PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Z Nothing(Vicki Baby,please get this 1 going 4me)

osmutantes
11-07-2006, 08:45 AM
Peace be unto HungAngels! Peace I say!!!

We are all lucky to have these incredible fantasy women in our midst. We must all agree that they are sexiest living creatures on earth. Hung Angels sent from above to spice up our otherwise monotone worlds. Thank you Ladies AND Gentleman for creating a forum where we can explore the sweet nasty sex universe that is the TS Woman.

That being said, everyone's got to start acknowledging that s@*t is pretty f*$%*d up down here in the TS "internets" these days. Remember three or four months ago when we had that surge of activity, new beauties seemingly joining up everyday? Danielle and Yasmin posting regularly! Opportunities to chat up our erotic dreams on the daily! How quick was that s@*t over? How quick did this place turn into a repository of deuchebags too incompetent to successfully google their lameass "who is this girl peeing on this dude's elbows?" queries on their own?

Now, I take at least partial responsibility for this BS. I sat idly by and watched while this Awesome forum was reduced to Dogfood, and I apologize. But I AM ANGRY AS HELL and I AM NOT GOING IT ANY LONGER!

My Humble Suggestions:

1) All You Haters Just Shut the F*$k up:
I encourage spirited debate and incisive commentary, however you nitpicking b#$%h ass motherf#$%#&s, be you M, F, or TS need to stop stringing along these mindless endless pointless threads meant to prove your poorly thought out insult or tenuous belief. Keep it Positive for God's Sake! Guys: Don't let your horniness turn you into a raving negative lunatic. Girls: Don't let your issues cloud your knowledge that you have a key to all of our hearts (many blackhearted punks, many solid gold like myself)

2)Respect the Spectrum;
Some people got game, others don't. Some people want to meet a TS and get to know them (Me) others just want to jerk off with a thumb up their ass (Me). Its cool EITHER WAY. If we keep it Positive then there should be no problemo. Respect the spectrum of experience and intent in the forum, acknowledge that this a complicated subject, and just do you! This method will eliminate the anxiety and paranoia that is fast eating this forum a new asshole (girls I'll show you MY technique for accomplishing this, much more exciting, msg me)

My Hope:
I hope all the Cool Cats (M,F,TS) begin to feel comfortable coming back to the forum and making virtual and then eventually physical love to one another. Girls forward this message to all your friends. All the girls who have run away from the hate and mud slinging need to come back and let me love them. Yes I am self-righteous nerd who has no place interjecting into a long stream of back and forth between consenting adults, but alas I am also a Ol G Pimp who knows the truth, knows how to write, and is really good looking.
I suspect I will receive flack for even such a message of love as this, but to all you Player Haters I say "Bring it On" I will write your dumbasses under the table then hunt you down in real life and pee on your elbows while Vicki laughs and lubes up her sweet sweet ass for me on your little single bed at your moms house you dumb son of b*&%hes.

Outro:

As it was in the beginning so it shall be in the End! Peace Peace Peace Motherf#$%#$s. Impossible is Nothings. Lets Take Back the HA forum. Lets Take back the House of Representatives. Lets Take Back the Senate. Lets all the hot ladies msg me at your convenience. Salakum as Salaam

Hot .MOV Attached for all you Horndogs Babies

partlycloudy
11-07-2006, 10:15 AM
:arrow:

GroobySteven
11-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Fucking Partly Cloudy man ... where the fuck do you live - I owe you a night out.
seanchai