PDA

View Full Version : Helo from Singapore! :)

Sandra_18X
11-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Hi. My name is Sandra, and I'm a Careforce volunteer in Singapore, it's pleasure to join www.hungangels.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please sorry my bad english :)

oneandonly
11-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi. My name is Sandra, and I'm a Careforce volunteer in Singapore, it's pleasure to join www.hungangels.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please sorry my bad english :)

you in the wrong place if you want real"discussion", most of these people only want to see pics.

whatsupwithat
11-07-2006, 10:33 PM

Welcome. There are some of us who would love to discuss the TG community with you. Not all of us are here to look at pics! :)

peggygee
11-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Welcome Sandra, I personally would be very interested in hearing your views, as I have some familiarity with Careforce.

However, I will share with you that many of the men herein, do indeed spend an inordinate amount of time viewing pictures.

Having said that, from time to time really insightful, and thought provoking discussions, do occur.

You may want to do a search of previous topics, but if there are questions or concerns that you have, I would suggest that you bring them up.

BeardedOne
11-08-2006, 12:30 AM
I am new english learner. so, please sorry my bad english

Most of the folx here not well speak it either. :wink:

Welcome to the board! :D

However, I will share with you that many of the men herein, do indeed spend an inordinate amount of time viewing pictures.

Except me. I chat up a storm and =then= look at the dirty pictures. :twisted:

Having said that, from time to time really insightful, and thought provoking discussions, do occur.

No, really, can you give us the URL to that board? :wink:

But I tease. :D Really, welcome to HA, Sandra. You'll find that I am one of the (Many) resident wiseasses here. So take my postings with a grain.

Por que Careforce :?:

simon195729
11-08-2006, 03:34 AM

Just joined the group myself and wondered what Careforce was.
Google search of Careforce and Singapore came up with some interesting results.
You appear to be a girl of many interests Sandra

peggygee
11-08-2006, 04:42 AM

Just joined the group myself and wondered what Careforce was.
Google search of Careforce and Singapore came up with some interesting results.
You appear to be a girl of many interests Sandra

I knew what Careforce was, but googled the two together as you did and then was quite intriqued by the results.

Quite, intriqued, indeed.

Something may not be kosher in Denmark :roll:

Friedrich_Nietzsche
11-08-2006, 10:31 PM

you in the wrong place if you want real"discussion", most of these people only want to see pics.

How the hell can u say such thing since u have only posted 4 times here?
Spend some time in the forum and till then keep your opinion to yourself.

ezed
11-09-2006, 07:01 AM

How the hell can u say such thing since u have only posted 4 times here?
Spend some time in the forum and till then keep your opinion to yourself.

Friedrich_Nietzsche is correct, and he is polite. I am not, you're a dope to say something like that. Go to another thread and jerk off. The girl want's to say something or ask something. If you knew anything, you'd know real discussions take place here. So go back in your hovel and throw your poo at the wall and stop interupting her interchange.

islandborn80
11-16-2006, 08:42 PM
http://forums.geobytes.com/viewtopic.php?p=2345&sid=63272d451ab2b1d9ae2fe2f52e9fd5a6

wbilly
11-17-2006, 02:35 AM

Google search of Careforce and Singapore came up with some interesting results. You appear to be a girl of many interests Sandra

"Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!" :roll: