PDA

View Full Version : my 2nd night I arrived in NYC I was a prostitute / Club Edelweiss

tgurlzynj
05-16-2023, 11:57 AM
I arrived in NYC on a Greyhound bus 🚌 .
Was robbed at Port Authority and was directed to a homeless youth shelter .
I was a feminine presenting boy who met a trans girl who arrived in NYC as well (a month earlier) .
She and I became fast friends and she knew I needed money so she suggested I dress up and head down to the hoe stroll with her the next night .
I slipped into my first trashy dress and slipped my feet into stilletos that surprisingly felt comfortable 👠 .
The next night came and my gf gave me a tour of the landscape .
Dozens of trans girls along the block of 44th between 10th and 11th Ave .
As we reached the end of the block on 11th Ave I found myself drawn to a club .
This club had music pumping and some of the most beautiful transsexuals I ever seen going in and out .
I literally stood there on the corner for a good couple minutes watching the ladies intice and disappear into cab with random gentlemen .
As I approached the square shaped building there it was CLUB EDELWEISS 🍺 .
Little did I know how this dank gritty looking bar would forever change my life 🌟 .
°°° TO BE CONTINUED °°°

Yvonne183
06-17-2023, 01:39 AM
I use to go to Edleweiss when it was on 28th(?) street. Never went to the uptown one, moved from NYC by then. The meat packing area was where the tgirls worked when I was in NYC.

Wyldeload1
06-21-2023, 02:37 AM
I arrived in NYC on a Greyhound bus 🚌 .
Was robbed at Port Authority and was directed to a homeless youth shelter .
I was a feminine presenting boy who met a trans girl who arrived in NYC as well (a month earlier) .
She and I became fast friends and she knew I needed money so she suggested I dress up and head down to the hoe stroll with her the next night .
I slipped into my first trashy dress and slipped my feet into stilletos that surprisingly felt comfortable 👠 .
The next night came and my gf gave me a tour of the landscape .
Dozens of trans girls along the block of 44th between 10th and 11th Ave .
As we reached the end of the block on 11th Ave I found myself drawn to a club .
This club had music pumping and some of the most beautiful transsexuals I ever seen going in and out .
I literally stood there on the corner for a good couple minutes watching the ladies intice and disappear into cab with random gentlemen .
As I approached the square shaped building there it was CLUB EDELWEISS 🍺 .
Little did I know how this dank gritty looking bar would forever change my life 🌟 .
°°° TO BE CONTINUED °°°

:whistle: Cannot wait to hear the rest of your experiences at Edelweiss - My first visit was just for drinks and to survey the crowd - endless beautiful people of all types and colors - everything throbbed sexually.. it was very exciting, but my navigations skills were not well atuned. A couple months later I went again.. Tried to dess too straight business man like, but that is hard. Had a couple drinks and had lots of attention... Two gurls approached me and wanted to dance.. one was very femme, the other no so much.. I danced but it was awkward and I retired to the bar... they came along and kept with me. It was ok, but I felt like I was being played. I had notice a very tall, slight blond in a long silvery dress, very natural body shape.. she caught and I smiled, after a few minutes she came over to us and walked up assuredly and said 'there you are, I am sorry I am late, sorry girls but he is spoken for'. She swept me away to darker part of the club.. we had a drink and left for my hotel. A fabulous experience, when she left she left her phone which at first I thought was on purpose, but a couple hours later I heard a knock on my door, she was kind of frantic - she wound up spending the night and we had breakfast and played all morning... never forget. I got her # and called and talked a couple times but when I returned to NYC it did not work. I went back to Edelweiss and it had been shut down... once in a lifetime.. thanks for your story to remind me! cheers.

rhh33
06-21-2023, 04:10 AM
:whistle: Cannot wait to hear the rest of your experiences at Edelweiss - My first visit was just for drinks and to survey the crowd - endless beautiful people of all types and colors - everything throbbed sexually.. it was very exciting, but my navigations skills were not well atuned. A couple months later I went again.. Tried to dess too straight business man like, but that is hard. Had a couple drinks and had lots of attention... Two gurls approached me and wanted to dance.. one was very femme, the other no so much.. I danced but it was awkward and I retired to the bar... they came along and kept with me. It was ok, but I felt like I was being played. I had notice a very tall, slight blond in a long silvery dress, very natural body shape.. she caught and I smiled, after a few minutes she came over to us and walked up assuredly and said 'there you are, I am sorry I am late, sorry girls but he is spoken for'. She swept me away to darker part of the club.. we had a drink and left for my hotel. A fabulous experience, when she left she left her phone which at first I thought was on purpose, but a couple hours later I heard a knock on my door, she was kind of frantic - she wound up spending the night and we had breakfast and played all morning... never forget. I got her # and called and talked a couple times but when I returned to NYC it did not work. I went back to Edelweiss and it had been shut down... once in a lifetime.. thanks for your story to remind me! cheers.

Awesome story, wish I could have been there too.