PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a literal booty call?

squeegee
12-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Meaning *your* booty

I'm in Thailand this week and I have a couple of Thai LB friends I've looked up, just friends. I haven't been to Thailand in 4 years (covid). I had dinner with first LB friend - "On" - she has a boyfriend and we just hang out over food, drinks. We discuss other LB friend, "Fai", who I understand has a boyfriend, but On says "it's complicated".

Next day, Fai contacts me, says 'can I see you today?'. Comes to my hotel and after talk and drinks says "I miss you ass, let I see it?" I drop trou, she literally eats my ass and begs to fuck it. I hadn't done that with her or anyone in years, but she was patient and fucked me eventually, came inside (with condom). Wow, definitely not expected! I didn't even come, her orgasm was enough.

My first literal booty call (my booty).

Ever had a trans girl booty call your literal booty?

ReynaRolandKiss
12-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Meaning *your* booty

I'm in Thailand this week and I have a couple of Thai LB friends I've looked up, just friends. I haven't been to Thailand in 4 years (covid). I had dinner with first LB friend - "On" - she has a boyfriend and we just hang out over food, drinks. We discuss other LB friend, "Fai", who I understand has a boyfriend, but On says "it's complicated".

Next day, Fai contacts me, says 'can I see you today?'. Comes to my hotel and after talk and drinks says "I miss you ass, let I see it?" I drop trou, she literally eats my ass and begs to fuck it. I hadn't done that with her or anyone in years, but she was patient and fucked me eventually, came inside (with condom). Wow, definitely not expected! I didn't even come, her orgasm was enough.

My first literal booty call (my booty).

Ever had a trans girl booty call your literal booty?

It was awesome! But she (my booty call) always came fast! I'd literally drive almost an hour for her to be a "minute" TS, lol!

squeegee
12-09-2022, 01:54 PM
It was awesome! But she (my booty call) always came fast! I'd literally drive almost an hour for her to be a "minute" TS, lol!

Fai wanted to ride me half the night. Problem was I hadn't been done in years and it took her at least 15 patient minutes to climb inside (thanks for the patience, darlin'). I let her have her fun for a while but finally begged her to come, it was just so much after such a while. And she's a bit of a thick lady if you follow. I'm still walking sidesaddle the next day.