Anyone know anything about this club

Is it a gay or shemale club

roy404
11-02-2006, 06:30 AM
http://www.escuelita.com/

Link to the club

NYCe
11-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Not to be confused with the Escualita club in paris.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-02-2006, 10:01 AM
I agree with MEGA! LOL If youre looking for gay bois thats the club to go! Tho there is one or two tgirls that go-go dance and a few DQ's that does lip synching but thats about it! LOL

I went there one time. This tgirl friend of mine was all bragging about it. Needless to say to my dismay..it wasnt my "type" of club to go spend the weekend night away so I left and went to webster hall instead! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

ARMANIXXX
11-02-2006, 11:24 AM
I'd love to have Hara_Juku Tgirl too :twisted:

Looking 4 Now
11-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Hara_Juku Tgirl...DO YOU LIVE HERE ????...IN NYC?????.....HOW ARE YOU, IF SO YOU SHOULD HANGOUT WITH ME SOMETIME AS FRIENDS.......I GOT A CREW OOF GUYS AND GIRLS I HANG WITH.....LET ME KNOW, ID LOVE TO HAVE YA

LOL. Your invitation came a bit late MEGA. LOL. I used to live within/near the area awhile back. Just across the hudson river facing the infamous World Trade Center in downtown Jersey City near Exchange Place (I lived there for almost 5 years). But now living in Los Angeles, California since end of July.:wink:

We've spoken and exchanged PM before. Not sure if you remembered. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
11-02-2006, 09:18 PM
i went there once back in the day with my ex and friend.....wasnt my cup of tea but had no problems.....im also as white as they come,lol :anon