PDA

View Full Version : Sapphire died in an accident???

DD Philly
11-05-2006, 11:31 PM
I saw a post in another group that stated Sapphire was killed in some sort of motorbike accident, but I have no idea if this is indeed the case. I thought I might find something posted here. Here is what was said on the other post:

SAD NEWS!!!(Sapphire died today)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All scetchy at the moment
but she past awayed 2 hours
after the scooter accident..

any1 know more info than me
PEASE post...

Some said it was a
motorcycle but it is
confirmed she was on a
honda scooter..

So dam sad!!!!!!!!

theres a vigil at z"s
tonight and a tiny website
being made for those who
wish to lite a candle and
say something,,,

she wasnt big into the
movie scene but did some
beautiful photo sets of her
sweet beauty.

She was so cute and kind..

Ill post more as I find
out...

so sorry...

MoonAndStar
11-05-2006, 11:33 PM
this is some shocking news if this true.... wow so many lovely TS's are passing away....

Realgirls4me
11-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Which Sapphire are you talking about? There are several (my avatar for example) using that name.

Tragic nevertheless. My condolences to the family and friends of her if indeed this Sapphire, whichever she is, has been killed.

DD Philly
11-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Which Sapphire are you talking about? There are several (my avatar for example) using that name.

Yes, I assumed that it was the LA based Sapphire-the same girl from your avatar. That is the only Sapphire that I am familiar with.

whatsupwithat
11-05-2006, 11:44 PM
That is very sad.

It said the vigil is at z's. What and where is that?

tiramisu
11-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Can someone post her picture please. :cry:

Realgirls4me
11-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Oh, shit. Not that Sapphire. Not any Sapphire, but particularly one I've met and got to know, if only a little bit.

...I was just chatting with her on IM not too long ago.

:(

Where is "Z's" ???

GroobySteven
11-06-2006, 12:06 AM
There are a number of Sapphire's.
I'll try and make some calls.
seanchai

Realgirls4me
11-06-2006, 12:07 AM
THIS Sapphire ??? Are we sure ?

... I was hoping to mingle with her tonight at the pageant.

Alchemist
11-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Oh no. I sure hope it wasn't her. Really sad news if true.

Realgirls4me
11-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Well, Sean ... anyone?

Anyone know for certainty yet?

I guess I'll find out tonight at the pageant. What horrible news ... simply horrific news.

LAGent4ts
11-06-2006, 01:50 AM
Very sad if this turns out to be true. I searched some of the LA news web sites and was not able to find anything except a hit and run where someone was killed Sunday, on Franklin which is in Hollywood. I spoke to her late Friday (early Saturday) and was waiting 45 min fro her to call me up and advise where I was to meet her. She never called back and when I tried to call her went right to VM. I really was not surprised, as this had happened twice before. From what I understand, ths was more or less SOP for her, sometimes you get the 2nd call...sometimes you don't. Took it in stride, went home watched a pron and pleasured myself and saved $150. Always very nice on the phone. Hope this turns out not to be true.

Coroner
11-06-2006, 03:40 AM
this is unbelievable, a good number of beauties has passed away during the past months or they get a pussy..... :cry:

GroobySteven
11-06-2006, 04:03 AM
this is unbelievable, a good number of beauties has passed away during the past months or they get a pussy..... :cry:

I think it's unbelievable you'd equate somebody dying with them getting SRS?

seanchai

Realgirls4me
11-06-2006, 04:09 AM

I think it's unbelievable you'd equate somebody dying with them getting SRS?

seanchai

I couldn't believe that incredibly assinine and insensitive posting either. Jaysus, what is wrong with some of you guys? Shit, we're talking about someone's possible death here!

I'm here at the pageant site which starts in about an hour. ...I'm really having a hard time getting into tonight's event with this news trumping everything. Talk about being caught inbetwen two different moods at this moment.

Coroner
11-06-2006, 04:10 AM
sorry if it looks like that but thatīs not what i wanted to say.... iīd put in the laughing smiley but this is the wrong theme for that.....

i apologize for the "wrong" intepretation

LAGent4ts
11-06-2006, 05:10 AM
Here is a link to some photos of this one in a million girl. Called a friend of mine who is pretty good friends with Sapphire (who has been going by Kona recently) and she had not heard anything about this, but she is in San Diego. Said she would make some calls and get back to me.
http://mapage.noos.fr/ekhanfan/pics08/page.html
I/m keeping my fingers crossed that this is a bad rumor.

xrey
11-06-2006, 06:23 AM
Not familiar with a Z's in So Ca.

eagleman12
11-06-2006, 09:10 AM
any news or confirmation on this :sadcry :cry

Vala_TS
11-06-2006, 11:19 AM
What the hell is going on these days? Every week another one dies.

AGTFB

ARMANIXXX
11-06-2006, 01:05 PM
:lies

Realgirls4me
11-06-2006, 03:17 PM
I talked to Felicia tonight after the pageant, and she had heard nothing about it, but she also told me she wasn't sure who I was talking about also (How could she not know who Sapphire is when we have talked about her in the past in the chatroom?). I would think word would have gotten around the pageant and cast a sombering mood around the place if it were true. I dunno. Let's hope it is just a bad rumor.

BeardedOne
11-07-2006, 01:34 AM
Rumors suck. Especially when they are about someone you know, care about, or appreciate (As in TS vid fandom). I've been the subject/victim of rumor and it ain't fun.

There are now two schools on this one:

The worst case scenario, unconfirmed.

The alternate scenario, also unconfirmed.

Dammit, people, sit on your fucking hands until someone has solid evidence one way or t'other. Stop typing shit. :x

djbj_2_2_69
11-07-2006, 09:19 AM
wow i hope this is just a rumor.

Sapphire holds a special place in my heart as she was the first Tgirl I had ever met. I went and saw her, hung out with her for awhile and talked. Never had sex (not that I didn't want to) but I think I was just a little too overwhelmed:)

she was always so beautiful and extremly nice to me as we did some friendly emails back and forth for awhile.

Realgirls4me
11-07-2006, 09:45 AM
wow i hope this is just a rumor.

Sapphire holds a special place in my heart as she was the first Tgirl I had ever met. I went and saw her, hung out with her for awhile and talked. Never had sex (not that I didn't want to) but I think I was just a little too overwhelmed:)

she was always so beautiful and extremly nice to me as we did some friendly emails back and forth for awhile.

That's my case also just about, though the door is open for us to get together according to her. Having met her at least twice at Peanuts, and finding her being nothing short of a sweet nice person both in person and through IM, it shocked me when I first read the post. She's more than just an image to gawk and drool having actually met her in other words.

I hope someone can clarify it once and for all.

djbj_2_2_69
11-09-2006, 10:10 AM
It's been a long time since this rumor broke. No info either way?

Teabagger Vance
11-09-2006, 02:00 PM
It's been a long time since this rumor broke. No info either way?

The rumor was false.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=12586

Per ARMANIXXX's source,
she is indeed alive and well. She was at the Miss Queen Universe Pageant tonight looking better than ever...although I don't know what was up with the hat.

Realgirls4me
11-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Yes, I got it from a good source that the rumor was just that, a bad rumor, and that she is still alive and well. Let's hope the rumor did not apply to anyone for that matter.

BeardedOne
11-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Glad to see this (The rumor) put to rest. Back to our usual programming.

ARMANIXXX
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Glad to see this (The rumor) put to rest. Back to our usual programming.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

8)

BeardedOne
11-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Well...Yah....That would be "regular programming" around here. :shock: :lol: