problem living recklessly.

tjinla
09-08-2004, 04:53 AM
Perhaps you are right evil twin. Tonite she fucked me bareback again. I have had about 35 bareback sessions over the last 25 years. Most of the time I have been the top. I believe that at least 5 of the girls I have been with are dead with the aids. I was tested about 3 weeks ago prior to a minor surgery and I was neg. Who knows, maybe my new latina friend just gave me the bug.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-08-2004, 05:31 AM
hunny hes getting off talking about it-
if he was so worried
why would he do it again-
nice & coo coo
sad that people offer their earnest advice while hes
thrill seeking

AllanahStarrNYC
09-08-2004, 05:32 AM
lol, i think we all know who this is
GIVE ME P

GroobySteven
09-08-2004, 08:46 AM
Someone delete this prick.
The next mailing will be some Christian spouting from them.
How transparant.
seanchai

flabbybody
09-08-2004, 11:45 PM
hopefully the next surgery you have will be a brain transplant

Vicki Richter
09-09-2004, 03:19 AM
I think there was a thread a while ago on Redbook that said something about Sylvia Boots topping someone bareback. She was already in jail at the time. Flame spammers.

tjinla
09-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Ms. Boots was a well known bareback top. I'm not sure if she is into safe sex now that she is in prison. I am looking forward to seeing her when she get out of the slammer.

By the way, Nissa, a legendary bareback prostitute is here in LA right now plying her trade.