PDA

View Full Version : TS DREAM

popperluv
11-01-2006, 02:41 AM
Anybody got some pics of her or a review?

ARMANIXXX
11-01-2006, 02:55 AM
YOUR WELCOME ;)

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=81767

In my quest for the largest she is a close 2nd to Gia in Vegas. I personally have measured Gia at 10 1/2 and Dream has to be right at 10. Gia is thicker with me not being able to deep throat her and Dream was not as thick because I could deep throat her. Dream is very thin and just the right height. When I entered the room, I couldn't believe the size of her cock when it was flacid. This immediately got my cock hard and I couldn't wait to have fun with her monster. She did respond to my slurping tongue and mouth and quickly became hard and stayed hard. This is not true of Gia--she takes continued work for her to maintain her erection. Not Dream, once hard it stays hard. After oral I got on all fours and had her enter me. This was not easy, but her cock stayed hard and she took her time until I could handle it. It didn't take much fucking of my ass before I was so worked up I wanted to see her cock cum--she didn't disappoint. We played with each other as I watched her stroke it to completion spewing a nice load on my waiting face while my cock erupted. I didn't like the wig she had or the fact that she is flat. But with that said I'd see her again because she had no attitude, is very sweet and has a huge cock.

ahmed ukhum
11-01-2006, 03:08 AM
wow @ that review
we gotta find more pics of her
here's her ad from cl.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/228362480.html

popperluv
11-01-2006, 04:48 AM
thanks fellas!

"AND TS MAGIC STIKK ISNT FOR EVERYONE~"
:lol:

popperluv
11-01-2006, 10:00 PM
I went to see Dream and I give her a big thumbs up!

ahmed ukhum
11-01-2006, 10:13 PM
what were the rates, I might have to check her out when she comes back to DC...
was it really a foot long hot dog?

popperluv
11-01-2006, 10:57 PM
what were the rates, I might have to check her out when she comes back to DC...
was it really a foot long hot dog?

More like a footlong sausage LOL!

160 half hour :wink:

ahmed ukhum
11-01-2006, 11:04 PM
160 prhalf... good gooblygoo... you'll be spending that on toilet tissue... might not be able to shyt right for a week