PDA

View Full Version : Maury Povich "Pick a man or woman" day.

ARMANIXXX
10-31-2006, 10:54 PM
Just a heads up to you folks.

Starts at 2:00 pm in Bay Area

whatsupwithat
10-31-2006, 11:25 PM
Just a heads up to you folks.

Starts at 2:00 pm in Bay Area

Hahaha! A friend of mine, Tarah ( a woman), is doing that show. She's absolutely, incredibly hot. I wonder who'll get fooled...

zukkobaby
10-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Anyone else disappointed when some of the women were revealed as women? lol

fhsjazztrumpet2
10-31-2006, 11:58 PM
Anyone else disappointed when some of the women were revealed as women? lol

You know you love hungangels when....;)

sucka4chix
11-01-2006, 12:47 AM
just watched it...went 9 for 10 (one of the GGs got me)
Anyone know anything about that "Caramel" chick?

ahmed ukhum
11-01-2006, 01:02 AM
I saw the show earlier, what was crazy was the audience members that were drooling over the black tgirl ANGEL, the two latino guys in the audience was like when its late night at the club they would take here home, and was like she a girl( they didn't want anything else but her on stage) and then the truth came out they were nowhere to be found...
Yasmine Lee was on there but all the audience members knew she was a he from jump street( which was crazy - but hasn't she been on the show b4? ).plus what killed me was when Yasmine revealed herself and held the sign that said male in front of here candy cane( the sign was probably the size of her tool )..

I think maury has a thing for Tgirls...
Even though some of the guest may have been born male, there was nothin but beautiful Ladies on stage - like Maury said late night, lots of drinks, and you wanna take a girl home - you might get something extra out of the choice

peggygee
11-01-2006, 01:21 AM
So, did that baby ain't mine day get postponed? :roll:

jk1rw8
11-01-2006, 01:29 AM
for some reason they didn't play this episode where i live, does anyone know why? or can someone post the edisode on youtube?

ARMANIXXX
11-01-2006, 01:32 AM
^
Not sure where you live rookie.

:wink:

ARMANIXXX
11-01-2006, 01:35 AM
I got 9/10 I missed the second girl by thinking she was a TS. Turns out whe was GG.

Her name was Sabrina.

jk1rw8
11-01-2006, 01:35 AM
washington state, they played a wife beating episode or something

ARMANIXXX
11-01-2006, 01:37 AM
So, did that baby ain't mine day get postponed? :roll:

__________________________________________________ ____________

Regular programning to resume tomorrow :wink:

BeardedOne
11-01-2006, 01:40 AM
^
Not sure where you live rookie.

:wink:

Heh. Seems to be a lot of that location-phobia lately. :)

'Course, there's those of us with cable (For the 'puter), but no teevee.

YouTube? Torrent? RapidShare anyone?

I think maury has a thing for Tgirls...

After seeing so many references to Maury's TS shows on the forums I mentioned it to "The Wife" (A title, not a relationship) and she said "Oh, puhleezz, you =KNOW= he is!". :lol:

ahmed ukhum
11-01-2006, 01:54 AM
I didn't bother taking the test during the show, years ago this how got me confused a lil bit, and that's just the tip of the iceberg - ( worst feeling when u think your 100% sure its a woman, then to find out she's got something under her hood ) but then u say hmmm sort of like when u thought girls were icky as a lil boy then grow up and wanna get with the most girls u can...

ahmed ukhum
11-01-2006, 02:01 AM
luckily maury comes on twice here in va ( 1 new show and then one old show ) but they on two different channels.. I was able to catch a baby roulette show ( that's what I call it ) at 5pm est..... u can catch a rerun of the man or woman show live in you local city by driving downtown to the track and tootin your horn like the pimps do

Bigguy
11-01-2006, 02:06 AM
There are some pictures from the show in this thread: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11453

Darkwing Duck
11-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Anybody know who the short blonde with the big knockers is?

Willie Escalade
11-02-2006, 01:05 AM
I think Maury has a thing for T-girls as well.

Whenever I watch shows of this type, I usually get them all correct. Of course there have been times where I've been wrong, but that is far and between. Being a member of multiple sites and going to 7969 helps a bit as well.

I still remember when they were drooling over Ruby (from LA) when she was on there. Even my father didn't believe the truth (and I didn't tell him how I knew)!

Damn Carmen is looking hot in those pictures!