PDA

View Full Version : Castrated TS women dating question

BostonBad
12-04-2023, 03:33 PM
Hello all.

Need some advice here. I have been talking to a girl on social media a lot and she's ts, beautiful and might meet up. She's attracted to me and if we meet and hit it off, what next?

I mean that if we start hooking up and I'm pleasuring her orally, what will happen? She's castrated, how will I know she actually cummed? Her orgasm will or won't produce ejaculate?

I'm curious because I do like her but I don't want to be rubber necking 2 hours hard like bobble head stuck in a paint mixer for just 1 drop.

I have seen online conflicting info too. If there is one, how will the ejaculation taste with no semen?

Stavros
12-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Animals can be castrated, not humans.

rodinuk
12-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Give her a break and leave her alone as it’s always about you

obslam
12-04-2023, 07:21 PM
If you knew anything at all about transwomen you'd surely know that they often struggle to come anyway, and with minimal cum too, due to hormones etc.

Stavros
12-04-2023, 07:25 PM

In fact men can be castrated, usually by the Taliban, or the horrific servants of the Crown in Tudor England, when a felon's rod and tackle would be sliced off, before the rest of him quartered.

Oblsam's point is a good one, but I guess BostonBad's fantasy is a gallon-a-minute Amazon from Brazil or Colombia, much sought after in OnlyFans and other sauces.

MrFanti
12-05-2023, 05:57 AM
If you knew anything at all about transwomen you'd surely know that they often struggle to come anyway, and with minimal cum too, due to hormones etc.
Sooo....
The last transwoman I was with with was full SRS...

filghy2
12-05-2023, 11:51 AM
Why not just ask her? If inability to cum is a dealbreaker perhaps you'll be doing her a favour by avoiding wasting her time.

obslam
12-05-2023, 01:16 PM
Sooo....
The last transwoman I was with with was full SRS...

And?

GroobySteven
12-05-2023, 03:16 PM

Of course they can. I know many girls who are, and have stated that they are castrated.

GroobySteven
12-05-2023, 03:17 PM
I'm curious because I do like her but I don't want to be rubber necking 2 hours hard like bobble head stuck in a paint mixer for just 1 drop.

I have seen online conflicting info too. If there is one, how will the ejaculation taste with no semen?

This is a joke right?
So your only interest in dating her is how much she can cum?

No wonder the girls are turning to other girls and trans men with so many asshats around.

Del06
12-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Check out mandi Mitchell's vids. She's castrated and her orgasms can be spectacular and multiple but with minimal if any ejaculate.

filghy2
12-06-2023, 01:47 AM
This is a joke right?
So your only interest in dating her is how much she can cum?

No wonder the girls are turning to other girls and trans men with so many asshats around.

Not a joke, unfortunately. He's been posting this sort of nonsense for years.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?105738-Is-Semen-Good-to-eat

MrFanti
12-06-2023, 03:29 AM
And?

Make of it what you will.....The point of the post is that word "Transwomen" also includes SRS transwomen....

Imatwork
12-06-2023, 08:43 PM
There is a long history of Indian Boys becoming Eunuchs specifically to service Men.They have a much more Masculine appearance but live their lives in quite controlled environments usually by an Older Genuine Female Grandmother and they are mostly castrated.

Fitzcarraldo
12-06-2023, 09:17 PM
Let's not forget about the castrati:
https://www.classicfm.com/discover-music/what-is-a-castrato/

filghy2
12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
There's a long history of eunuchs in many cultures being preferred as servants in the royal courts, which allowed many of them to become very influential. The general explanation is that eunuchs were seen as safer to have in close proximity to the royal household.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Having seen that some castrated trans are still sexually active makes me wonder about this explanation. Perhaps the key point was that they could not father children, in an age when passing on the dynastic lineage was critical.

GroobySteven
12-07-2023, 11:13 AM
There's a long history of eunuchs in many cultures being preferred as servants in the royal courts, which allowed many of them to become very influential. The general explanation is that eunuchs were seen as safer to have in close proximity to the royal household.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Having seen that some castrated trans are still sexually active makes me wonder about this explanation. Perhaps the key point was that they could not father children, in an age when passing on the dynastic lineage was critical.

Their sausages went also.

BostonBad
12-13-2023, 02:22 PM
Not a joke, unfortunately. He's been posting this sort of nonsense for years.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?105738-Is-Semen-Good-to-eat

All the girls I dated loved me. I treat them right, take them on vacation and dinner dates. However I love my cum. I know a super 10 girl that wants me to suck her for an hour or 2. I never sucked a cock with no balls. Just curious. She's pretty and I want her load in my stomach.

BostonBad
12-13-2023, 02:23 PM
Of course they can. I know many girls who are, and have stated that they are castrated.

It can be done at home with farming equipment

Mirgofino
12-13-2023, 07:19 PM
Hello all.

Need some advice here. I have been talking to a girl on social media a lot and she's ts, beautiful and might meet up. She's attracted to me and if we meet and hit it off, what next?

I mean that if we start hooking up and I'm pleasuring her orally, what will happen? She's castrated, how will I know she actually cummed? Her orgasm will or won't produce ejaculate?

So you like to tell yourself that you are "into her", but your main concern is whether you get a good load of cum in your mouth when you, might, get to suck her? That is the least charming I have read in a long time. I hope she finds someone who is actually into her instead of you.

filghy2
12-14-2023, 12:40 AM
It can be done at home with farming equipment

Perhaps you could satisfy your curiosity on the effects of castration by self-experimenting.

kfortune
12-15-2023, 06:41 PM
Their sausages went also.

Not always. It was true in China, where the potential reward was great enough to make the real possibility of death through infection or shock worthwhile.

Generally only the testicles were removed.