PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been here in a while, may be back for some convo. Drop in.

BeardedOne
11-01-2022, 03:12 AM
So, it's been ages since I've been genuinely active here in the 'locker room' and I've missed you lot in some perverted great-buds-but-don't-stand-so-close-to-me sorta way.

I got sucked away by Fakebook and other venues, that connected me with local friends, family, and such, but only a handful of people from here.

Life got in the way.

I miss you sorry lot (Except for you folx, you know who you are), and am dipping my toes back into the lava of this shady discourse.

Stop by, say "Hi", post lewds.

And, as always, ask questions. I have ADLAS (Attention Defi-Look! A Squirrel!), but will answer all honestly, to the best of my ability.

So far, only that one guy in Cleveland, was offended by my comment about his anal ring.

dc_guy_75
11-01-2022, 09:47 AM
How do we know you won't leave us again, and inevitably break our collective hearts again, like some deadbeat dad going out for a pack of cigarettes?

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again

TS Evelyn Summers
11-01-2022, 08:00 PM
Welcome Back <3 ...

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2022, 11:56 PM
Good to see ya!!

ed_jaxon
11-04-2022, 05:36 AM
I remember BO from the old days! Welcome back!

GroobySteven
11-04-2022, 08:12 PM
2005/2006 originals in this thread!

ed_jaxon
11-05-2022, 02:40 AM
Hey BO I’ll ask a question. Remember Asian Phoenix from Canada? Ever talk to her? She was incredible beautiful and really sweet to boot.

Also Steven looking forward to having a cigar with you in March!

GroobySteven
11-05-2022, 06:02 PM
Hey BO I’ll ask a question. Remember Asian Phoenix from Canada? Ever talk to her? She was incredible beautiful and really sweet to boot.

Also Steven looking forward to having a cigar with you in March!

Absolutely - hopefully I'll have some more time! I go to a cool spot in Sherman Oaks, The Cigar Warehouse.

KnightHawk 2.0
11-05-2022, 08:30 PM
So, it's been ages since I've been genuinely active here in the 'locker room' and I've missed you lot in some perverted great-buds-but-don't-stand-so-close-to-me sorta way.

I got sucked away by Fakebook and other venues, that connected me with local friends, family, and such, but only a handful of people from here.

Life got in the way.

I miss you sorry lot (Except for you folx, you know who you are), and am dipping my toes back into the lava of this shady discourse.

Stop by, say "Hi", post lewds.

And, as always, ask questions. I have ADLAS (Attention Defi-Look! A Squirrel!), but will answer all honestly, to the best of my ability.

So far, only that one guy in Cleveland, was offended by my comment about his anal ring.
Welcome Back Bearded One. :)