PDA

View Full Version : Please help ID....Monster dick

antfagasta
03-28-2023, 08:13 PM
Who is she?
Ok Scarlett...but i can't find nothin' on web about this Scarlett. Maybe she has TW account.
Thanks in advance

Stavros
03-28-2023, 11:04 PM
The first word that came to mind, was 'injection'. Not much you can do with a dick like that. Except maybe take some photos.

bigtrannylover
03-30-2023, 08:38 AM
Who is she?
Ok Scarlett...but i can't find nothin' on web about this Scarlett. Maybe she has TW account.
Thanks in advance

She's a shemale from The U.K. https://mobile.twitter.com/pariz1979

antfagasta
03-30-2023, 08:08 PM
Very Kind,
thanks!
She's very hot and the cock is stunning. Silicone? maybe.....but I don't mind.

bigtrannylover
03-31-2023, 06:20 AM
Very Kind,
thanks!
She's very hot and the cock is stunning. Silicone? maybe.....but I don't mind.
It's not silicone.

GroobySteven
03-31-2023, 05:36 PM
She's either been using a cock pump or it's injected with something.

GroobySteven
03-31-2023, 05:37 PM
She's a shemale from The U.K. https://mobile.twitter.com/pariz1979

Can you use 'trans' or 'tgirl' - your name is bad enough.

Veal Cutlet
04-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Steve can I ask you a question? I mean no disrespect and I am not trying to cause any trouble here but I just want to understand why is "tranny" all of a sudden a bad word when it's been totally acceptable till this woke stuff started happening and even the girls themselves use that word all the time? I am not a rule breaker, nor will I say anything to hurt anyone but isn't "shemale" way more insulting? I am only asking you this out of curiosity, I'm not trying to get banned or challenge any rules here. Thank you for reading my question, sorry if i offended anyone.

bigtrannylover
04-02-2023, 08:55 PM
Can you use 'trans' or 'tgirl' - your name is bad enough.

It's just a name dude, relax.

Veal Cutlet
04-03-2023, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by bigtrannylover: It's just a name dude, relax.

My wife was once a Shemale Yum GOM (girl of the month 16 years ago) we been together for 16 years, I met her when she was named GOM. Anyway she and all the other girls use the term tranny all the time. This whole woke movent is designed to cause more hate, not love or respect for TS girls. Real Transgender girls, not what the media is portraying as Transgender girls. I am kinda sad to see that the wokeness is dribbling into this world here on HA. Anyway I will follow the rules here if that's going to be the rules. Hopefully the demons running this country will be voted out and the wokeness that's making this country a laughing stock, will be thrown in the trash where it belongs!

sd123223
04-03-2023, 12:40 AM
My wife was once a Shemale Yum GOM (girl of the month 16 years ago) we been together for 16 years, I met her when she was named GOM. Anyway she and all the other girls use the term tranny all the time. This whole woke movent is designed to cause more hate, not love or respect for TS girls. Real Transgender girls, not what the media is portraying as Transgender girls. I am kinda sad to see that the wokeness is dribbling into this world here on HA. Anyway I will follow the rules here if that's going to be the rules. Hopefully the demons running this country will be voted out and the wokeness that's making this country a laughing stock, will be thrown in the trash where it belongs!

Times have changed my friend, do we still accept homosexual men being called Fags? You assume all trans people are ok with the term 'tranny' some clearly aren't hence why it is now deeemed as hate speech.
Pop your big boy pants on it isn't too hard to change whqt you call someone by your logic the 'N' word shouod have been kept, being woke is better than being asleep,
Bigtrannylovermommaisawhore hey its just a name?

bigtrannylover
04-03-2023, 03:06 AM

Times have changed my friend, do we still accept homosexual men being called Fags? You assume all trans people are ok with the term 'tranny' some clearly aren't hence why it is now deeemed as hate speech.
Pop your big boy pants on it isn't too hard to change whqt you call someone by your logic the 'N' word shouod have been kept, being woke is better than being asleep,
Bigtrannylovermommaisawhore hey its just a name?

Dude stop making idiotic analogies; "Bigtrannylovermomisawhore" you sound stupid and you come out here talking about the "N". All these other platforms ran by the "Aphabet boys" allow the "N" word with no problem at all and the "N" is more profound and do more damage than the "F" word. Like the guy said above, his girlfriend of 16 yeats doesn't mind and her friends don't mind either. I've got a Brazilian girlfriend of 3 years and she doesn't mind, they call themselves "travesti" which basically the same as "trannies" and like I said she doesn't mind, sometimes I try to correct them, having her to say transwoman or transgirl but like I said she doesn't mind.

bigtrannylover
04-03-2023, 03:14 AM

The term became offensive when the people who run the internet decided it's time to stop using; poular sites like "shemaleyum" Joey Silvera's popular shemale series had to automatically change their brands and their names. But like I said it's just name though; Yasmin Lee a very famous tgirl still uses that, same thing with Carla Brasil. I've mentioned these two because I have met them before, they are very smart and intelligent but they don't mind about the word. So it's just a name.

Fitzcarraldo
04-03-2023, 03:22 AM
Yes, because one or two people don't mind and because you don't want to say a different word, you think it's fine and will insult anyone who says anything about it. Very consistent. No need for anything as "woke" as civility.

bigtrannylover
04-03-2023, 05:41 AM

Yes, because one or two people don't mind and because you don't want to say a different word, you think it's fine and will insult anyone who says anything about it. Very consistent. No need for anything as "woke" as civility.

Dude, the two people I have mentioned was an example. Who is insulting anyone here?

Stavros
04-03-2023, 06:41 AM
Read the rules of the forum, abide by them. Simple.

sd123223
04-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Dude stop making idiotic analogies; "Bigtrannylovermomisawhore" you sound stupid and you come out here talking about the "N". All these other platforms ran by the "Aphabet boys" allow the "N" word with no problem at all and the "N" is more profound and do more damage than the "F" word. Like the guy said above, his girlfriend of 16 yeats doesn't mind and her friends don't mind either. I've got a Brazilian girlfriend of 3 years and she doesn't mind, they call themselves "travesti" which basically the same as "trannies" and like I said she doesn't mind, sometimes I try to correct them, having her to say transwoman or transgirl but like I said she doesn't mind.
So 3 trans girls speak for an entire population lol do better son.

sd123223
04-03-2023, 11:47 AM
The term became offensive when the people who run the internet decided it's time to stop using; poular sites like "shemaleyum" Joey Silvera's popular shemale series had to automatically change their brands and their names. But like I said it's just name though; Yasmin Lee a very famous tgirl still uses that, same thing with Carla Brasil. I've mentioned these two because I have met them before, they are very smart and intelligent but they don't mind about the word. So it's just a name.
Yes agree its just a name to some but to others it is offensive not sure what your not understanding? I dont mind the term queer but hey if it offends a lot of people I can show respect and not use it and won't cry over it.

sd123223
04-03-2023, 11:48 AM

Well said!