PDA

View Full Version : Which lady do you think has the sexiest voice?

JHottie
11-10-2006, 05:43 AM
Which lady do you think has the sexiest voice? Vaniity, Allanah Starr, Danielle Foxxx, Heather Towers, Vicki Richter, Gia Darling, Barbie Woods, Prue, Anna Alexandre, Claudia Charriez, Alexia Acosta, Erica Andrews, Tamalah Taylor, Jahna Steele, Amanda Lepore, Johanna Bardin, Zori Zannell, or Yasmin Lee?

hondarobot
11-10-2006, 05:48 AM
Vicki Richter. That's my honest vote. I'm logging off.

Realgirls4me
11-10-2006, 06:03 AM
Haven't heard them all, but two that come to mind that I have heard are Sapphire and Madison for starters.

How and why did I come to answer another mindless question by JHottie ? :(

Castor_Troy05
11-10-2006, 06:04 AM
has to be Danielle Foxx, she just sounds naughty

wombat33
11-10-2006, 07:55 AM
Which lady do you think has the sexiest voice? Vaniity, Allanah Starr, Danielle Foxxx, Heather Towers, Vicki Richter, Gia Darling, Barbie Woods, Prue, Anna Alexandre, Claudia Charriez, Alexia Acosta, Erica Andrews, Tamalah Taylor, Jahna Steele, Amanda Lepore, Johanna Bardin, Zori Zannell, or Yasmin Lee?

Patricia Araujo. FUCK!!!!!!! THAT BASTARD WOODY!!!!!!!! (kidding)

Madison
11-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Thank you Real.

Realgirls4me
11-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Thank you Real.

Ce n'est rien, mon amie, et c'est vrai. . :)

...When I get Madison on my mind, nothing seems to trump her. She's so, so, so ... (swoooooooon) ... :)

BigJoe
11-10-2006, 10:33 PM
I recently posted a great video link of Amy and she has a great Asian accent, it's the whole "sucky, sucky long time", "me so horny" thing. Very hot!

If interested the thread with the video DL link is:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=12660&sid=0ca9161389e75af81f7ca60d47e3e226

jowwor
11-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Vanity...of the once I've heard properly..:)

-Q-

thecollossus30
11-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Well I have to say that lil Kitty has the sexiest voice

RangeHova
11-11-2006, 12:05 AM
I can’t really say that I have a favorite but the voice can really have an effect on me. The wrong voice can really turn me off. That goes for genetic women as well as transwomen.

Danielle Foxx’s voice is so sweet and her personality really comes through. Very expressive really holds your interest.

Vicki Richter extremely natural sounding, you would never suspect that she was trans. She also has a lot of charm and personality.

Allanah, super sexy because of her personality and intelligence. She’s s thinker and she seems calculating and that is hot in my opinion. She’s funny as well and that is sexy.

Yasmine Lee strikes me as a really smart girl with a big caring heart. It is funny but her voice and demeanor is not one that would make you think that she was a top packing that much heat. When I have seen videos of her and she’s being aggressive with that heat it sounds great because she never loses her sweet femininity in her voice.

Barbie Woods, great set of pipes (I mean the vocal pipes not what is between her legs). She sounds like she could be a new anchor or a phone sex operator. Again, another girl with an intelligence that shines through.

Sheebs is that around the way girl that LL Cool J talked about back in the day. She has the cutest and realest voice that is just naturally feminine.

Doll, love her voice.

sissyboy
11-11-2006, 12:52 AM
I would have to say Carmen Cruz....I dont know if its her sexy voice...or all the slutty things that come out of her mouth....hmmmm shes soo hot cause of it.

JHottie
11-11-2006, 08:23 AM
I would say that Holly Sweet has the sexiest voice. I was wondering how did Holly get the natually feminine voice. Holly doesn't look nor sound like a transsexual woman. But Gia Darling and Allanah Starr have the smokiest and most sultry voices.

Realgirls4me
11-11-2006, 09:23 AM
I would say that Holly Sweet has the sexiest voice. I was wondering how did Holly get the natually feminine voice. Holly doesn't look nor sound like a transsexual woman. But Gia Darling and Allanah Starr have the smokiest and most sultry voices.

JHottie,

May I ask why all the interest is in our opinions about such things?

... When are you going to ask us what girl's political listing is our favorite?

Just curious.

Paul_nyc
12-01-2006, 10:24 PM
I think that Vicki Richter has the sexiest voice. She has the sexiest everything as far as I am concerned!!

dan_drade
12-01-2006, 10:32 PM
I think that Vicki Richter has the sexiest voice. She has the sexiest everything as far as I am concerned!!

I have to agree with you Paul. Viki has the most sexy voice and has been my personal favorite for years now. There are many other girls out there that are very feminine sounding and looking, but there is just something about Viki that really makes her special.

wombat33
12-01-2006, 10:37 PM

i think they al have a sexy voice when they have a cock in thier asses and are cumming and moaning in thier best girly voice........especially the hottie latinas that squeak "Ay Papi, and whatever else they yell.

Smog Boy
12-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Joanna Jet, I love that posh British accent talking dirty

ILuvGurls
12-03-2006, 03:20 PM
i'm gonna vote for Celeste....

JHottie
12-04-2006, 01:12 AM
i'm gonna vote for Celeste....

Celeste is totally hot!! What's her website? What's her myspace page?

scorpion
12-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Vicki Richter Have a sexy voice She have the sexiest.

ts_lover769
01-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Since I haven't heard most of the gurls, it's not really fair for me to vote, however I have heard vaniity and Barbie Woods and between those two Barbie Woods sounds simply incredible! Her voice is totally feminine and soooooo incrediblly sexy! Just listen to her in Shemale Strokers 5:
http://tour.shemalestrokers.com/shemale_barbie.html

Trogdor
01-06-2007, 08:38 AM
In no particular order:

Celeste
Danielle Foxxx
Vicki
Allanah
Tara Emory
Kayla
Holly
Mia
Saigon

:D

Realgirls4me
01-06-2007, 08:48 AM
I forgot about Celeste. I met her once(Got to kiss that lovely face and talk to her for a while) at Peanuts, and she has a beautiful, sexy voice.

Wow, can that girl dance and work that pole. I couldn't keep my mind and eyes off her ... (Use your imagination)

:)

junior
01-06-2007, 11:59 AM
This an easy one to answer. The girl with the sexiest voice is the one who is saying YES to me !!!!!!!

a994
02-08-2007, 04:26 AM
In no particular order:

Kim Devine
Gia Darling
Vicki Richter
Vanity
Allannah Starr
Wendy Williams
Danielle Foxxx
Meghan Chevalier
Samantha Darwin (I still get turned on madly by her famous "my house is small and my ____ is big" line)
Mia Isabella

wombat33
02-08-2007, 04:30 AM

this lovely does.................

i can still hear her sweet voice.