PDA

View Full Version : Dems Good for Open Borders(Reuters)

White_Male_Canada
11-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Democrats good for immigration changes - Mexico
09 November 2006

Mexico has been deeply disappointed by President George W Bush's failure to convince his own House of Representatives Republicans to accept a guest worker programme that would allow millions of mostly Mexicans to work temporarily in the United States.

Instead, Republicans who controlled both the House and the Senate voted for a 1126km fence along part of the US-Mexican border to stem the huge flow of illegal immigrants.

That angered Mexico, which has more faith in the Democrats on immigration. In midterm elections on Tuesday, Democrats won control of the House and were near taking control of the Senate as vote counts continued in an outstanding race.

"We hope this new make-up of the US Congress can be a catalyst for the US government working toward a migration reform with the characteristics proposed by Mexico," Fox's spokesman Ruben Aguilar said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3855415a12,00.html

11-13-2006, 11:32 PM
I don't think this matters to either party. Dem's will whore this out like they whore'd out welfare in the 60's.

"If you are brown, please don't think we're racists! PLEASE!" and to prove we are not racists, we are going to abandon our principles entirely and ignore American immigration laws.... JUST PLEASE DON'T THINK WE'RE RACISTS!!! PLEASE!!

I wasn't impressed with the Bush adminstrations posture on illegal immigration either, but at least he was for immigration reform where Dhimmicrats are going to pretty much ripped the border open Goatse style so that the brown people won't be offended.

Dhimmicrat voters will go along with the plan because they are told to by their "Community leaders" (ie Unions, GLBT special interests, Raza, Mecha, NAACP). There is an anti-individual tide stemming where people vote not based on their own principles or believes but rather for a larger "Cause". It is herd mentality exemplified.

That said, this country needs population to be competitive. It's a fact of life. America needs population. With the popularity of birth control and condoms, we are simply not reproducing ourselves fast enough. If we've got to take immigrants, I'd rather they be Westernized and Christian... which is what we have in the Mexican immigrant.

They speak a Euro-Americas language, they pray to Jesus (by and large), they believe in the resurrection, they follow the bible....... in short, they are westernized and I'd rather have them than say, 50 million chinese immigrants w/buhddism and Feng Shui.... traditions that are not compatible with American history.

Quinn
11-14-2006, 12:49 AM
I don't think this matters to either party.

Absolutely. Many examples exist of both parties turning their backs on the issue of illegal immigration, for very different reasons. I doubt any serious presidential candidate from either party will effectively address this important issue.

-Quinn

guyone
11-14-2006, 02:04 AM
I don't think there is an amendment to the bill of rights that grants automatic citizenship to anyone who crosses our boarders. So why be so accommodating to non-citizens? Can't these people 'get to the back of the line' like the rest of us?

Coroner
11-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Hey, isnīt Vanity Mexican? :)

Immigrantīs (WM_Canada) view on immigrants remembers me of the movie "Heavenīs Gate" by Michael Cimino.

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/i/iketheme.jpg