PDA

View Full Version : Appear to have lost old forum posts? Only have 15 now?

waterbed
10-16-2023, 02:33 AM
I didn't have a lot of posts to start with but I don't feel I'm a junior member/rookie poster, but I'm not on here a lot anyways, just noticed this today.

I have posted in the gifs thread more than once but it only shows that I posted there once in 2019? Maybe I haven't posted there since then, I don't recall, but I know I posted there more before then.

Are old posts being deleted in interested of freeing up space on a server?

I remember a while back the hungdevils content was sort of merged into hungangels, and I was posting there before the "merger", so guessing maybe the old devils files have been purged maybe?

And my avatar pic disappeared, unless I deleted it and forgot to upload a new one, so I will try uploading another one I guess.

Just wondering what is going on, nothing urgent, but weird technical issue maybe?

rodinuk
10-16-2023, 06:17 AM
I didn't have a lot of posts to start with but I don't feel I'm a junior member/rookie poster, but I'm not on here a lot anyways, just noticed this today.

I have posted in the gifs thread more than once but it only shows that I posted there once in 2019? Maybe I haven't posted there since then, I don't recall, but I know I posted there more before then. I can’t see any more posts of yours in there but there’s more than one GIF thread and a bunch of threads were deleted fairly recently for violating the rules - not to free up space on a server. The current pages 17-19 on the General discussion forum show these: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?7-General-Discussion/page18

I remember a while back the hungdevils content was sort of merged into hungangels, and I was posting there before the "merger", so guessing maybe the old devils files have been purged maybe? Maybe if it was in the stuff mentioned above, the last thread mention was in http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?108716-What-happened-to-HUNGDEVILS-COM

And my avatar pic disappeared, unless I deleted it and forgot to upload a new one, so I will try uploading another one I guess. Yes you’ll need to do that it’s deffo not there

Just wondering what is going on, nothing urgent, but weird technical issue maybe?Nope