PDA

View Full Version : the old am i gay thread

monkey1402
11-03-2006, 03:17 AM
there are a few reasons why i am posting this. i read a whole load of bulshit threads before and it pissed me off.

i am a young 20something guy. as far as sexuality goes, i consider myself straight. if anyone i know read a thread on this site about trannys looking hot, they would assume i am gay too.

what a load of shit. thinking a shemale is good looking doesnt mean i am gay, it means i think a person looks good.

please post to show appreciation if you feel the same as me i would love to hear from you!! i dont care what people think. none of them could even handle the likes of allanah, haha. here ends my pointless drunk rant.

ARMANIXXX
11-03-2006, 04:38 AM
Well monkey1402,

A different twist to the same ol same ol Noobie question.

I'm somewhat impressed........even though it's thinly veiled. :roll:

ezed
11-03-2006, 07:06 AM
there are a few reasons why i am posting this. i read a whole load of bulshit threads before and it pissed me off.

i am a young 20something guy. as far as sexuality goes, i consider myself straight. if anyone i know read a thread on this site about trannys looking hot, they would assume i am gay too.

what a load of shit. thinking a shemale is good looking doesnt mean i am gay, it means i think a person looks good.

please post to show appreciation if you feel the same as me i would love to hear from you!! i dont care what people think. none of them could even handle the likes of allanah, haha. here ends my pointless drunk rant.

Do you care if they do, if you don't think you are. That's all that matters.

Kabuki
11-03-2006, 08:06 AM
I bet you enjoy looking at a shemale cock. If you like cock, what does that mean? Hmmm...you're not gay....you're bi....lol. You're not alone though. I respect what you're saying, but I doubt any of us are "straight".

11-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Again?

Coroner
11-03-2006, 03:34 PM
I bet you enjoy looking at a shemale cock. If you like cock, what does that mean? Hmmm...you're not gay....you're bi....lol. You're not alone though. I respect what you're saying, but I doubt any of us are "straight".

:roll: well, i think to be bi is much more than just being focused on a cock..... your sex profile is not only a cock or a pussy....

Quinn
11-03-2006, 04:58 PM
LMAO:

Coucoupietre
11-03-2006, 05:29 PM
I believe everybody is a gay here (including myself). But whocares?

Levam
11-03-2006, 07:09 PM
I dont think anyone into shemales are gay as long as they dont like guys. As far as I'm concerned very few gay people are into shemales. If your gay your turned on by masculinity. How can you be gay when you like beautiful woman who just happens to have a cock? Its all about context. Thats the whole idea of being "passable". If I feel like there is any manliness to it it just doesnt work out, to put it nicely. For me then its just a guy in a womens clothing. If you would be gay "a cock would be a cock". Its the person behind the cock, that matters so to speak :wink: I also like the fact that many shemales are even more feminine than GG. In my book anyone revolted by masculinity simply cant be gay.

yosi
11-03-2006, 07:32 PM
can a gay guy be sexually attracted to this kind of beauty?
I don't think so

I know that I do because of her WOMAN beauty 8)

BigJoe
11-03-2006, 11:27 PM
I’ve read these threads before and to date have never commented on this issue because it seemed silly, really who cares as long as you are comfortable with who you are and what you like, be happy, there are much more important things to be concerned with in your life than labeling you sexuality. If some ignorant red neck or bible thumping puritan thinks less of you because of your sexual orientation, it’s really no skin off your nose, why should you give a damn?

But since you asked…

Personally, what I find compelling sexually is the feminine form and if she happens to have a cock, on a shemale that is in all other ways womanly, I consider it simply an exotic variation of the feminine. I don’t have an attraction to men but would have no issue telling you if I did, it simply isn’t there.

A side not on “gays”; I happened into a gay forum not long ago following a Google lead on shemales. Although it was a predominantly gay forum, they had a thread or two on shemales and in reading some of the comments it seemed the general consensus of opinion that most of the guys there didn't find shemales sexually attractive.

North_of_60
11-03-2006, 11:38 PM
(...) what I find compelling sexually is the feminine form and if she happens to have a cock, on a shemale that is in all other ways womanly, I consider it simply an exotic variation of the feminine.

... well said.

ImInTotheM2
11-05-2006, 01:38 AM
well.. i dont think youre gay. my boyfriend is into ts
and told me about his interest a couple months ago, and now i as into ts as much as him. ts are hot. there's something about them that turns me on. I enjoy tits, i enjoy cock, and i enjoy a nice ass. therefore, tgirl have it all.

BeardedOne
11-05-2006, 02:16 AM
I consider it simply an exotic variation of the feminine.

I'm bi, and have dated M, F, TG, TS, LSMFT, so the rampant 'gay' threads don't phase me much and are often rather entertaining. :D

But I do appreciate the truth of '...exotic variation of the feminine...'.

whatsupwithat
11-05-2006, 02:20 AM
transamorous. :)

Levam
11-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Whats a LSMFT? :?

BeardedOne
11-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Whats a LSMFT? :?

:lol:

It's a joke, I say, a funny. :wink:

On Madison Avenue it means "Lucky Strike Mighty Fine Tobacco" and in the bedroom it means "Let's Stop My Finger's Tired".