PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mod(s)

Stavros
03-25-2024, 11:34 AM
I began a new thread yesterday (Sunday 24th March) called From Securitate to Securitatty -it has since been deleted -is this a technical error, or was there something in the first post that violated HA rules?

Fitzcarraldo
03-25-2024, 12:03 PM
I began a new thread yesterday (Sunday 24th March) called From Securitate to Securitatty -it has since been deleted -is this a technical error, or was there something in the first post that violated HA rules?

Everything in the forum kicked back to two days prior sometime yesterday afternoon. I made a topic about it in General Discussion.

Stavros
03-25-2024, 12:32 PM
Everything in the forum kicked back to two days prior sometime yesterday afternoon. I made a topic about it in General Discussion.

Yes, I saw the posts. Must be something technical, though I can log in as usual.

Fitzcarraldo
03-26-2024, 11:57 AM
The mods are really on top of it!

rodinuk
03-26-2024, 04:21 PM
Apparently (by deduction) there was a server move at the weekend.

What makes you think anybody tells me anything :banghead

The mods are really on top of it!

Fitzcarraldo
03-26-2024, 04:22 PM
Apparently (by deduction) there was a server move at the weekend.

What makes you think anybody tells me anything :banghead

They're more likely to tell you than to tell us. It's odd to see no comment from a mod regarding such a loss for two days.

Fitzcarraldo
03-26-2024, 05:40 PM
And something is still broken. Every time I try to log in, I have to do it twice to get it to work.

rodinuk
03-26-2024, 11:29 PM
They're more likely to tell you than to tell us. It's odd to see no comment from a mod regarding such a loss for two days.

Nobody told me. I’m a volunteer moderator not a Grooby staff member and have no sight of maintenance/technical support issues other than in this case I saw a sandbox image test indicating a server move. I’m not here 24/7 either and I do occasionally go away for a weekend….

And something is still broken. Every time I try to log in, I have to do it twice to get it to work.

Suggest in the first instance you clear your cache if not already done so or contact admin@grooby.com to notify your problem to support.