PDA

View Full Version : TS chicken joke

ARMANIXXX
11-01-2006, 07:24 PM
This might be an old one but I just heard it and thought it was pretty funny. I lifted it off of SER.

Reminds me of the time I was at a brothel in Vegas and was set up by the madam for a new experience. She put me up in a room with a live chicken dressed like a gurl. At first I thought it was a little weird, but she assured me I'd love it... so I fucked that TS chicken's ass like there was no tomorrow. The next week I went back looking to **** the chicken again, but this time she set me up in a room with about ten guys standing against a wall with their pants down. They were all staring through a peephole and jerking off. I took an open spot and peered through the little hole. In the other room was a guy on his knees sucking off a Tranny while she was pulling his hair. She was dressed really sexy with red spiked heels. I looked over to the guy next to me and told him this was hot. He replied back, "You think this is hot, you should have been here last week. There was a guy in there fucking a chicken!!!"

11-01-2006, 11:03 PM
needsum
11-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Tfan, great call on that quote line . . . I read that this morning when I sazw that israeli tgurl post and couldn't believe what I saw!

11-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Tfan, great call on that quote line . . . I read that this morning when I sazw that israeli tgurl post and couldn't believe what I saw!

LMAO. I jumped on that quote like a tranny in heat.

Keep up with houstonshemale fan. As far as legendary one-liners, THERE'S GOLD IN THEM THAR HILLS!!!