PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxx is getting SRS.

midwestman
11-06-2006, 03:14 AM
I recently read on Danielle Foxx's Myspace Site that is planning to get SRS soon.

shemalejunky
11-06-2006, 03:41 AM
She said that a few months ago there. Sad news. I will have to make the trip soon.

Coroner
11-06-2006, 03:41 AM
we should have known

GroobySteven
11-06-2006, 04:10 AM
Good for her, I'll be sure to send congratulations to her.
seanchai

Realgirls4me
11-06-2006, 04:11 AM
Good for her, I'll be sure to send congratulations to her.
seanchai

Yes, great for her. She's a complete woman now. :)

shemalejunky
11-06-2006, 04:18 AM
LOL, Seanchai is sucha chump. If he really knew these girls or could comprehend what was said, he would know that she still has her penis. LOL.

DamionX
11-06-2006, 04:22 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.!

shemalejunky
11-06-2006, 04:26 AM
LOL, seems you are that dumb already, since you obviously didn't read what was said. LOL. Thanks for the chuckles, chucklehead.

GroobySteven
11-06-2006, 04:35 AM
ShemaleJunky just likes to comment on pretty much everything I say - he's got some fascination issues with me.
I was asked if I wanted him banned but it's funnier seeing him make an asshole out of himself on a regular basis.
seanchai

whatsupwithat
11-06-2006, 04:38 AM
Damn, that shemalejunky is an ass. There's one in every crowd.

whatsupwithat
11-06-2006, 04:39 AM
ShemaleJunky just likes to comment on pretty much everything I say - he's got some fascination issues with me.
I was asked if I wanted him banned but it's funnier seeing him make an asshole out of himself on a regular basis.
seanchaiCan they at least change his name to "CockJunky"? ;)

I think "moron" or maybe "asshat" would work better for him.

ConanTheBarbarian
11-06-2006, 05:12 AM
Wooooooowww,lol I always said she should always get it done. Hope she is in good hands. Hot.

ptyseminole
11-06-2006, 05:49 AM
If that makes her happy good for her!

rvince
11-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Great news for her indeed! :-)

shemalejunky
11-07-2006, 05:19 AM
I still laugh about the IM that seanchai sent me: "Why don't you like me?" Someone has issues....well, goes without saying actually. LOL

suckseed
11-07-2006, 05:34 AM
LOL, Seanchai is sucha chump. If he really knew these girls or could comprehend what was said, he would know that she still has her penis. LOL.
What possessed you to even write this? Did he come over and poop in your refrigerator?

Teabagger Vance
11-07-2006, 05:38 AM
What possessed you to even write this? Did he come over and poop in your refrigerator?

He loves the attention, obviously.

suckseed
11-07-2006, 05:40 AM
Gotta say, Vance, don't know you, but that's a great name, and the signature always gives me a laugh!

GroobySteven
11-07-2006, 06:14 AM
I still laugh about the IM that seanchai sent me: "Why don't you like me?" Someone has issues....well, goes without saying actually. LOL

Was that like two years ago or something? Obviously it's a lot more important to you than it was to me. Are you hanging on to it?

It's very very sad.
seanchai

GroobySteven
11-07-2006, 06:15 AM

Was that like two years ago or something? Obviously it's a lot more important to you than it was to me. Are you hanging on to it?

It's very very sad. Obviously I'd offended you even before I came to this board and you were holding it pent up.

seanchai

TheGuard
11-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Good for Danielle, I'm very happy for her that she didn't let anything get in her way, hopefully this will make her more psychologically happy and content. Wish her the best.

altarica
12-17-2006, 04:29 AM
Fair play to Danielle.If that is what she wants then she should go for it.It is her life and her body and what makes her happy is what is important.There are still plenty of chicks out there with raging boners to keep us all happy.

tsluva
12-17-2006, 05:36 AM
i wish Daniella well when she does get her SRS .
despite the recent HA situation, i'm still a fan of hers.
and wish her well on her very important decision and
hope she finds peace within herself despite her troubles
from her past.

i'll really miss that smile, beauty, body and continuous
unbelievable performances as a film star because there's no question
that i have enjoyed her so much over the years.

But whatsoever is in her heart and very best interest, i wish
her well and thank her very much for the great memories.
She's a unique one ( love that jack-hammer-vibrating, fucking
action she does when she tops and very few look better in pretty
panties with that body, those curvy beautiful thighs and thick, hung
cock popping out of those pretty panties ( just such a turn-on !!)

i'm a little suprised since Daniella was talking about
starting her own business video productions and websites
( following in the footsteps of her successful business
buddy Wendy Williams )

wombat33
12-17-2006, 07:28 AM
I recently read on Danielle Foxx's Myspace Site that is planning to get SRS soon.

What is that?

Satellite Radio System?

Teabagger Vance
12-17-2006, 07:32 AM

What is that?

Satellite Radio System?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_male-to-female

Fox
12-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Good for her. Congrats, Danielle.

Smog Boy
12-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Good for Danielle, I'm very happy for her that she didn't let anything get in her way, hopefully this will make her more psychologically happy and content. Wish her the best.

Well put.

Trans_Lover
12-17-2006, 08:04 PM
she's still off

phxguy
12-17-2006, 08:36 PM
I guess I should see her ASAP before she gets that SRS.

Ratbutt
12-18-2006, 03:26 AM
Its a pretty major operation (no shit), wish her the best and hope she still stays in the public eye after, she is quite an inspiration on a number of levels.

ANGELDUST
12-19-2006, 10:09 AM
congratulation ! but one of my biggest envies was to get drilled by you Daniell !