PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite Maury "Man or Woman" guest?

JHottie
11-03-2006, 01:40 AM
Who is your favorite Maury "Man or Woman" guest?

junior
11-03-2006, 05:05 AM
I would have to say this woman who was on Halloween. She went by the name Caramel and is TS. Wish I knew where she is from !!!

junior
11-03-2006, 05:06 AM
I somehow posted twice and can't delete this post only can edit it sorry !!!

sucka4chix
11-03-2006, 10:54 PM
I agree!!! no one seems to know anything about her!!!

JHottie
11-05-2006, 02:13 AM
I might have to say my favorite guest on Maury Povich's "Man or Woman" episode are Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Darlene, Amy Demilo, Heather Daniels, Yasmin Lee, Erica Andrews, Vaniity, Danielle Foxxx, Ruby, Ivy, Charvella, Octavia St. Laurent, Pebbles (Avon), and Lana Blake

tsluva
11-05-2006, 02:48 AM
I might have to say my favorite guest on Maury Povich's "Man or Woman" episode are Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Darlene, Amy Demilo, Heather Daniels, Yasmin Lee, Erica Andrews, Vaniity, Danielle Foxxx, Ruby, Ivy, Charvella, Octavia St. Laurent, Pebbles (Avon), and Lana Blake

the infamous Ivy ( 10" 8 around ) of LA/NY ? ...maybe a different
one than what i'm thinking of .

i can't remember all the girls who have made appearance
( yet to see Vicky, Joanna or Wendy make appeances )

but the ones i can remember:

1. Gia Darling
2. Jessica of NY
3. Yasmin Lee
4. Daniella Foxx
5. Carmen Cruz
6. Alllanah Starr

i regret i may have missed both Ruby and Vanity,
but i add more once i've found and reviewed previous-taped
shows,

JHottie
11-05-2006, 03:01 AM
the infamous Ivy ( 10" 8 around ) of LA/NY ? ...maybe a different one than what i'm thinking of.

I was talking about the Ivy, who's Hawaiian or Asian. Ivy was the lady who was on the Man or Woman episode of Maury on the Fourth of July 2005, along with Danielle Foxxx. Also, Ivy used the name Naomi on the Maury episode called "Can You Guess ... Hollywood Honeys Or handsome Hunks?". Ivy, who appeared on the two Maury episodes that I'm talking about, has a killer body and sexy legs. She was in an American flag bikini.

Carter_H
11-05-2006, 05:16 AM
there are a few of them on youtube here is one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zXGm-8xon0