PDA

View Full Version : NYC Saturday Nov 11 2006?

rafepix
11-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Where do I go to meet trannys this Saturday in NYC? I'm in NYC for the weekend.

I know this question has been asked many times but I have checked the previous forum posts and there is no satisfactory or consistent answer.

I was at Club Vapor Thursday and none of the girls claim to know of any place. I found this surprising for a tranny mecca like NYC.

I haven't been here for several years and was saddened to hear nobar is no more. Despite that fact that it was a hole it was full of hot trannies and not all of them pros. I also heard Edelweiss has no liquor licence so I assume this is not happening either.

There were some posts earlier this summer that indicated a Friday party at CK Bar (936 Second Ave Btw 49 and 50 St) that may also be happening on Saturday. An older post (which looks like the same person , Vanessa Fox, was putting it on) said there was a TG-Saturday Nite is on Every Saturday @: 516A 3rd Ave Btw 34 and 35 St (Maxie Bar). Can anyone confirm the existence of these before I go trudging down there.

Another post said something about Ina's at the Silver Swan but didn't explain where that was or what it was about.

So perhaps you New York regulars could clear this up for us visitors.

Looking 4 Now
11-11-2006, 05:31 AM
Maxie bar is now closed

CK bar is open on thrus and fri

You have two choices on sat

edelwiess on 7ave or silver swan
20th st bet park and bway

johnnydepth
11-11-2006, 06:42 AM
silver swan is decent. i say that is your best bet on sat.

good luck.

whatsupwithat
11-11-2006, 07:06 AM
I found this surprising for a tranny mecca like NYC.

Far from it as far as the club scene goes. Between Guiliani and Bloomberg, they effectively killed it off.

Caleigh
11-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Silver Swan is the place to go tonight.

41 East 20th between Park and Broadway

rafepix
11-11-2006, 07:06 PM
OK Silver Swan it is, thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated.

wbilly
11-11-2006, 09:34 PM
The Silver Swan is best after midnight - that's when most of the girls arrive.

wbilly
11-12-2006, 08:48 PM

So - did you go? It was a great night - the bar was packed with hot, beautiful girls! :D

whatsupwithat
11-12-2006, 09:28 PM

So - did you go? It was a great night - the bar was packed with hot, beautiful girls! :D

really? the silver swan?

Caleigh
11-12-2006, 11:00 PM
and yet none of you guys came over to say hello

rafepix
11-13-2006, 11:26 PM
I did go. I got there after midnight as I had a little trouble finding it. As you can see from the directions above between Park and Broadway does not narrow it down very much. So I walked from Park and 20th turned into something else for a bit which confused me. It definately isn't 41 East 20th which is residential. When I eventually found it, it was closer to Broadway which is West I think. As Billy said it was packed with lovely mature ladies.