PDA

View Full Version : Only cut girls

aquarianadmirer
11-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Only pics of circumcised/cut girls.

Here's one of my favs.

BeardedOne
11-05-2006, 02:22 AM
OK, this brings to mind a question: I've noticed that most of the gurls in the 'biz' are =not= cut. Personally, I don't have a problem with that and find it kind of intriguing. Is this a common thing with TG/TS gurls? Outside the foreign relams, I mean. The US is damned crazy about cutting at birth.

Meanwhile: aquarianadmirer, do you have a name for that gurl? She's lovely!

rusty8491
11-05-2006, 03:35 AM
The name she used on Shemales XXX was Paris. Don't remember much else. These are fairly old pics, from 2004, maybe before. I think she may have been on a TV show around that time (something like the TS stuff on Maury)

apocarm
11-05-2006, 03:45 AM
The name she used on Shemales XXX was Paris. Don't remember much else. These are fairly old pics, from 2004, maybe before. I think she may have been on a TV show around that time (something like the TS stuff on Maury)

I believe she was one of the original models on Bob's site. Sierra Ferarro I think.

ARMANIXXX
11-05-2006, 04:10 AM
OK, this brings to mind a question: I've noticed that most of the gurls in the 'biz' are =not= cut. Personally, I don't have a problem with that and find it kind of intriguing. Is this a common thing with TG/TS gurls? Outside the foreign relams, I mean. The US is damned crazy about cutting at birth.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

I like cut girls.

Most of the girls who are American born are cut.
Most of the girls NOT American born are not cut.

end of story.

*shrug*

aquarianadmirer
11-05-2006, 05:30 AM

Yeah, RIC is a little crazy, but I definitely prefer it cut.

According to the galleries I've seen, she goes by Armani.

Here's another girl.

MissKielyMarie
11-05-2006, 05:42 AM
Me ... :wink:

TheGuard
11-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Damn babe, not too shabby. ;)

ARMANIXXX
11-05-2006, 06:47 AM

__________________________________________________ _____________

Whats up KielyMarie, Haven't seen you around here for a while.
How have you been?

specialk
11-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I think MKM went alittle heavy on the "cut"...........the whole top half of her body is "cut" from the pics..........more!!! we want the whole 9 yards!

blakpadi
11-05-2006, 02:25 PM
sure she's got a nice clit....but baby don't forget the sweeeeeeeet back! And never crop out that sweeeeeet face!!!!!! And to think that Ruby and Kiely are both in the Bronx....strainin down my leg and tryin to bust out the seams!!!!

blakpadi
11-05-2006, 02:37 PM
but it ain't about the dick for me...it's the look and Kiely and Ruby BOTH got that look!

Looking 4 Now
11-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Kiely, You're a big girl!

MissKielyMarie
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Damn babe, not too shabby. ;) :wink:

MissKielyMarie
11-05-2006, 06:21 PM

__________________________________________________ _____________

Whats up KielyMarie, Haven't seen you around here for a while.
How have you been?

Hey! I been good and yourself?

MissKielyMarie
11-05-2006, 06:22 PM
sure she's got a nice clit....but baby don't forget the sweeeeeeeet back! And never crop out that sweeeeeet face!!!!!! And to think that Ruby and Kiely are both in the Bronx....strainin down my leg and tryin to bust out the seams!!!!

Hey! Thanks, I wont LoL! I'm not in the Bronx anymore. The reason why my face is cropped out is because those were just body shots I had taken with my webcam! LoL! Your silly! :D

but it ain't about the dick for me...it's the look and Kiely and Ruby BOTH got that look!

:wink:

aquarianadmirer
11-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Come on, no one wants to supply some beautiful girls for us?

truplaya4real
11-09-2006, 01:35 AM
I had a bad experience with an uncut chick once. It was my first time with an uncut dick and even though she showered before, it still stank. It was nasty. I prefer cut.

aquarianadmirer
11-30-2006, 11:48 PM
I think you'll agree she's quite beautiful.

Bic
12-01-2006, 03:53 AM
i guess since im cut i prefer a cut girl. if i ever get the chance to be with one of theses special sexy girl i would want my first time to be cut, just toget the 'hang' of it. then i dont think it should matter. some of the sexest girls are not cut. oh well they all rule it to me :)

aquarianadmirer
12-08-2006, 02:59 AM
i guess since im cut i prefer a cut girl. if i ever get the chance to be with one of theses special sexy girl i would want my first time to be cut, just toget the 'hang' of it. then i dont think it should matter. some of the sexest girls are not cut. oh well they all rule it to me :)

I think the cut girls look the best, IMHO. They look so clean and smooth...ready for action. I just wish they were more common.

Bic
12-08-2006, 03:23 AM

I think the cut girls look the best, IMHO. They look so clean and smooth...ready for action. I just wish they were more common.

i totally agree man. plus it must be weird with the extra skin. yea i prefer them cut :)

blakpadi
12-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Hey gorgeous I see u have new pics but I can't get in to see...need a password for booty shotz?PLEEEEaSSE give up the booty-I mean password for the booty shotz...er-BOTH....LOL!!!!

aquarianadmirer
12-09-2006, 04:49 PM
More...