PDA

View Full Version : Madisons new pics

Madison
11-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Madisons new pics :D

Realgirls4me
11-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Madison,

Ouch! Welcome aboard, girl. I was hoping to bump into you last night at the TS pageant at Circus Disco. I saw you come in late to Peanuts once about two-and-a-half months ago(August 25th), take some guys on the dance floor, and then wow them outside afterward with your beauty. I could not keep my eyes off you as you waited for your car from the valet service ... You have to be one of the most beautiful women anywhere. Anywhere!

There's been a lot of talk about you in here lately, girl!

Lessee, where's that thread ?

Realgirls4me
11-07-2006, 09:56 AM
...I'm also having trouble resizing pictures that I took of last night's TS event. They keep coming out large.

yodajazz
11-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Yes, yes, yes! This has made my day. However, there was something important I was supposed to do today, but now I've forgotten everything.

Coroner
11-07-2006, 05:16 PM
wow, beautiful pics, havenīt seen anything from you for ages, madison. a true beauty.

cheers

NickTheQuick
11-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Damn, these are some of the best pics I've seen since I've been here. Check out the first link in related topics, there are 3 more amazing pics in there.

Welcome Madison, enjoy your stay and don't stop posting your pics.

ptyseminole
11-07-2006, 06:14 PM
good pics, very hot indeed.

Realgirls4me
11-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Madison looks good enough to eat. I have seen some beautiful TS women, both in person, and on video and DVD, but women such as Madison are simply in a league of their own. How can any male not be awestruck by her beauty? Sublime I tell y'all. Simply sublime.

Realgirls4me
11-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Can someone resize Madison's pictures, both here and in the Review section? I want to take her breathtaking beauty in all at once and not piece by piece.

:)

rusty young
11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
OH MY GOD MADISON YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING, THINK IM GONNA HAVE A QUICK WANK OVER THOSE. ANY CHANCE OF TAKING A PIC OF YOUR COCK THAT SIZE

Frankkm
11-07-2006, 08:54 PM
WOW :P

Madison
11-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Hi Real, sorry I did'nt make it to the pageant. I'm in Texas at the moment.

Madison
11-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Thank you Real.

Realgirls4me
11-07-2006, 10:29 PM

Yes, I noticed you were in Texas. I hope everything is goiung well out there (No humidity I hope?).

I saw you in the audience of the Tyra Banks show, which was being repeated on August 25th (The day I last visited Peanuts), and I also saw you that same evening at Peanuts, so that day turned out to be quite a treat for me ... You are more beautiful in person, as you created a buzz wherever you were that evening.

More pictures to spawn our creative imaginations with pleasure please. :)

Realgirls4me
11-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Thank you Real.

You are quite welcomed. This is my favorite ... what incredible feminine lines and curves on this beautiful BEAUTIFUL woman. To die for I tell ya. To die for! :)

...Why do I feel I need some sexy risque Duran Duran video to go along with this incredible looking woman? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k0NUhaTNN4

eggbert
11-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Madison, you are a fine looking woman. Ever get to Philly?

Madison
11-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Love the video. LOL

fraggle543
11-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Madison you are an incredibly sexy and classy looking female, everytime i see your pictures you look so beautifully turned out no matter what you seem to wear, keep up the top posing bb. thanks for this post and many more to come.

specialk
11-08-2006, 12:47 AM
re size

Madison
11-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Thank you specialk for the resize.

specialk
11-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Thank you specialk for the resize.

Anytime doll.....thank you for posting them! :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
11-08-2006, 03:09 AM
U look fab as always- very Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition look.

Realgirls4me
11-08-2006, 06:08 AM
...I plug you in
Dim the lights
Electric Barbarella
Your perfect skin
Plastic kiss
Electric Barbarella
Try to resist
Then we touch,
Hallucinate and tranquilize

(She's so fine)
(She's all mine)

Madison is so fine ... so fine. What man in here would not want to spend a lifetime getting to know the heavenly figure? That face? That alluring inviting comehither smile? Those lips? This woman is ambrosia to all the senses.

Madison
11-08-2006, 06:10 AM
Thank you Allanah, hope you're having fun in Europe.

rickie
11-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Iīm in love.......Madison..... marry me

Realgirls4me
11-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Iīm in love.......Madison..... marry me

Yes, imagine coming home to her. I can't imagine what that would be like having her as a wife. ...I mean, like, Boss, can I get off work early today. I've got a hot wife waiting at home for me and she's wearing a teddy, and I, I, I ...

... I'm sure Madison has been asked many times to walk down the aisle. :)

Realgirls4me
11-14-2006, 06:41 AM
sigh

I'm still looking through any and every TS site I know for pictures of this incredible looking woman to share here. The pictures I had in mind were the ones of her poolside, which are at least a few years old. I think she's wearing a black bikini in them, as well as a lovely alluring smile. This woman's beauty is, well, mesmerizing. Simply sublime. :)

...As soon as I find them, I'll post 'em. :)

Coroner
11-14-2006, 06:56 AM
here are some olī memories

Coroner
11-14-2006, 06:57 AM
round two

johnie
11-14-2006, 07:02 AM
:jawdrop

johnie
11-14-2006, 07:03 AM
:jawdrop

Realgirls4me
11-14-2006, 07:03 AM
swoooooooooooooon

Yes, those pictures of her poolside are from the set I've been looking for I believe.

And like I've stated before, she is even more beautiful in person. Pictures and descriptive terms just don't and can't do her justice. She's a stunning beauty she is. :)

houstonshemalefan
11-14-2006, 10:13 PM

You're in Texas? Are you coming to Houston? I don't think I've seen your ad on eros-houston!

There is nothing more that I would like that to suck the tasty hot sperm right out of your cock and pound that perfect ass deep!

Hope I didn't offend you with my perverse comments, but you bring out the animal in me! YOU ARE HOT!

Eric420
11-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Wowie!!!

needsum
11-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Coroner, you are the MAN!!! OMG She is my ATF and I'm drooling over the fact that she'll be in NYC in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see her again . . .

BeardedOne
11-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Lovely pix, Ms. Madison. Thank also for the brief chat the other night. Enjoy your trip next week. :)

gialicious
11-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Madisons new pics :D FUCKING LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!

BeardedOne
11-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Madisons new pics :D FUCKING LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!

You are so biased. :wink:

Yet I agree wholeheartedly. :D

greenkb
11-15-2006, 12:53 AM
And there is a god!! :lol: OMG! this is one seriously hot momma. This babe turned me to the dark side of the tgirl force many, many moons again. I wonder if she'll let me worship at your feet?? :D

BeardedOne
11-15-2006, 02:19 AM
You need to get to my neighborhood, Green. Soon! :D

Coroner
11-15-2006, 05:07 AM
Coroner, you are the MAN!!! OMG She is my ATF and I'm drooling over the fact that she'll be in NYC in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see her again . . .

thanks, man, all Iīve got are pics but youīve got the chance. take the chance :)

cheers

Realgirls4me
11-15-2006, 09:51 AM
... I keep coming back to this thread in hopes of seeing more pictures of this spectacular looking woman. I've been smitten ever since I saw her in person
one night at the club.

What a woman!

...What a woman!

......What a woman!

More pics please! :)

Coucoupietre
11-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Definety you have a perfect body, round lines are so attractive. Also you have a nice face. Millions of kisses for you.

Realgirls4me
01-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Nothing to add to this thread except to bring it back to the front of the pack. I hate having to hunt for it all the time.

...How many times have I married this woman in my fantasies? In person, this woman's beauty is simply jaw dropping. No attractive GG can compete with this gorgeous woman. None. Just gawk at those lovely feminine lines. Yowza!

Realgirls4me
02-20-2007, 04:38 AM
She's in town!

She's in town!

She's in town!

I hope I get to see this dream -- DREAM -- this time around. She's so, so, so ... (swoooooooon) How can a woman possess so much physical beauty?

... Get me to a cold shower. :)

Realgirls4me
02-20-2007, 08:46 PM
I might, just might, be in the presence of this goddess within a couple of hours. I've seen her at Peanuts and this woman is a dream. Heidi Klum take a back seat please !

Realgirls4me
03-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Perfect: (1) a : being entirely without fault or defect : FLAWLESS <a perfect diamond> b : satisfying all requirements : ACCURATE c : corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept <a perfect gentleman> d : faithfully reproducing the original; specifically : LETTER-PERFECT e : legally valid ...

Realgirls4me
03-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Simply dreamy ...

ozTSlover
03-30-2007, 04:16 AM
I'm in love! Do you think Madison would marry me, live on a farm downunder, raise Kangaroo's and be happy ever after? Doesn't hurt to dream, right.

Realgirls4me
03-30-2007, 04:23 AM
I'm in love! Do you think Madison would marry me, live on a farm downunder, raise Kangaroo's and be happy ever after? Doesn't hurt to dream, right.

She spawns quite a few dreams. When I saw her at Peanuts last August, one thing I noticed was this aura or glow her exquisite beauty seemed to produce. I was standing literally two feet from her as we waited for the valets to do their thing and she just lit up the sidewalk with her beauty. Guys were around me going, It's her, it's her ...I still remember what she was wearing: A blue/greenish loose blouse and a black mini-skirt with a slit in it I believe. Simply to die for I tell ya.

... I don't believe she's into kangaroos, but you might ask her. She was just here. :)

Coroner
03-30-2007, 11:24 AM
you seem to be totally pwned by love :lol:

well, the pic of her is wonderful, itīs the best place to meet a woman, like from a movie where she asks for fire and you are like "I was just around" totally spontanuous although been hiding behind a garbage can until she came out :lol:

Realgirls4me
03-30-2007, 12:05 PM

well, the pic of her is wonderful, itīs the best place to meet a woman, like from a movie where she asks for fire and you are like "I was just around" totally spontanuous although been hiding behind a garbage can until she came out :lol:

Coroner,

I noticed you posted here once again. :lol:

You have to see this beauty in person as I did. She just takes one's breath away and more. Her pictures simply don't do her "aura" justice. I'm just one who appreciates beauty.

Jazzbasill
03-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Wow Madison!

You look fab!! :shock:

Bee
03-30-2007, 12:51 PM
IM IN LOVE!

Coroner
03-30-2007, 01:13 PM

Coroner,

You have to see this beauty in person as I did. She just takes one's breath away and more. Her pictures simply don't do her "aura" justice. I'm just one who appreciates beauty.

itīs nothing wrong with being in love :)

Realgirls4me
03-30-2007, 10:10 PM

Coroner,

Let me put it this way: If I were to walk into a room that happened to have Madison, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, or Heidi Klum, guess who I'd pick to go home with if given a choice? Yep. Madison.

Coroner
03-31-2007, 02:42 AM

Coroner,

Let me put it this way: If I were to walk into a room that happened to have Madison, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, or Heidi Klum, guess who I'd pick to go home with if given a choice? Yep. Madison.

Good choice :D

Heidi Klum ainīt making 10 % od Madisonīs beauty

Realgirls4me
03-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Coroner,

I think Klum is quite the hottie, and I particularly like Klum's legs, along with her attitude of wanting to become a baby factory. ...She is going to wear Seal out I tell ya. :)