View Full Version : Jon Carry issues convoluted apology

11-02-2006, 10:23 AM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061102/D8L4LFD80.html

"He added he sincerely regretted that his words were

"misinterpreted to imply anything negative about those in uniform."

READ

"Sorry you're too stupid to interpret my brilliance!"

Oopies!

Dude is such a faggot. He can't even apologize like a man. He should have said, "You know what? I'm a faggot. I disrespected our troops and I sincerely regret that. Please accept my apology"

END OF STORY

Your comments, Mr Carry, were so egregiously arrogant and cowardly that you can't afford convoluted apologies like this. I'm surprised someone from DNC doesn't reach out and strangle the shit out of this empty suit and teach him to be man...... oh wait, there are no real men in that party. LMAO. Just a bunch of finger pointers and flip-flops.

All this proves, or I mean, further proves is that Jon Carry is a whiny, contemptuous bitch living off mommies tits. He's a bigger leech to his wife than Jefferson Darcy.

Apologize like man!

http://drudgereport.com/irak.jpg

White_Male_Canada
11-02-2006, 08:29 PM
EXACTLY !!!

Not only are the troops dumb but the entire population of the USA is stupid for not getting his "joke", criticism of Bush? We still don`t know from his various fake explanations.

Kerry is toast.

White_Male_Canada
11-02-2006, 08:46 PM
Jean Pierre Kereeee had to issue his 'you`re all stupid' non-apology, because he believes what he spoke last monday,

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Why does he believe it? Because he`s been saying it for decades:

In 1972, as he ran for the House, he was less apologetic in his comments about the merits of a volunteer army. He declared in the questionnaire that he opposed the draft but considered a volunteer army "a greater anathema."

"I am convinced a volunteer army would be an army of the poor and the black and the brown," Kerry wrote. "We must not repeat the travesty of the inequities present during Vietnam. I also fear having a professional army that views the perpetuation of war crimes as simply 'doing its job.'
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061102/D8L4QH580.html

11-03-2006, 12:44 AM
EXACTLY !!!

Not only are the troops dumb but the entire population of the USA is stupid for not getting his "joke", criticism of Bush? We still don`t know from his various fake explanations.

Kerry is toast.

American citizen: Bitch face. Why did you insult our troops like that?

Kerry: I wasn't insulting the troops. I was insulting Bush

AC: Punk. You were insulting the troops and I demand an apology.

Kerry: I apologize to no one. This administration blah blah blah

DNC: Apologize and go ride a bike. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

AC: Yeah. Do it!

Kerry: Come on! I'm trying to be president. I can't be bothered by apologies. I mean, what to I have to say so that I can be president? Just tell me what to say and I'll say it!

DNC: Yeah we don't know either.

AC: Start by apologizing!

Kerry: Ok. It was a botched joke. Yeah! I BOTCHED A JOKE!

American Soldiers: HALP US JON CARRY. WE R STUCK HEAR N IRAK

AC: That's not apology.

DNC: Oh they're serious! You'd better apologize.

Kerry: I apologize to anyone who was too stupid to interpret my aloof humor. If you were offended because of your own stupidity, I apologize to you.

AC: Uhhhhhhhh. We think you're satan.

Kerry: If I am satan would you let me be president? This mask comes off ya know!!?

White_Male_Canada
11-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Jean Pierre Kerreeeee, the gift that just keeps on gving.

He`s toast. He can forget about running for Prez in 08.

His name is Mudd.

White_Male_Canada
11-03-2006, 02:13 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------