PDA

View Full Version : AsianTS.com down/hacked??

PhillyTSlover
08-31-2004, 01:20 AM
I was gonna check out their free pics today, and probably join, but when i type in www.asiants.com, i get directed to asianSS.com. Anyone else having this problem??

GroobySteven
08-31-2004, 01:49 AM
Looks fine to me - I'm a friend of the webmaster and will check in with him, however I need to point out some in-accuracies on his site.

"no other site comes close to the amount of content we send up live on a monthly basis." - INCORRECT. Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com uploads and updates more content per month than AsianTS.com

"We also have the best customer service around" - Based on what critieria? I think Grooby customer service is unequalled.

"we offer the biggest preview gallery in the industry as well." - I haven't measured it but as Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com is over 6 years old and have previews of all our models, I think it's larger.

Check out both sites, they're both very good. We all use advertising techniques to try and get people into our front doors, I just hope you're aware that they are advertising pitches and often
not entirely truthful or accurate.
seanchai

Suckerpunch
08-31-2004, 06:28 PM
8) you're most likely right... but the annoying thing with all the grooby & joey silvera previews, is the censorship on the pics

GroobySteven
08-31-2004, 08:45 PM
Maybe annoying but recommended by our lawyer, who is one of the best for adult work in the nation.
seanchai

Lobo
09-01-2004, 09:42 PM
PhillyTSlover,
The reason you are being directed to a different site is because you are typing in the wrong URL for asian ts web site.
The URL you want to go to is: www.asian-ts.com NOT www.asiants.com
You forgot to add the dash (-) in the URL.
There is nothing wrong with their site, I was just there.

Lobo
09-02-2004, 12:55 AM
As far as the asian-ts.com vs. ladyboy-ladyboy.com debate.
I like asian-ts.com and ladyboy-asia.com better than ladyboy-ladyboy.com
They all have good photos etc. You can't go wrong with any of the three sites.
However, the one thing ladyboy-ladyboy.com and all of the other grooby sites have going against them is the way that the picture sets/galleries are organized.

Grooby organizes the picture sets/galleries according to the girl and not to the date it was added.
This is a total nightmare for anyone that hasn't been a member for let's say 6 months and is just becoming a member again.
I can't afford to keep 4 or 5 memberships all you around. I can however afford to be a member of each site maybe once or twice a year, one month at a time.
Problem with that is the groobly sites update page usually only goes back a few months (with the exception of the yum site, I think it goes back maybe 6-9 months then gets wiped out and starts over again) The worst is black-tgirls.com , the update page only goes back a few months and that was only recently added, they didn't even have an update page until recently, if I'm not mistaken.
If you've been away for 6 months or so on a grooby site it would take you forever to figure out where you left off, even if you know the exact date of the last update you were a member for, because they don't organize their pictures sets according to date, they organize them according to the girl and when she first appeared on the site.
So, if I were to become a member after being away for 6 months, what I would have to do is go through every single gallery on the site and check the date of each picture set to see when it was added and compare it to when I last left off as a member. Also, not every picture set has a date of when it was added, throw that into the mix and it's damn near impossible to find the stuff you missed since the last time you were a member. This is a major pain in the ass.
ladyboy-asia.com and asian-ts.com organize their galleries strictly according to what date the picture sets were added. That means every gallery is in order according to the date it was added to the site. Which means their latest additions will ALWAYS be in the very latest gallery that was added.
On the grooby sites it's different. Let's say for arguements sake that ladyboy-ladyboy.com has 100 galleries and a picture set was added today of a girl that also has 3 previous picture sets. Let's say her first set of pictures were added in gallery #5 around 2 years ago. If they added a new picture set of that very same girl today, her brand new pictures would also appear in gallery #5 NOT in gallery #100, because grooby sites group their galleries according to the first time a girl appeared on the site, not the date it was added.
That's the only thing that bothers me about the grooby sites.
In every other aspect they are the standard to which all other shemale sites are judged. But they made a huge mistake when they first decided to organize the galleries by the girl and not the date it was added.
Hell, these girls change their names almost yearly anyway. What's the point of organizing the galleries around the girl and not the date they were added?