PDA

View Full Version : Mirrors

Imatwork
12-10-2023, 09:01 PM
Back when I was able to see a Beautiful Girl from South London at least once a week,we have lost contact now which you can imagine is a big loss but hopefully she found a keeper for her.She had a small Flat,but the Bedroom had some big Mirrors. Anyway the question is,why is it hotter to watch yourselves in the Mirrors than looking at each other.I looked in the Mirror and She looked in the Mirror, until I was about to Cum when She would say Cum inside Me and I would then return to looking at myself cumming inside her.I assume it's the fantasy of the performance from another angle,almost as if the Mirror is acting as a Third Party.I expect I have answered my own question, but does anyone else have the same feelings about this. Also to hear Her say Cum inside Me was a complete turn on.So the first time probably only took minutes but the second time I could last 30 minutes or so and was much more intense. She was Bottom only which suited me as she was way bigger than me and due to the Hormones she could only Cum by masturbating while I licked Her small Breasts.