PDA

View Full Version : 2024 will be an ‘anal only’ year for me ☺️

StevenDavid
12-22-2023, 06:53 PM
I have been thinking about this for sometime now and have decided to go completely ‘anal only’ for all of 2024.

I do play with my cock sometimes while I anally masturbate or get Topped but do not make myself cum often. I usually cum every 4-6 weeks.

Starting in 2024 I will go 52 weeks without cumming from penile stimulation, I probably will cum anally at some point. I will also not play with my cock at all for an entire year.

I want to be a limp dicked two hole slut! I want to improve my anal and oral skills while my cock is left to shrivel up and remain limp always.

Any bottoms have any experience with this? Please share advice :)

Any Tops ever been with a bottom that liked this lifestyle? Did you find in hot? Did you encourage it?

Curious to know what others think about this.

Thanks!

FionaFortune
01-07-2024, 01:37 AM
Good luck with that.

I find my best orgasms are from being stimulated (jacking it or being sucked) while being fucked.

Never had an anal only orgasm but I have heard they are great. Let us know how it goes. Kisses

Mirgofino
01-07-2024, 01:44 AM
I have been thinking about this for sometime now and have decided to go completely ‘anal only’ for all of 2024.

I do play with my cock sometimes while I anally masturbate or get Topped but do not make myself cum often. I usually cum every 4-6 weeks.

Starting in 2024 I will go 52 weeks without cumming from penile stimulation, I probably will cum anally at some point. I will also not play with my cock at all for an entire year.

I want to be a limp dicked two hole slut! I want to improve my anal and oral skills while my cock is left to shrivel up and remain limp always.

Any Tops ever been with a bottom that liked this lifestyle? Did you find in hot? Did you encourage it?

Thanks!

I find it interesting because it is so far from what I like and want, and it makes me wonder, and appreciate, the diversity of humans and nature.

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 06:15 PM
Good luck with that.

I find my best orgasms are from being stimulated (jacking it or being sucked) while being fucked.

Never had an anal only orgasm but I have heard they are great. Let us know how it goes. Kisses

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the support!

I think it is hot when a bottom cums from being jerked or sucked while getting fucked. Everyone is different. I even like to be the one lending a hand, or mouth ;)

I have ruined myself while getting fucked many times, which I highly recommend trying, but full hands free anal cumming will be something I need to work at.

If people seem interested in this thread I will let everyone know how it goes.

🥂

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 06:18 PM
I find it interesting because it is so far from what I like and want, and it makes me wonder, and appreciate, the diversity of humans and nature.

Thanks! Yea, we are all unique for sure. I’ll let you know how it goes.

🥂

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 06:28 PM
Perhaps this is an unusual question but is there a spiritual aspect of what you want to do? As it being an experience which will lead you to some sort of acknowledgment in a spiritual, liberating way?

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 07:14 PM
Perhaps this is an unusual question but is there a spiritual aspect of what you want to do? As it being an experience which will lead you to some sort of acknowledgment in a spiritual, liberating way?

I would not call it spiritual but I would call it liberating.

It is very fun for me to only use a dildo on my ass and not touch my cock even though it would be easy to reach down and tug it, and I know it would feel really good too in the short term. Not tugging on it is a fun use of my will power and the longer I go without cumming the more intense anal sex/masturbation feels.

I also find it kinky to get others off and to not be reciprocated so that ties into this. I think it is hot when one(or more) people cum and there is someone that doesn’t cum and is not even offered reciprocation.

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 07:21 PM
Thank you for your honest answer. I really appreciate it. Liberating and spiritual are words I, sometimes, use as basically meaning the same. Something that moves the spirit.

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 07:51 PM
Thank you for your honest answer. I really appreciate it. Liberating and spiritual are words I, sometimes, use as basically meaning the same. Something that moves the spirit.

No problem. Ask anything!

In that case, yes, it is spiritual.

I mind mind fuck of not cumming is intense. The anal sensations become more rewarding and intense. Precuming happens more frequently and feels amazing. The general ‘eagerness’ that results from not cumming is intense too! Anal provides a nice relief but not cumming still leaves an eagerness for more. Very intense!

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 07:53 PM
I love the mind fuck of not cumming*

Is how that sentence should read 😁

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 07:55 PM
Yes. So, if I am not mistaken, this could be called a kind of edging?

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 08:07 PM
Yes. So, if I am not mistaken, this could be called a kind of edging?

It is not really edging. It is more like chastity. Since my cock goes untouched.

Edging involves heavy stimulation to the cock, usually stroking, and then stoping right before orgasm then starting again. Doing this over and over then finally following through in the end and making the person cum. Doing this and not letting them cum is ‘tease and denial.’

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 08:11 PM
Okay. I thought it was possible to sort of export the term. Haha. I get wiser every day. If I don't lose something to make new room for the new wisdom. :)

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 08:14 PM
Okay. I thought it was possible to sort of export the term. Haha. I get wiser every day. If I don't lose something to make new room for the new wisdom. :)

All these terms are relative. I was just explaining them in the way they are generally described. They will always be variance and overlaps.

Are you Top/bottom/vers?

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 08:17 PM
Okay.

I am top.

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 08:20 PM
Okay.

I am top.

Cool :)

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 08:23 PM
I know that from experience. Just like I know from experience that I am not into (cis)-women ;)

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 08:32 PM
I know that from experience. Just like I know from experience that I am not into (cis)-women ;)

I am fully functional and can Top and have for most of my life. I am almost 40.

I like ‘cis-woman’ because I love giving them analingus. It is a major turn on for me and I have been able to make a few women cum from it on many occasions. I always preferred Toping them anally but if vaginal was the only option I would need to lick their ass for a while before fucking them. I have always needed an anal component to sex to turn me on.

The past few years I have been enjoying being more passive. Only bottoming, cumming infrequently and pleasing others with no reciprocation. I really enjoy the passive side of things☺️

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 08:50 PM
You sound like a very liberated person sexually. Glad to hear it. I have had some trouble figuring out what, and who, I was into or not, due to an upbringing with some indoctrination about being "straight and only straight", some abuse that I don¨t want to talk about and then, in hindsight, a late diagnosis as being autistic. I am definitely not straight, though. For some years I thought I was completely asexual. Then I started looking at transwomen, ladyboys and the likes, but moved more towards crossdressers and similar feminine guys. Recently I have decided to start visiting the local LGBT-club, and perhaps become a volunteer to meet new people, and, who knows, someone to share a little life with.

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 09:09 PM
You sound like a very liberated person sexually. Glad to hear it. I have had some trouble figuring out what, and who, I was into or not, due to an upbringing with some indoctrination about being "straight and only straight", some abuse that I don¨t want to talk about and then, in hindsight, a late diagnosis as being autistic. I am definitely not straight, though. For some years I thought I was completely asexual. Then I started looking at transwomen, ladyboys and the likes, but moved more towards crossdressers and similar feminine guys. Recently I have decided to start visiting the local LGBT-club, and perhaps become a volunteer to meet new people, and, who knows, someone to share a little life with.

Glad to hear that you are making positive strides! Thanks for the kind words too.

I am bisexual* and I say that with an * because like I said in the past when I topped I needed an anal element to the sex, could just be analingus, to be with a cis-woman.

Now as a bottom I could happily be with a woman partner if there was one way or mutual ass play/pegging/analingus. I think cis-woman that are into such things are really sexy!

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 09:20 PM
Human sexuality is mysterious, unpredictable and wild. I must say I am quite sure that if I, hopefully, find a new lover some day, it should be a person with a penis. A feminine crossdresser is probably the best suggestion for my dream lover. There is a minimal chance I might try to be a bottom again some day, but I highly doubt it. It is not impossible though.

I was actually very interested in analingus with the women I used to be with, and anal sex, as well. ;)

StevenDavid
01-09-2024, 10:13 PM
Human sexuality is mysterious, unpredictable and wild. I must say I am quite sure that if I, hopefully, find a new lover some day, it should be a person with a penis. A feminine crossdresser is probably the best suggestion for my dream lover. There is a minimal chance I might try to be a bottom again some day, but I highly doubt it. It is not impossible though.

I was actually very interested in analingus with the women I used to be with, and anal sex, as well. ;)

Feeling more feminine is a reason I want to go a full year not using my cock too. It will make very submissive feeling. I am hoping at a point I stop getting erections all together. I would really like my cock to stay limp and shrivel up. I like to crossdress too.

Licking a woman’s asshole is one of my favorite things to do!

Mirgofino
01-09-2024, 10:21 PM
I think all this playing with whatever tickles one's imagination is so important. I have tried to crossdress myself a few times, but it never really had my interest. I prefer to watch.

Well, I want there to be, when, not if, I find a new lover, a cock not far from the asshole instead of a pussy. I am just deeply attracted to that. :banana:;)

StevenDavid
01-10-2024, 05:52 PM
I think all this playing with whatever tickles one's imagination is so important. I have tried to crossdress myself a few times, but it never really had my interest. I prefer to watch.

Well, I want there to be, when, not if, I find a new lover, a cock not far from the asshole instead of a pussy. I am just deeply attracted to that. :banana:;)

My next partner could be a man, woman or trans-woman.

I am pretty picky with men. I only like 100% Top men. I will blow them and they can fuck me but I do not like doing anything to men’s asses.

For a woman as my partner, she would have to be into ass play quite a bit. It could be a scenario where I just go down on her and I am not reciprocated involving a lot of analingus or a scenario where I lick her ass and we penetrate each other’s asses with fingers/toys/strap ons(I would wear a strap on too) and she respects my ‘anal only’ status and never touches my cock.

For a trans-woman I would blow her, play with/lick her ass and bottom for her.

Mirgofino
01-10-2024, 06:16 PM
Good luck with your next adventure in that way then.

I am pretty picky it seems, no matter what. Which is the reason I consider myself to be asexual. I never meet anyone I am sexually attracted to, but I can be attracted in other ways and think sex might be a possibility. There are probably several reasons for that, one of them is autism.

StevenDavid
02-04-2024, 03:59 PM
Good luck with that…..

….Let us know how it goes. Kisses

It is a little over a month so far and it is going great! I often go a month without cumming so this was pretty easy.

I play with my ass everyday. Some days I just like tapping on my asshole and fingering it a bit but most days I use a dildo. I have a 6” suction cup that I like to use for long sessions and a 7.5” thicker dildo I use when I need a more intense session.

From not cumming for over a month my balls are starting to feel ‘heavier’ and my cock feels very sensitive always, especially when I play with my ass. I love the tingling feeling I feel in the tip of my cock while I rub my prostate and the way it makes my balls feel. Sliding my dildo inside me/riding it makes me feel so good and feel so much ‘relief.’ I get a nice pearly white drop of precum on my tip every time now too. I have not had a full anal orgasm yet but it feels so good while I anally masturbate that I feel like I could at any moment.

I still get erect about half of the time even though I am not touching my cock while I play with my ass. I am torn on which I like better, being hard or soft. Riding my dildo while rock hard feels so good and I love riding it until I go limp or letting it throb itself soft once I have finished. Being completely limp the entire time makes me feel unbelievably sexy though too and still feels like I could cum at any point.

Thanks for showing interests and feel free to ask me anything on this thread or for an update at anytime. I do not think I will comment on this thread unless someone is showing interest.

Thanks again honey, hope all is well 💋

FionaFortune
02-20-2024, 09:17 AM
Just remembered this song from drag queen "Willam" .

funny song called "Only Anally"

"You can fuck me, but only anally"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ainJZE0vSyQ

kfortune
02-20-2024, 06:20 PM

Thanks!

When I have sex with men I am a totally limp bottom, whether I'm in chastity or not. Basically I'm focused on him.

StevenDavid
02-21-2024, 04:10 PM
Just remembered this song from drag queen "Willam" .

funny song called "Only Anally"

"You can fuck me, but only anally"

Lol 🙌

StevenDavid
02-21-2024, 04:28 PM
When I have sex with men I am a totally limp bottom, whether I'm in chastity or not. Basically I'm focused on him.

Do you cum in between bottoming sessions?

I have never gone anal only for 12 months. I regularly go 1-3 months without cumming and only using my ass though.

Ususally my cock has a few week period where it is rock hard a lot. Sometimes it is hard from the second I grab my dildo until about 10 minutes after I am done riding my dildo. But after that few week period my erections start to wane. Becoming both less frequent and lasting for less time, minus the random occasions where it is rock hard from start to finish lol.

It seems like if I go passed the 3 month mark(where I usually cum) my erections will wane even more. I am very curious to see if this happens. I feel not only sexy but ‘free’ for some reason when I am completely limp. I am also ‘a grower, not a shower’ so the less frequent my erections the smaller my flaccid size becomes. It can get pretty small, which I also like.

I am also curious what a random erection will feel like once I am like 6 months in lol. It will probably be a pretty wild ride when it happens. I’ll have to control myself and not touch it 😅 lol

StevenDavid
04-01-2024, 08:27 PM
Made it through march! It was not easy but I made it. I really wanted to reach down and tug myself to an orgasm a few times while riding my suction cup dildo but I maintained control and kept my hands off.

I am still getting erections pretty frequently while playing with my ass and while just ‘daydreaming.’ Somedays I am limp all day even when playing with my ass a lot. Pretty consistent precum whether hard or soft too. Still no hands free orgasm with ejaculation but playing with my ass and hitting my prostate gives me a lot of relief.

I am excited about this month because I have never gone 4 months with only anal play. This will be fun!

StevenDavid
04-21-2024, 03:12 PM
First hands free cum shot last night!!

I was squatting on my strapon and was very erect and came down on my dildo just right and felt my cock starting to flinch. I had a big string of precum coming out of the tip of my cock prior to the flinching but once the flinching started I dribbled out about 7-8 drops of pearly white cum. It felt amazing leading up to it, during it and for the 15 minutes or so I kept going afterwards.

I never touched my cock at any point. Not until I took a shower after. Just a quick wash too, no cheating!

This was awesome! I can’t believe I did it! 😅

kmersh
04-22-2024, 12:27 AM
First hands free cum shot last night!

I was squatting on my strapon and was very erect and came down on my dildo just right and felt my cock starting to flinch. I had a big string of precum coming out of the tip of my cock prior to the flinching but once the flinching started I dribbled out about 7-8 drops of pearly white cum. It felt amazing leading up to it, during it and for the 15 minutes or so I kept going afterwards.

I never touched my cock at any point. Not until I took a shower after. Just a quick wash too, no cheating!

This was awesome! I can’t believe I did it! 😅

I am married to a trans woman and we have played with me bottoming and it wasn't my thing.

I mean it was ok, but at the end of the day I couldn't get off.

I prefer being the top, maybe it is because I am just used to it, but for whatever reason me being the bottom just doesn't do anything for me.

Regardless, you have found something that make you happy sexually and that is really important.

StevenDavid
04-24-2024, 04:42 PM
I am married to a trans woman and we have played with me bottoming and it wasn't my thing.

I mean it was ok, but at the end of the day I couldn't get off.

I prefer being the top, maybe it is because I am just used to it, but for whatever reason me being the bottom just doesn't do anything for me.

Regardless, you have found something that make you happy sexually and that is really important.

Different strokes for different folks. Tops need bottoms and bottoms need Tops.

I was a Top for most of my life but now I enjoy only being a bottom so much more. Something just changed in my early/mid 30s and bottoming became more appealing. Bottoming/anally masturbating also became more fun if I played with my cock but did not let myself cum and to do that as many consecutive times as I could before I finally would let myself cum. I then started not touching my cock at all for some sessions and really started liking how it felt. I love feeling my asshole get spread open and penetrated while my cock is very sensitive and my balls are full of cum. It makes the anal feel so good!

2024 has been fun so far!

I hope it is going well for you too!