PDA

View Full Version : Am I gay for starting this "Am I gay" thread?

11-03-2006, 11:37 PM
What do you think?

BigJoe
11-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Nah, you're a Homer Sexual dude! 8)

BeardedOne
11-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Not in the least.

rick_932
11-04-2006, 01:41 AM
no, just a troll

Smog Boy
11-12-2006, 10:12 PM
What do you think?

Not in the slightest, just bat-shit horny! Remember that words like "gay" and nothing but words.

Just say you're "Sexually Enlightened", works for me. :wink:

ARMANIXXX
11-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Not in the least.

__________________________________________________ _______

Hey BeardedOne,

I've seen you pull out that Bahama money pic a few times in what I take as sarcasm, yet I never understood what you meant by it.

What is does the Bahama money represent?

Smog Boy
11-12-2006, 10:22 PM

HungAngels Directive 666: Never question the giving of the 3 dollar bill!

BeardedOne
11-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Not in the least.

__________________________________________________ _______

Hey BeardedOne,

I've seen you pull out that Bahama money pic a few times in what I take as sarcasm, yet I never understood what you meant by it.

Aw, c'mon, you've not heard the term "Queer as a three-dollar bill"?

I give you, sir, THE three-dollar bill. :lol:

It's genuine currency from the Bahamas. Bonus points that it is mostly pink and bears an image of 'Paradise Beach' on the back. :lol:

BeardedOne
11-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Just say you're "Sexually Enlightened", works for me.

Heh. I like that. I'm writing it down. :D

Dino Velvet
11-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Man, now I'm confused. Let me ask you guys, Am I gay for responding to the "Am I gay for starting this 'Am I gay' thread" thread? I think that I will start a thread on this.

lust4ts
11-14-2006, 04:26 AM
Aah the age old question, am i gay because i like shemales. In most cases NO. Look it's natural to be atrracted to feminine features. A beautiful T girl has basically the same appearence as a girl. Looks like a women, sounds like a women, tastes like a women even often thinks like a women. We as men are programmed to find this attractive. it's just the question of if the fact she has a cock excites you. If it does'nt thats cool too, but if it does it does not mean you are gay. A little kinkier than the average person maybe but certainly not gay. Now on the other hand if you find yourself being turned on by masculine features or men then your probably gay. Just my opinion.

whatsupwithat
11-14-2006, 06:40 AM
There is no term for guys like us.

And it's not about sexuality, it's about gender.

You are different than the accepted norm. Accept it, be proud of it, and get on with your life.

Coroner
11-14-2006, 06:50 AM
you´re not gay. a new word should be invented for this what we are. forget about it, live your life.

Quickman
11-14-2006, 06:58 AM
you´re not gay. a new word should be invented for this what we are. forget about it, live your life.

Main Entry:
gay
Part of Speech:
adjective 1
Definition:
happy
Synonyms:
alert, animate, animated, blithe, blithesome, bouncy, brash, carefree, cheerful, cheery, chipper*, chirpy, confident, convivial, devil-may-care*, festive, forward, frivolous, frolicsome, fun-loving, gamesome, glad, gleeful, hilarious, insouciant, jocund, jolly, jovial, joyful, joyous, keen, light-hearted, lively, merry, mirthful, playful, pleasure-seeking, presuming, pushy, rollicking, self-assertive, sparkling, spirited, sportive, sprightly, sunny, vivacious, wild, zippy*

blithe works for me.

Coroner
11-14-2006, 07:07 AM
:lol: (with this smiley I try to make my post looking more meaningful than yours)

we´re not into men but we don´t know what we are. I think the word gay is occupied for hunderds or thousands of years. :) we don´t have the copyrights

whatsupwithat
11-14-2006, 07:08 AM

Main Entry:
gay
Part of Speech:
adjective 1
Definition:
happy
Synonyms:
alert, animate, animated, blithe, blithesome, bouncy, brash, carefree, cheerful, cheery, chipper*, chirpy, confident, convivial, devil-may-care*, festive, forward, frivolous, frolicsome, fun-loving, gamesome, glad, gleeful, hilarious, insouciant, jocund, jolly, jovial, joyful, joyous, keen, light-hearted, lively, merry, mirthful, playful, pleasure-seeking, presuming, pushy, rollicking, self-assertive, sparkling, spirited, sportive, sprightly, sunny, vivacious, wild, zippy*

blithe works for me.

I'm kinda' digging zippy.

I'm a zippasexual. Got a nice ring to it, no?

ezed
11-14-2006, 07:57 AM
COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET..............READY..........I AM TRAY!!!!!!!!!
I AM TRAY!!!!! FUCK YOU, YOU TRAY BASHERS!