PDA

View Full Version : Petition to create subforum for the pic collectors?

mBomb
11-13-2006, 09:32 AM
ok honestly just about the only content left on this site is flamewars and pics

can we make a subforum in general discussion for picture posts and leave general discussion for you know.. general discussion?

PumpDaddy
11-13-2006, 09:57 AM

can we make a subforum in general discussion for picture posts and leave general discussion for you know.. general discussion?

:peanutbutter What a great idea! What's needed is a thread to dump all those monotonous pics of Allanah that British toff keeps cluttering the Forum with due to his nauseating, morbidly obbssessive, misplaced adulation, the same pictures, the same poses incessantly, ad nauseum, ad infinitum. :puke

ARMANIXXX
11-13-2006, 12:01 PM
I think that idea would suck because as we all know it's the pics and vid. clips that drive the majority of the traffic here.

rubenhernandez
11-13-2006, 12:21 PM
I think that it is necessary to separate this forum in two parts : one for general disccussion and one for pics and other stuff.

Coroner
11-13-2006, 03:40 PM
yeah, sounds acceptable. this sub-forum is more general jerking off than general discussions :)

whatsupwithat
11-13-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm torn. I'd love to, but Armani's point is valid.

I think it's the pic collecters who need the discussions most. And the ONLY way they'll see/read/become involved with/learn from them is if they're mixed in with the pron.

PumpDaddy
11-14-2006, 04:04 AM

I think it's the pic collecters who need the discussions most. And the ONLY way they'll see/read/become involved with/learn from them is if they're mixed in with the pron.

And they have your avatar for jerk off material too, if they're into skinny white boys without feathers! :D

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/a0006.jpg

peggygee
11-14-2006, 06:12 AM

Yeah, if we segregate them, they will just go to the picture room,
jerk off endlessly, go blind, not be able to read, etc. :jerkoff

AND

If they stay in the pic room, they will become even more anti
social, devoid of social skills, less knowledgeable of the
ways of polite society. :screwy

OR

They won't get to read all of the fascinating safe sex articles, that might
save their lives, or those that by some odds defying act, they have cajoled
into having sex with them. :smh

SO

As much as I would much rather have pics in a seperate area,
I will suffer through them, in the off chance that they
accidentally might read something between strokes. :roll:

whatsupwithat
11-14-2006, 06:17 AM

And they have your avatar for jerk off material too, if they're into skinny white boys without feathers! :D

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/a0006.jpg

Skinny? Feathers?

Vicki Richter
11-14-2006, 07:10 AM
Use this forum for pic collecting, use my forum for meaningful discussion.

http://www.vickirichter.com/forums

ezed
11-14-2006, 08:13 AM

NO...NORTHEAST POSETRONICS HAS CONSIDERED YOUR REQUEST AND IT IS DENIED! WE HAVE DETERMINED IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO WADE THROUGH THE FLAMES TO GET WHAT YOU DESIRE. AFTER ALL, IT'S A FREE SITE. NEXT YOU'LL BE ASKING US TO COME OVER YOUR HOUSE AND WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU. BUCK UP AND CONTINUE SEARCHING....OTHERWISE PM ME AND I'LL TELL YOU WHERE TO SEND ME TWENTY BUCKS AND DIRECT YOU TO WHERE YOU CAN FIND ALL THE FREE PRON YOU WANT!

jaru22
11-14-2006, 11:25 AM
I personally like to read the emails, browse the pics, reply and stroke at the same time. Just like I am doing now. Its multi tasking at its best javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

wombat33
11-14-2006, 02:40 PM

Welll for me..............I'd not be here at all if it were not for the pics.

Looking 4 Now
11-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Without the flamethrowers and pics this site would be boring

Look at SER..... they get three posts a day